ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Another giveaway! Great :) My favourite thing about the G550JK has to be the sexy red trim!

The best thing about this is the performance over my one, 178 degrees ISP display, 3 hour battery life (more than mine), coming with a mini sub is yet another great touch. AND IT IS SIGNED AND BROKE A WORLD RECORD!!!

I really liked how you could change the brightness of the keys just by pushing a button. The red and black go really good with each other! If I don't win the random drawing I will probably end up getting one anyway. Awesome video!

If its good enough to handle the harsh conditions of being on top of a mountain then its good enough for me.

My Favorite part about this notebook is the IPS display, I have owned 1 before, sadly it broke but the colors on that thing were beautiful.

My favorite thing would probably have to be the sound output, it just looks like it's 1000 times better than the typical laptop, and then there's the battery life which is enough to last me most of a boring car trip.

My favorite is the DVD drive! I feel like a lot of laptops are missing out these days for portability, but it's nice to see ASUS managed to add it in without making it super bulky.

My favourite thing about this review, well it's not this particular review. No, rather it is how you handle the items sometimes. I keep thinking it's going to go flying.

From the brushed steel design of the cover with illuminated ROG Logo, to the signatures of the HighLANder attendees at the bottom, there's nothing I want more than this Laptop! I hope I get it!

My favorite thing about the laptop is really how thin it is for a gaming computer compared to their older builds like the g 75 and g55. The only thing I would do is put another graphics card instead of the dvd drive.

It's signed, so that would make my housemate mad jealous (seriously, when he heard you were selling your surface 3 on the wan show he said he'd dive on it if it were signed)

Honestly, it's a nice size and the specs are good enough I'd be able to show play Starcraft 2, Dota 2 and UT2k4 on the go with friends, and do so in style

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Loved the improved screen quality over the last version of this laptop.

Well, The G550JK Is A Great Notebook, In-terms of Price to Performance Ratio, The Things that I found Attractive was The design Specifically the Ultra Sexy Brushed aluminum Finish and the ROG Color Scheme, Second was The and Cooling capability which Is very Cool(See what I did there?), Third is The Hardware Which were all Reliable and Cheerful, The fourth One Is The Built In speakers And the external Sub-woofer and I'm a Guy Who likes to listen to music While Doing tasks, And lastly was Because It was From Asus, I tried Various notebooks from Different Brands But Asus was the Only One that Gained My respect.

SO In conclusion (*Random Drum-roll*)

The Performance : Price Ratio Really caught my attention

And The all around Appearance looked Satisfying

It's Size is Awesome even though most gaming Notebooks 

Are Abnormally Large and Bulky once place inside a Bag (And I hate Bulky Notebooks)

And the different Signitures from Awesome people

Thank you for Reading this Post!

Take Care and God bless!

I Love Dogs and Video Editing

I like the IPS display. No matter what the contrast ratio is. My eyes don't fatigue quite as fast on an IPS screen.

The fact that it has contributed to a world record is just so awesome :D

looks and aesthetics are great but RoG couldn't stop there; what stands out to me is the 4 large speakers and the IPS panel.

My favourite thing is that it can play games on not the lowest settings fine unlike the one I have now.

That red light accents look awesome :D

The audio and IPS screen is definitely my favorite parts of this notebook. I also like the fact that Asus bundled it with an external subwoofer. They didn't need to do that at all, and their sales probably wouldn't have changed. So kudos to them.

I thought the sub was a sweet idea especially for a college student who wants to play music in the dorm but does not want to hook up separate speakers. 

The thing I like the most about the G550JK (apart from the obvious love for the signatures) is the display.

Well,signatures from you guys are awesome feature and a fact that it is light years ahead of mine Asus n50vn with flickering screen :)