Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

oh, is that suggested watching order too? I've had that sitting around in queue for a while.

No I wouldnt suggest that.

Hmmmm the Chart didnt show that many interesting ones.

I hope that new Gundam is good. the last one was terrible.

which chart?

The one posted by Vitalius a page back.

Ah ok I use this http://anichart.net/summer

(Pending approval to join, posting my first suggestion pre-emptively)

Kokoro Connect

A slice of life tackling a more mature type of drama, where the group of characters get subjected to a supernatural entity's experiments and mind games, testing the strength of their friendships. Personally my favourite slice of life anime, with the very best voice acting I have ever heard (may not sound like a big deal, but when the characters undergo personality swaps, you'll see what I mean) and simply amazing character development and dynamics. A very rich anime, with a little bit of everything.

Edit: Watching this anime subbed and not dubbed is an absolute requirement to enjoying it

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Well now that I'm aware of the categorization this week I'll suggest a bit more
Currently Zankyou No Terror is breaking the scales http://myanimelist.net/anime/23283/Zankyou_no_Terror as one of my new favorite animes
Recently there was Shingeki No Kyojin http://myanimelist.net/anime/16498/Shingeki_no_Kyojin which is one of the best selling franchises in japan at the moment up next to one piece
Post 07 there was the Haruhi movie http://myanimelist.net/anime/7311/Suzumiya_Haruhi_no_Shoushitsu which was awesome along with the whole series... What were to happen if you knew god and they dissappeared one day? And the world forgot they even existed?
Pre 07 DESERT PUNK  made me laugh and laugh and laugh it's just got a perfect set of humor for the show however I have a feeling it's a kind of humor that's not too abundant here
RANDOM: FLCL http://myanimelist.net/anime/227/FLCL if you can get more random than that you have mental issues...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Anyone need some fluffy stufff??

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?

773a2cb91b.jpg

Synopsis (from ANN/MAL):

Cocoa arrives at the cafe Rabbit House one day, excited for rabbits. She actually all but lives in that cafe. She meets lots of different girls there, including a tiny and cool girl named Chino, a tough and soldier-esque girl named Rize, a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiyo, and the ordinary but dignified Sharo.

My thoughts:

It's a good little piece to drain some daily stress off... I'd tag it as 'Comedy', 'Slice of Life', 'Seinen', 'Shoujo Ai'...

Also dem lolis...

2eab0d4c93.jpg

Anyone need some fluffy stufff??

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu Ka?

39c2af3de602bd35cead3a5151f2f5cc.jpg

Synopsis (from ANN/MAL):

Cocoa arrives at the cafe Rabbit House one day, excited for rabbits. She actually all but lives in that cafe. She meets lots of different girls there, including a tiny and cool girl named Chino, a tough and soldier-esque girl named Rize, a spacey and quintessentially Japanese girl named Chiyo, and the ordinary but dignified Sharo.

My thoughts:

It's a good little piece to drain some daily stress off... I'd tag it as 'Comedy', 'Slice of Life', 'Seinen', 'Shoujo Ai'...

Also dem lolis...

5c0eec5709ce87a10b9770ace72994a7.jpg

i get the feeling your images never work lol

They're from Danbooru this time... Not sure if it's something to do with regional availability (read: government censorship)...

he firgot teh full link and the image code

They're from Danbooru this time... Not sure if it's something to do with regional availability (read: government censorship)...

well i think the site stops hotlinking since i can view them if i go to the url just not on the forum

well i think the site stops hotlinking since i can view them if i go to the url just not on the forum

Oh... Fixing it now...

try Google, i heard its good. Pictures from there tend to work. :D

changed it to puush...

A little something for 'ecchi' lovers...

NozoxKimi

9aedb1746f.png

Synopsis:

Suga Kimio finds himself hiding in the girls locker room, unable to move or escape the situation as the girls in his school crowd in. Although he originally had no ulterior motives, he found himself panicking as he heard the girls coming in and hid in a locker. Komine Nozomi, one of the shy girls in his class finds him, but surprisingly covers for him. Perplexed but glad, Kimio goes home. Later that night, he gets a text from Nozomi who happens to live across the way on the same floor of the complex they both live in. She blackmails him into agreeing to show each other’s bodies when she texts him. Kimio has to abide by Nozomi’s insane demands or risk ruining his school life so they both start their little peep show through each other’s windows… (from MAL)

My thoughts:

It's a good, fun episode featuring a lot of "Calm thine mammaries!" moments. It gets slightly serious a bit further down, but not too heavy. Right now, there's only 1 episode out and [Anrui] is not the best subgroup for this out there... I would watch the hell out of this series just like when I marathoned Nozoki Ana (the manga)...

I'd like to suggest Space Dandy Se1    (recent)

Synopsis

Space Dandy is a dandy guy, in space! This dreamy adventurer with a to-die-for pompadour travels across the galaxy in search of aliens no one has ever laid eyes on. Each new species he discovers earns him a hefty reward, but this dandy has to be quick on his feet because it's first come, first served! Accompanied by his sidekicks, a rundown robot named QT and Meow the cat-looking space alien, Dandy bravely explores unknown worlds inhabited by a variety of aliens. Join the best dressed alien hunter in all of space and time as he embarks on an adventure that ends at the edge of the universe!

Why:

Space Dandy has been described as a sort of testing ground for directors - a large number of different directors, most of whom are accomplished, have been called in to create their own episodes utilizing the flexible setting of the show, resulting in Space Dandy one of the most creative show I have seen at its peaks. Unfortunately, in every experiment there is bound to be a few failures, and this is undoubtedly not a very consistent series.

Some episodes are light and filled with not much more then jokes, other can be quite heavy and have deep themes like death.

While the excessive fanservice can feel a bit immature, it is one of very few anime that dare to be different from the usual harem or action series. It also happens to be a whole load of fun.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

No Game No Life best lightnovel/anime 2014.

no-game-no-life-stephanie-dora-sora-shir

Has a bit of everything for everyone.

Does not matter if you like general ecchi, big-boobs, small-boobs, no-boobs(yoooo!?).

Does not matter if you like tsundere, yandere, or just an innocent imouto.

Does not matter if you like coherent plot or random philosophical rambling.

Does not matter if you like happy slifeoflife or something with some "feels."

It has them all.

Unlike Space Dandy; the fanservice in this show is just the correct amount(light novel has even better quality and pacing).

Kind of like Haiyore!Nyaruko-San, it has plenty of anime references, but not as over the top.

Apparently the author, who is also the artist, is Brazilian with japanese pen name.  You would expect lots of HUE but it's actually good.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Currently-May I refer you to my last post in which I suggested Zankyou No Terror; As currently it's the only thing other than Psycho Pass(which I don't count atm cause they're merely showing a re-editted version to prelude season 2) worth watching...

Recently- Beelzebub; Laughs and Ass kicking back to back, oh yes and a Naked Baby Demon Lord... 'Nuff Said  http://myanimelist.net/anime/9513/Beelzebub

Pre07-S-Cry-Ed it's made from the same writer who wrote Code Geass and as such has quite a bit of morality at it's roots with a story inthe foreground but this one relies a bit more on brute force rather than finesse http://myanimelist.net/anime/168/Scryed

Post07-Zombie Loan is a bit underrated but it's full of ghouls, girls, and zombies... It features Ditzy girl who has the ability to find zombies and is found by two zombie bounty hunting zombies http://myanimelist.net/anime/2404/Zombie-Loan Oh yes did I mention the fact these Zombies are a bit different than "normal" cause it's kinda importante... ah well I'm sure you got the memo

Random-School Days a visual novel adaptation of a visual novel made to scare normal visual novel addicts like dark souls does to a skyrim player I think most of this club would love this anime until they get towards the end inwhich case it'll be make it or break it... I hate to say this but truth be told this is actually my favorite anime as I find it so realistic(possibly cause I have been in a couple of the MCs situations a couple of times) and it's a love story gone wrong which you just don't see too often especially done right...But actually maybe we should save this for a few weeks from now wait till near halloween... http://myanimelist.net/anime/2476/School_Days

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

I think most of this club would love [school days] until they get towards the end inwhich case it'll be make it or break it...

I saw this recommended a lot.

I thought the opposite, I hated most of it and I thought "well it's only 12 episodes, I might as well just finish for the sake of it"

so glad I did, it was going to be a 5~6/10 but that ending saved it to 8~9/10, the last episode single handedly carried the other 11.

Error: 410

you don't need to recommend them based on the poll categories i go through and separate them when adding them to the spread sheet.

I really need to figure out how i want to share the spread sheets and have it look nice lol

I would like to suggest "Boku wa Tomodachi" or "Haganai" or "I don't have many friends"

key_art_haganai.jpg

Plot Summary:

Kodaka Hasegawa is a recent transfer student to St. Chronica's Academy, a Catholic high school. As with every other school he has ever attended, he finds it difficult to make friends there because of his naturally-blond hair and fierce-looking eyes, which make him look like a dangerous "yankee" to his prejudiced schoolmates. One day, Kodaka accidentally comes across the equally solitary and very abrasive Yozora Mikazuki while she converses with her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any social lives, they decide that the best way to improve their situation is to form a club: the Neighbor's Club precisely intended to make friends and learn social skills.

ANN

I really recommend this because it makes me laugh and sometimes... just sometimes, the Feels Train dont stop for nobody. I give it 86/100 in my ratings. Dont trust the category if you dont see the anime for yourself. Plus its got that Slice of Life/Comedy/Romance im looking for and im really Picky. Sadly its short for only 13 Episode(theres an extra one, dont trust ANN)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Something currently airing:

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha

e0e429fc9d.jpg

Synopsis:

Due to young Koutarou's financial circumstances, he is forced to live in a small rokujouma (6-tatami apartment) on a budget of 5000 yen a month. On the plus side, he lives rent-free, but on the minus side, that's because room 106 of Corona Apartments is cursed. The ghost is a cute young girl, and hijinks ensue when she tries to drive him out. Between the haunting, Koutarou's nosy neighbors, and a self-styled magical girl flying to the unneeded rescue, there's way too much for the impoverished young man to handle.
MAL

My thoughts:
It's a good harem series where the MC is not a wimp... Characters are interesting enough and there's something for both anecons and lolicons...

Tulip best girl!

It's currently airing and I wish I can get access to the novels themselves...

Tulip best girl!

I would like to suggest "Boku wa Tomodachi" or "Haganai" or "I don't have many friends"

key_art_haganai.jpg

Plot Summary:

Kodaka Hasegawa is a recent transfer student to St. Chronica's Academy, a Catholic high school. As with every other school he has ever attended, he finds it difficult to make friends there because of his naturally-blond hair and fierce-looking eyes, which make him look like a dangerous "yankee" to his prejudiced schoolmates. One day, Kodaka accidentally comes across the equally solitary and very abrasive Yozora Mikazuki while she converses with her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any social lives, they decide that the best way to improve their situation is to form a club: the Neighbor's Club precisely intended to make friends and learn social skills.

ANN

I really recommend this because it makes me laugh and sometimes... just sometimes, the Feels Train dont stop for nobody. I give it 86/100 in my ratings. Dont trust the category if you dont see the anime for yourself. Plus its got that Slice of Life/Comedy/Romance im looking for and im really Picky. Sadly its short for only 13 Episode(theres an extra one, dont trust ANN)

reading it, its ...ok...not bad but..meh..1 guy 200 girls stuff again. nothing new.

you don't need to recommend them based on the poll categories i go through and separate them when adding them to the spread sheet.

I really need to figure out how i want to share the spread sheets and have it look nice lol

Just figured I'd make it easier on you for one; For two it's partially I don't wanna recommend like all the anime I've ever seen at once (which would be over a couple hundred) as it'd get very spam heavy very quickly so i decided I'd just suggest one anime for each of the poll categories weekly  and if you look at my post it still got kinda spammy although that might be because I recommended some of my favorites this time... 

TLDR; I have my own reasons, and it surely doesn't hurt your workflow....