ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the laptops it is a well balanced machine and the matt finish on the laptop is just a nice icing on the cake.

I like the laptops it is a well balanced machine and the matt finish on the laptop is just a nice icing on the cake.

I would say the performance for the screen size. Its nice to have a gaming laptop in the 15 inch category that preforms well while still being rather slim. (Also the signatures are an awesome addition!)

Built like a MacBook Pro, IPS screen and good performance at an awesome price.

I like the signatures on the bottom, the brushed aluminum finish with a dedicated graphics card.

I like the look of it and it hads some good power for gaming

It's really cool that you guys took it to a high altitude Lan party, and I love the bezel

I love the power it has! .w. My last laptop which was a good year or two ago since it died, barely played Fiesta Online x-x; I cant even fathom a laptop this good.

Moist

My favourite thing is the pricing considering the spec. It would be the perfect laptop to accompany me to university starting this October :) Thanks for the chance to win Linus and good luck to everyone entering!

Dell XPS 13 9343

The balance between gaming and general use.

I like the IPS panel, for sure something that is a great improvement over the previous generation.

I like how thin it is for the package. I also enjoy the black and red design, black with a hint of red product (apperal, headphones, ect.) Hold a soft spot in my heart.

Good reason to make a account I suppose :)

My favourite thing about the G550JK would probably be the screen, good colors and great detail is something I've missed on laptops in the past, combine that with good performance and great exterior and it looks like a great machine (needs the addition of a SSD tho)

Gaming laptops wasnt even om my radar before, so without this review I would'nt even know the machine existed.

/ Draca

The display as whole is the best part. Overall it seems like a nice package, but not one that makes too much sense in context of performance. I would expect slightly more from a "gaming" laptop, at least in the GPU department.

Correction: My observations were wrong, it is aluminum, but still the hardware specs are 10x better than my own desktop PC. So props for that!

my favourite thing about this notebook is the larg speaker grill with 4 drivers behind it ... ohh mamaa now thats a good sound system for ya!!

My favorite thing is the IPS panel screen!

The brushed Aluminum and the red beveled edge

First post lol

I really love the IPS display and tthe core I7

I love the fact that it actually includes a DVD drive, I cannot find a laptop to my liking that has a DVD drive

My favourite feature must be the IPS screen. That screen coupled with those looks, awesome.  :D

I love pretty much everything about this laptop! But the trackpad needs buttons so I don't need a mouse, and a touch screen would greatly help with Windows 8. I don't have a laptop, so this one would be the perfect one for heavy use. Plus, the backlit keyboard would be one of the laptop's best features.