Heaven Society - Anime Suggestion Submission

No there are multiple sheets at the bottom separating the anime by our categories.

1270575507657.gif

Well... that will make things easier.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hmmm hmmmmmm i dont recognize that face @helping do tell where is it from?

Edit: Bah, tablet didn't queue. Oh well.

boku no pico

@catbutts D-frag

wait have you not seen this yet? it's 10/10 go download now

idk how that hasn't been suggested (or has, idk, I didn't look)

Error: 410

Posted Image

Well... that will make things easier.

Yes it does and cleans it up more. We still need the big list for random though.

boku no pico

@catbutts D-frag

wait have you not seen this yet? it's 10/10 go download now

idk how that hasn't been suggested (or has, idk, I didn't look)

Cause no one suggests nothing.

Candy Boy

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Cause no one suggests nothing.

ah, well, I'm doing homework for problems dealing with things I haven't been taught because my physics class resides in a duality but reference each other and some things are due before it's even taught so I have to go through the struggle of procuring an answer from literally nothing.

but what I can do about that is suggest that you suggest it as my proxy.

It's good enough that it should auto-bypass the poll. It's one of the few modern George Washington's of comedy animu, don't need no goddamn poll.

ah, well, I'm doing homework for problems dealing with things I haven't been taught because my physics class resides in a duality but reference each other and some things are due before it's even taught so I have to go through the struggle of procuring an answer from literally nothing.

but what I can do about that is suggest that you suggest it as my proxy.

It's good enough that it should auto-bypass the poll. It's one of the few modern George Washington's of comedy animu, don't need no goddamn poll.

Helping your trying to break the club arnt you?

Helping your trying to break the club arnt you?

Proxy submissions should be fine, you can run it by @MyInnerFred I'm sure there's no problem.

Nominated to act on my behalf is an incredible responsibility, you should be honored.

wuuuuuut, I've only read D-frag, seems like the Anime visual style is abit different from the Manga.

??

They look pretty close to me.

?

Candy Boy.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Someone give me a update. I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to read everything. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yes it does and cleans it up more. We still need the big list for random though.

What do you and the others think? Wanted some feedback before I continue. I like making things detailed and awesome. Think of this as a Beta. Read the comments for my intentions.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What do you and the others think? Wanted some feedback before I continue. I like making things detailed and awesome. Think of this as a Beta. Read the comments for my intentions.

can I request hot pink instead of salmon

can I request hot pink instead of salmon

@MyInnerFred I would give you an update, but I have no clue. 

post-2414-0-31414300-1410401770.png

† Christian Member †

looks good but a few things i should tell you that really mean nothing. @TheProfosist doesn't like that format of the date, he doesn't like mal, if anything we shouldn't be removing links but adding the others since for some reason we are linking to mal, ann, anidb and imdb in all the poll threads(probably should do that in the week threads as well) ~60% of mal synopses seem to be from ann anyways

and there was no poll the first week

post-56383-0-71078100-1410428551.jpg

Seriously whats going on with all the google docs and 2 school days. gimme an TLDR

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

looks good but a few things i should tell you that really mean nothing. @TheProfosist doesn't like that format of the date, he doesn't like mal, if anything we shouldn't be removing links but adding the others since for some reason we are linking to mal, ann, anidb and imdb in all the poll threads(probably should do that in the week threads as well) ~60% of mal synopses seem to be from ann anyways

I figured. The US date system is stupid. I'll switch it to D/M/Y To follow both EU & US Military standards.

I liked MAL because they had a single date for run time (the JP run time only). Whereas ANN has this "vintage" thing that lists each individual run time (US VS JP VS EU, etc) without really saying which is which. But I'll switch that too.

Cool. Google couldn't find it, so I figured that was the case. 

† Christian Member †

Sidonia No Kishi

http://myanimelist.net/anime/19775/

Very recent anime with a very classic mecha art style

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/16742/Watashi_ga_Motenai_no_wa_Dou_Kangaetemo_Omaera_ga_Warui!

One dark but funny anime, which deals with a lonely sucidal girl who can't figure out why she is unpopular.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Seriously whats going on with all the google docs and 2 school days. gimme an TLDR

because every suggestion gets added not just the first time. It is better to have more then one reason since it gives more then one persons impression of the anime

Well as promised, i bring you

banner_252.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/anime/71/Full_Metal_Panic!

First off: Manga is better, its longer, and it covers the whole story. nuff said. 

It got Chicks with Attitude and back bone! it got Chicks with Unusual hair color! it got Mechs! it got Rurouni Kenshin´s Great Great Great Great Grandson!
It got Combat Bears with Green Hats! It got it all Ladies and Gentlemen! This is Full Metal Panic! And i Bring it too you! Enjoy! im out! Till next time!

There is Also a "spinoff" called Full Metal Panic? Fumofffu
And a Sequel called Full Metal Panic - The Second Raid.

sadly the anime does not cover the whole Show, but its still great and i recommend it for ye all.

-snip-

Check entries 96-100 and see if that's fine. Not sure how to handle extensions of an anime series which are suggested alongside the anime series itself. i.e. Sequels, OVAs, Movies, and such.

I'm also still thinking about how to handle repeats in a simple fashion that doesn't require reading or redoing the whole list.

† Christian Member †

sharing all my idiosyncrasies with everyone now are ya *feels naked* *hides in closet*