ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the look of it. And it has an ips panel.

I really need a laptop, hope I have some chance...

I really like the build quality of this gaming notebook.

The world recordness of this laptop is pretty neat, but I especially like the power to size ratio of this laptop. It's a fairly sleek laptop that packs quite a punch.

My favorite thing is the brushed aluminum finish. The keyboard looks nice too.

i really like the design and build quality, it's slim enough and lightweight(for me) but still packs a lot of performance

I love the web storage button :P

But seriously, it looks pretty nice aesthetically, and it's an on midrange-y gaming laptop.

i liked the battery life seems much better than what i am used to :)

Loving that speaker setup, looks to be a very capable desktop replacement for my aging machine. Good luck to all other contestants :)

The thing i love the most about this is the little things. More USB3 Ports, a DVD drive, and a Subwoofer out port. Something i've never seen in ANY laptop or PC without a added-on sound-card. Also the matte black finish is VERY sexy when it comes to showing off your new gaming laptop. You want something that looks sexy, AND performs sexy! The republic of gamers icon on the back is a nice little touch as well. The signature in my opinion make up the laptop as a whole. Yet again, even though it has a 8gb stick of ram it would be nice to replace it with 2x corsair auto-over-clocking ram. Enough for gaming and light-medium work loads in video editing and video creation. The ASUS RoG G550JK Is one of the best price/performance/hardware ratio. It offers a i7 CPU and a Dedicated Nvida GPU and auto switches to onboard video when browsing internet or playing solitaire or something of the sorts. In all, i'd like to say that i would love to have a gaming notebook as i've never even had a gaming PC of any type. I'm just stuck with a 27" iMac. It does the job but it's not meant for gaming. Anyways i saw the opportunity and i took it. Thanks for reading this.

I really like that G550JK's screen is IPS and the laptop's audio should turn out to be awesome for watching movies on a trip.

I love the look and how slim everything is and a 750GB HDD is great! You also gotta love a display port out.

This is my entry. What I like about most would have to be aesthetics. The red really looks good on it.

The signatures on it are the best part...

I am a happy wuffy

The matte IPS display is awesome.

My favourite thing though is probably all the signatures on the bottom.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I like that it has a decent battery life for a desktop replacement.

I like the color scheme of it. Red on black is always a good color scheme so people know its top tier!! The signatures are a very nice touch as well.

Has to be the signatures lol but really that monitor pops and i like the overall finish/aesthetic.

I like everything Asus, I like the 8 gig RAM, and the screen is really nice too.

I like the 4 speaker + the subwoofer. xD

I love how thin it is.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I like the thin(ner) design compared to the G750JayZ, and I also love the IPS panel!