Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

What does Takuyaki taste like?

Black Jack - It has a mature theme that I found unique when put together with it's story and characters. It reminded me of Detective Conan in a lot of ways since it's mystery/drama, and I actually enjoyed the suspense and such. I usually don't like such things, but I enjoyed this series.

Where art thou?

But seriously, are these in progress? If not, I'll do them and pass them to you to edit in.

truefully I cant remember as it been so long since ive had some... but think of it as this "Fried Squid Balls" (balls as in shape, not the other thing...)

where are the spreadsheets? they are under @Charger 's control.

truefully I cant remember as it been so long since ive had some... but think of it as this "Fried Squid Balls" (balls as in shape, not the other thing...0

where are the spreadsheets? they are under @Charger 's control.

I'm more interested in the sauce that they are usually dipped in. Is it soy sauce? 

Ah. I was just pointing it out since those are still empty. A guide to what all has been suggested/discussed/voted on would be great.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm more interested in the sauce that they are usually dipped in. Is it soy sauce? 

Ah. I was just pointing it out since those are still empty. A guide to what all has been suggested/discussed/voted on would be great.

Depends as there are all different kinds.

umm eventually maybe well make it public. its still quite a mess now.

So guys I im going to increase this weeks suggestions limit to 10. We need some more goo anime in our lists!

Well im going to hold off with suggestions because i need to know what has already been suggested. 

@Charger Do we have a list somewhere?

but you can suggest things that have already been suggested. I guess that wouldnt increase out list all that much though...

And thats why i dont want to, if its already on the list then i dont se the point.

Well if you manage to not increase the number of anime in the poll with 10 suggestions i sir will be amazed since there are still less than 100 suggestions.

And thats why i dont want to, if its already on the list then i dont se the point.

It decides where it is on the list. i.e. If Angel Beats were number 12 on the list, you suggesting it would bump it to 11 or something. 

That's what I gathered from before when we were talking about it.

Well if you manage to not increase the number of anime in the poll with 10 suggestions i sir will be amazed since there are still less than 100 suggestions.

Is it time for a redux week? i.e. Anime that lost in prior weeks comes back for a second chance?

Unless you guys have been doing that anyway (I'm assuming you have). When I get home, I'll trawl through the large anime lists and start suggesting another large sum. Brace your text editor.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It decides where it is on the list. i.e. If Angel Beats were number 12 on the list, you suggesting it would bump it to 11 or something. 

That's what I gathered from before when we were talking about it.

Is it time for a redux week? i.e. Anime that lost in prior weeks comes back for a second chance?

Unless you guys have been doing that anyway (I'm assuming you have). When I get home, I'll trawl through the large anime lists and start suggesting another large sum. Brace your text editor.

yea thats correct if it gets suggested more than once it gets bumped up the list.

all anime that lost gets unlimited chances until it wins it just gets knocked down to the bottom of the list.

Well im going to hold off with suggestions because i need to know what has already been suggested. 

@Charger Do we have a list somewhere?

WHAT? YOU THINK THIS WHOLE LIST THING IS A SCAM DON'T YOU! I SEE HOW IT IS...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oE4wX0mZjbNkI3mCQ2nzKC0QVESYyE1D9gaQaODgdnA/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oE4wX0mZjbNkI3mCQ2nzKC0QVESYyE1D9gaQaODgdnA/edit?usp=sharing

320px-DA01_title_eng.jpg

*cranks it to 11*

† Christian Member †

.... how dare you answer me without serving it on a silver plate!!! This is outrageous!!

Btw. Why are there two school days in there??

And thanks for the list, I'll deliver my suggestions once I return to my Manor.... On a silver plate!

.... how dare you answer me without serving it on a silver plate!!! This is outrageous!!

Btw. Why are there two school days in there??

And thanks for the list, I'll deliver my suggestions once I return to my Manor.... On a silver plate!

because every suggestion gets added not just the first time. It is better to have more then one reason since it gives more then one persons impression of the anime

because every suggestion gets added not just the first time. It is better to have more then one reason since it gives more then one persons impression of the anime

Tsk, you ignored my silver plate.. Fine

Alright, fair enough. I'd just make list then use a random number picker to pick a Anime for the poll :P

Tsk, you ignored my silver plate.. Fine

Alright, fair enough. I'd just make list then use a random number picker to pick a Anime for the poll :P

Then we wouldnt get good enough separation between the titles

Then we wouldnt get good enough separation between the titles

Yeah. I love what you guys are doing now with the whole "Current, Post-2007, Pre-2007, Random, etc." stuff. Keep doing that. I'll try to dredge up some older anime since I feel like Pre-2007 is going to be sparse regarding suggestions.

† Christian Member †

Yeah. I love what you guys are doing now with the whole "Current, Post-2007, Pre-2007, Random, etc." stuff. Keep doing that. I'll try to dredge up some older anime since I feel like Pre-2007 is going to be sparse regarding suggestions.

Its not as sparse as youd think but yea it probably the least popular of the options.

Its not as sparse as youd think but yea it probably the least popular of the options.

I'll find out once I'm done sorting, rearranging & adding to that spreadsheet.

† Christian Member †

I'll find out once I'm done sorting, rearranging & adding to that spreadsheet.

if you look at the spreadsheet you will notice across the bottom it is divided into different things lol

if you look at the spreadsheet you will notice across the bottom it is divided into different things lol

Hue^3, you mean the top? 

I'm OCD. Give me an hour or two. :P

† Christian Member †

That is a very nice spreadsheet you guys put together there.

Would be a shame if it had typos in it.

YWC6O2q.png?1

Error: 410

Hue^3, you mean the top?

I'm OCD. Give me an hour or two. :P

No there are multiple sheets at the bottom separating the anime by our categories.

That is a very nice spreadsheet you guys put together there.

Would be a shame if it had typos in it.

Posted Image

Its got quite a few I'm sure but that's most copy/paste from forum posts.