ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the sexy color finsih it has :)

I really like how the red bevel pops off of the dark aluminum

My favorite thing about the g550jk is definitely it's size and performance ratio. Something pretty damn powerful for thinner than most gaming laptops that isn't really overpriced. 

I like the IPS screen, the brushed Aluminium and red accent around the edge.  :D 

What I love is that they finally got rid of that TN panel. IPS displays are just so much better. The whole laptop just seems a lot more premium.

Nothing but would like to win

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

My favourite thing about this laptop is all the signatures from all these well known tech reviewers and the red and black colour scheme :)

What I Like about the ASUS ROG G550JK is the nice color scheme of the laptop.

I like the external subwoofer and Logan's signature.

I love the black and red finish with the backlit keyboard 

ips freakin awesome

I liked the design of the G550 mostly because it is based on a N550 so it doesn't look like a trashy styled gaming laptop. Imagine going to a client meeting with a G55VW. The red accents are quite nice and remind me of the HP sleekbook 6Z series. Those signatures make it a wonderful collectors piece so internet memorabilia for the win.

Cheers to Linus and the gang!

The IPS screen is the biggest thing I like about G550JK. Also the specs are nice, for what I need.

I like the aluminium build because it's beautiful and I like metal :D Love those signatures BTW!

XIII

I like that it is better than my current laptop.

I love the signatures and the brushed aluminium finish:)

Personally I like how the optional subwoofer comes to play, as tinny speakers suck. Also I like the way it's not made of cheap plastic, instead made of aluminium.

| i7 4790k | Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI | 16GB HyperX Fury | 128GB Transcend SSD370 x2 | 512GB Transcend SSD370S x2 | Node 304 |

| AOC 2250 (1080p) | NS Optimum OEM Keyboard | Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse | Creative Inspire w/ JBL Control ONE |

I love the aluminum ! 

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

I love that Linus had his hands on it, and the backit keyboard is nice

My favoritter things abort the revidere Was that you Said what it's competition Was that Was very sweet

Even though it wasn't showcased in the review, my favourite thing about the g550jk is the dedicated USB charging port!

why?

I really like the look of this thing, especially the brushed aluminium!