LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Favorite thing about the phone is Dat backplate!

Favorite thing about the review has to be the cat getting its tail vacuumed.

OK now LG g3 is my favroute phone cause LG gave LTT fans 25 free phones and thats it

LTT keep rising.... [LMG]

{free 2k phone} {stock os but custom rom like options}

Will also do unboxing and thanks video from INDIA

I like the part where Linus mentioned the phone is just too big to use comfortably. One handed use is probably tragic. Why does uncomfortably huge screens with crazy resolutions the real deal in flagship phones?

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

This phone's so damn sexy with the screen taking up most of the front so that no space is wasted, and not to mention that I really like the unlock and volume buttons being on the back for my dinky hands :D

My favorite thing is the buttons on the back, I'm interested to see how those feel compared to side buttons!

The extremely thin bezel.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Love that LG skin, much better than Samsung's TouchWiz.

I think it's pretty cool to have a phone with more pixels than my desktop screen. i also makes me sad that my desktop screen has less pixels than a phone :(

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

My favourite feature of this phone is the lazer autofocus as it demonstrates Lg's innovation

Love the  laser focus, means I can focus on a subject in extremely low light!

My favourite thing about the G3 is a bit of a toss up between the stunning 5.5 screen size with amazing quality and the missing side buttons. I would have to say that the missing side buttons would have to be a bigger plus. It makes the phone look so much sexier and sleek in design.

I love how it's skin allows it to be so customizable and with its large screen paired with a high resolution it is a match in heaven. The buttons on the back are also a nice feature

I really want one. This phone will make me happy and make it easy to read those Chinese characters as I'm in China.

Favorite thing about the G3 is the screen size!

Wow, if I get this opportunity to get off my old flip phone, I would be so happy!

Love your show Linus :)

I thought that the screen splitting was an awesome feature.

My favourite thing about the G3 is that it drives the innovation. I mean, a 1440p display on a phone, that's crazy!

The 1440p screen must be the best feature of the phone as the icons must be so nice to look at due to the resolution.

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

my favorite thing about g3 is that super small small bezel and qhd display seems very great. :)

Obviously the 1440p screen. It is a completely over the top pixel density but pushing the envelop is the greatest thing anyone can do!

I really think the cleanliness of the UI is one of my biggest sells, I hate over complicated user interfaces. plus.. if it's anything like how my G1.. and my G2 were the overall quality of the phone should be up to par for someone who doesn't like to use cases and is just a little rough on phones. 

My current phone (Nexus 5) randomly cracked through the screen one day and it's still a huge mystery because nothing really happened AND it was in a case :/ so ... LG's cheaper phones.. skimp on the quality. 

-Tony

My favorite thing about the G3 from the review would have to be Linus' face while he demonstrated the face unlock feature lol!

My favourite thing about this phone is the customisable tool bar - I wish other phones had this feature.

What I like most about the g3 is the buttons on the back. 

its amazing g3 rules....