LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing has to be the extraordinary bezels! Or lack there of, I don't care too much for the 1440p display, but with near to no bezels. I guess that is what makes the display pop, even in video!

If I had to pick a second feature though I love the dual app screen function. Would be so helpful when you want to be texting but just cannot be F*RCED to switch between apps all the time.

my fav part is the 1440p screen it is perfect for me because I watch lots of videos 

Favourite thing is that the Korean G3 will work 100% in NZ :)

You gotta love those bezels. They are so freaking thin! I also like the on screen buttons; after using the S4, I can confidently say that I hate the physical menu, back, home, and multitasking buttons.

Scroll in either direction for something more entertaining than this post.

Where to begin really...? I liked the advancements with the screen, absoloutely amazing pixel density, Much prefer the version of android to the base one (and the one I'm currently running on my low-end samsung (Don't judge, i spend my time much more wisely (*cough computers *cough))). Personally however, despite having fairly large hands, the size of phones these days really puts me off, and in all fairness, I'd use my laptop or desktop to contact people over my phone anyday. But overall, as the sort of guy who loves new tech, I'd quite like to see what this has to offer.  :rolleyes:

My favourite thing by far on the hardware side would definitely be the power and volume button on the back. I must say after tested the g2 previously it does felt really natural. Software side would be the keyboard. I am currently using the galaxy note3 and trust me when i say it is a pain to find a keyboard that have the right height so type comfortably.

Definitely the buttons on the back! I always always always hit the side buttons on my old smartphone.

The back buttons are great but what i like the most is the 3gb of Ram.

My favorite part of the LG G3 would have to be its Quad-HD display resolution. Yes, I know that it might not be the most interesting (or important) factor in regards to this phone (since LG's custom OS certainly has some fantastic customization features), but I'm noting this factor in because now I know that LG is not afraid to take the risks of further increasing the standard of cellphone screen resolutions and I respect that, even though naturally not everyone sees a point in it AT THE MOMENT, myself included somewhat, since most apps, games, and user-submitted videos don't even go up to 1440p for you to really test the effects. However, due to this "radical" progression in cellphone technology, we might be able to expect future phones incorporating Quad-HD with their continuous software/hardware upgrades to find ways that we are unable to currently discern with our minds and possibly create a bigger and more noticeable difference using custom screen types and softwares in just a couple of years, sort of like the notorious debate between 720p vs. 1080p, where when 1080p first came out pretty much NO ONE thought that it was a great idea, and now it's the current phone standard resolution, and people can notice the difference with the two.

My favourite thing is that LG finally got away with the shiny cheap plastic and gone with more solid, better "feeling" one. Still not aluminium like my M7 though, maybe next time. :)

my favorite thin about the lg g3 Is that amazing display with ultra-thin bezels ++ the + ois.

Dual window functionality has to be one of my favorite aspects of this phone! My peasant phone doesn't have the screen space or the power to drive a dual window feature :(

my favorite thing about the LG G3 is the huge screen, "I don't really care about the resolution" and the gorgeous design   :wub:

My favourite thing is the back buttons and the1440p display :o

Love the screen size and resolution of the LG G3. My iPhone 5S really is too small for media consumption.

My favorite part about the phone is the size of the screen. Bigger screen the better. Plus the resolution is amazing too.

My dad constantly brags that he has the best phone (iPhone 5) although he doesn't use ANY of it's features. I'd love to win one of these LG G3s to brag to him who has the best phone. :)

My favorite thing about it? It has got to be that 530+ ppi screen and the phone's got enough juice to power it (3000 mAh) and a fast processor to keep up with it!

That copy and paste function makes me drool.

my favorite thing about the LG G3 is probably the back mounted buttons. I would have never thought to do that if I was a phone manufacturer, but seeing it done makes so much sense to me

The buttons on the back hands down. Also the removable battery. Yes please.

I love the massive screen, small edges, back buttons and fine camera :)