LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Nice design and UI on a powered hardware architecture...this is the real desire.

My favorite part is that the bottom buttons can be customized and can be hidden or persistent.  That feature allows for very quick access to common settings/apps while not requiring additional gestures or taking more space.

The implementation of optical image stabilization here is great and kudos for that display

Its good that Linus Giveaways are worldwide and not just in the US 

The bezels on this phone are amazing. I think LG won this round against Samsung.  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

my entry

good hardware awesome screen tons of potential for when it gets rooted and we get a custom recovery 

My favorite feature is the buttons on the back instead of the sides.

Well the screen real estate for one and the button placing along with the high end specs

The size of it, I have big ole hands and hate typing in portrait mode. This could change the way I use my phone.

My favorite thing about this phone is the laser focusing feature. It would be awesome to focus objects instantly imo

My favorite part has got to be the back buttons again. I have the G2 on Verizon and the buttons rock but could be better. 

my favorite thing is diffidently the thin bezzles like "OMG" they are sexy 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is its 3000 mAh battery. I am a battery man, and that's a real surprise. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but six, that was what I am expecting but it was twenty, that was I am expecting again, then it was twenty-freaking-five. LOL.

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

My favourite thing about this phone is the super awesome 1440x2560 Quad HD display with small bezel on it. The OIS+ camera is really one of the most attractive feature about this phone especially the laser autofocus. It also feature a pretty loud speaker with the "1-watt speaker with Boost Amp". The design is pretty nice. It is thin and lightweight. 

Hi my favourite part of this phone is the battery the screen and the buttons on the back and i do like the look of the Ui

My Favourite part was when you went to /r/PCMasterRace! I am apart of the Minecraft server thing. Yeah. Great stuff guy.

My favorite thing about the phone is the camera

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

I really love the super Thin bezels, The brushed plastic backplate and The overall look of The ui. Tank You Guys for doing this giveaway :)

That massive number of pixels would be cool to see

I like the part where the phone shoots out LAZERS to auto focus. 

My Favourite thing about the LG G3 is the Buttons on the back which are in my opinion important for that massive screen.

And as allways Excellent Review.   :)   

EDIT: Typo

My favorite part is definitely the buttons on the back! My big hands always mash the side buttons with the way i like to hold my current phone :/

My favourite thing is the removeable back cover, which gets rid of all those plastic flaps and sim trays and neatly placing it under the cover instead!

My favorite things about the LG G3 are:

1. The removable battery, and also looks like a good one.

2. Some of the changes to android are freak`in cool.

''Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.''
''For every idiot proof system devised, a new, improved idiot will arise to overcome it.''

Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today.

i currently have a broken iPhone 4s so my favorite part is that it aint broken.

My favorite part is the UI. I like the approach and the different customization options. I hate Sense, I hate TouchWiz. The Optimus UI didn't feel bad on my previous LG Device. The resolution is also nice, but a bit unnecessary.