ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Good viewing angles and the matte screen were the best features for me!

And mm mmm aluminum! :) 

What i like most are actually two things: 1. The adjustable LED lighting on the keyboard makes it usefull for dark environments. 2. The fact that the GPU can actually handle games, this is rare among laptops, and gets you some future proffing.

Emm what was fav thing about the 

ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook :):)

Well it had to be everything.I loved everything about it.Not to much to complain about but the monitor.lel

Hope i win and good luck to every one els.!

Mr.Raccoon

Well, I think my favorite part would be the combination of the IPS panel and those speakers. I imagine that makes for a great [laptop] media consmuption expierence, eh?

My favorite thing has to be all the signatures collected from the record breaking highest lan party :)

For me it's the all aluminium body construction, It's great that we're now getting windows based machines with apple-esque build quality!

The fact that this one actually has an IPS display is what sets it apart from the others. I'll take a couple ms of delay if it means having a much more appealing display

I liked the red strip around the laptop, that looked awesome.

That keyboard is so sexy and that aluminum build, mmmmm~. 

Speakers and the Sub, I7 Cpu. And of course all the sig's!!!!

Srry if i have posted all ready posted to this topic but i had some problems with it.Any ways.

What do i love about the Asus Rog g550jk Gameing Notbook.!Well it has to be

everything.But if i had to pick it would be the signatures on the bottem of it.!Loved them.!

Good luck to me and every one els who enters.!

Thanks for your time.!

Mr.Raccoon

The best part is the signatures of the attendees. 

the fact you're giving it away

I love the great design of it with its brushed aluminum back and it looks totally bad ass.

I really like the fact that that laptop broke a world record :P. If that doesn't count, I like the screen a lot.

My favorite thing about this machine is the fact that it's SO MUCH BETTER than the laptop I'm currently stuck with. My current laptop legitimately struggles with Notepad and Windows Aero because of the integrated Intel graphics, and it deserves to be burned.

You been Pork'd.

My favorite thing about the laptop is the looks. I've always been a fan of the black and red finish for gaming desktops/laptops and I'm glad it's the same for this laptop. I also like the way the texture looks and I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

The aluminum is definitely what makes it my favorite

I love that it's aluminum. It looks so sleek. :D

For Gaming notebook that the heat is a problem... this one stay at a reasonable level... this is what I love to have :)

My favorite things would be the nice looks matched with performance and the IPS display.

I love the red backlit keyboard !!! I use my laptop for astrophotography by hooking it up to my ccd camera, guider and mount and red light is the only colour that won't ruin my night vision. Well done ASUS :D

The specifications are very respectable for a notebook of this size and calibre, the sound system is above average in sound quality and fidelity and the price is affordable for those who seek a respectable mid range portable gaming experience. When you include the new Intel i7 4700HQ Haswell refresh: the 4710HQ and the next generation Maxwell GPU from Nvidia with the optional 5% overclock capability from GPU Tweak, the G550JK has a great dollar to performance value. This specific "edition" of the G550JK is very interesting for me since it has set a world record with some of the most famous technology reviewers and Youtubers on the internet, of course we also have the team of Linustechtips.com which have traveled to this high altitude LAN record breaking event. More specifically Mr.Sebastian and Mr.Lafreniere (Slick).

I own the huge G74sx series laptop so my favourite thing about this new gaming laptop would be its portability.

It's insides are pretty nice and I like that it is a notebook because I will need one pretty soon.

Well from the outside, I like the outside let's end it with that.
Thank you for he giveaway!