ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Definitely the aluminum design and subtle ROG accent.

That red trim and backlight look slick! Specs ain't bad either!

Another awesome product from Asus. My favorite part of the G550JK, apart from it price, is it IPS panel display it might not be de best but is a big step up from Asus past products. 

What I really like about the Asus RoG G550JK is how their focused on their content consumption experience.

I lake the fact that this laptop will take a while before its record is broken

I really like the IPS screen.  Also, it seems pretty sturdy too.  I guess it'd have to be to be taken up a mountain.

What I like in g550jk is that red and black aluminium theme and the mat style so it is easy to clean and always look new 

The backlight on that keyboard looks pretty nice. And the 850M would be a decent upgrade from my GT 520M in my Aspire...

I bought the G55VW about a couple years ago and it was unfortunate of me to have received a defective piece of hardware and that I had to deal with the shitty customer support who lacks the basic technical skill and I could never experience it the was it was supposed to be. If I could win this one and since it has already been used by you, I can safely assume it is not defective :D so, I could finally have a good experience with this one.  :D:D:D 

If I win the giveaway that is :P

I like that the G550JK has a gtx 850 and as linus said, it delivers respectable specs for the price.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the 1080p ips display, it looks beautiful 

Nubby

My favourite thing about this laptop is that it comes with a speaker, I won't really use it much because I like headphones but it is a nice add-on that I would like to see with other companies laptops.

Aluminum over Plastic like most laptops of this time. Quiet gaming laptop that overclocks slighty?! Holy Balls!

My favorite thing about this whole notebook is defiantly is the led back lit key board it is just a beautiful notebook.

I rally like the aluminium design... and Asus. Also it's way better than my current notebook.

But sadly you can't put it in the washing machine because the autographs would be washed away. If I win it i'm gonna laminate it.

I like the keyboard! Hate having to use crappy one's from hp

Nice Review/Gaming Notebook.

The highlight on the G55JK will be the general aesthetics of the machine with that red line across the base and the vertical brushed aluminium finish. 

I love the way that the red line pops with the matte black. It makes for a great look.

My favourite thing about this laptop is the keyboard. love the look