ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like that it is well balance

I like the use of aluminum in its construction and the ips display.

Seems like it has a real sturdy build quality, which in my book is necessary for a laptop.

I like that it says "Hi guys, I'm on a mountain" on the bottom haha.

My favorite thing about the laptop is that it is well rounded and balanced in all aspects. I mean sure it has its compromises but in the end when all is said and done it is a great well rounded computer ready to do what you need it to and that is awesome! 

I'm excited to see the performance on the new gen of Nvidia gpus that in this laptop, my friend has a older ROG laptop with a 660m I would love to see a comparison between that and this 850m. This was the longest GPU cycle EVER. Didn't the 7970 and 680 come out like early 2012?!?!!? 

I like on that laptop design, reproductors and performance 

it's Asus, and nothing Asus that I've ever owned has broken or even slowed down, which includes at least 5 graphics cards, almost 10 motherboards and a Moniter. 

plus I like its size. I really hate when manufacturers aim for that "super slim" thing, ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS A GAMING RIG. 

I mean shit, the things gonna get hot and loud. give the damn thing room for decent cooling at least. 

ease of cleaning is something I've never had on a laptop, nor proper loud speakers. my mates and I like having something playing music in the background of our LANs, and lugging around proper speakers on top of everything else is a pain. 

as for performance, then hopefully the 850M will be better than the 740M my dad recently got and lends to me on occasion 

CPU: Intel i7 4770 Cooler: Stock Motherboard: MSI Z87 G41 PC Mate Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: MSI GTX 780 PSU: Corsair HX 620W CASE: Thermaltake V9

The best thing about it is the display and the speakers

Love the aluminium finish with the red accents!

In Latvia 4:30 Pacific  2:00 AM DOH... :D

Those signatures are amazing! If that possible, keep NB, but send me back cover. LOL :D

Gaming is for PC, not for NB :D

i like the aluminum finish, the IPS screen and the keyboard

What I like is that it's better design/build compared to Razer Blade New .. and focused on what really matters instead of unrealistic resolution figures put out for marketing .. 

Rig1LianLi O11 Dynamic Evo | Asus Crosshair VIII Formula | Ryzen 9 5950x  | 2TB Gen 4 | 64 GB  RTX 4090 | Samsung 49" 5120x1440 

Rig2: TT Tower 200 | Asus X670e-i | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | 2TB Gen 5 | 64 GB  RTX 4090 | Samsung 57" 7680x2160  | Oculus Quest Pro

My favourite part of this notebook is... that its going to be mine:D

Overall the thing that stuck out most to me was the red accents and backlit keyboard. Sure I could have superior specs on a desktop but a laptop you can take with you and the accents makes it more attractive to the average onlooker. Shallow reasoning but its what stuck out.

Got to admit, loving the Brushed aluminium.

Corsair Obsidian 750D | Intel i5-4560k @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair H100i with Stock Fans | Gigabyte R9 280 3GB OC

Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 2x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD | 500GB Seagate Barracuda

I love the aluminum on this laptop!

I love the aluminum on this laptop!

that red line around it makes it look soooo sexy some one put thought into it

My favorite thing about the G550JK would have to be that red bezel finish on it.  That thing looks sexy.

i've had an ASUS notebook for three years now and i've been happy with it. like this one, it only needed an SSD upgrade.

I really like the looks and the performance of this notebook and i would love to own it

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the matte IPS screen.