LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The favourite thing I like about LG G3 is the big screen size with very high pixel density.

Therefore you can stream pc games on your phone and have high quality gameplay.

I'm absolutely in love with those thin bezels. Really a great smartphone.

Fingers crossed.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the new UI, it looks soo good now :D

My favorite part of the phone is the swappable back-plate. I have a windows phone and I ended up getting a Carbon-Fiber case as soon as I received it. Thanks for the great videos!

~Jordan

favorite feature of this phone would probably be the back buttons...seems unique enough and out of the way 

The high degree of UI customization available is definitely a plus point! My favorite part of the review for sure! :)

My favourite part is that it has removeable battery, microsd slot and the customizability of the soft touch buttons

EDIT: Favourite thing would have to be the microsd slot

My favorite thing about this review was when you said "photography enthusiasts please don't hate me" lol and about the G3 harware the display the small bezels and about the software the buttons customization and the copy paste functionality... PLEASE PICK MEEEE!!!

My favorite feature is the dual windows thing. Being able to have a messaging app and a game or YouTube video open at the same time sounds amazing!

My favorite part of the LG G3 from the review is how you argue about the unnecessary implementation of the QHD screen as I'm afraid in real life daily usage we just don't (yet) see the real benefits of a QHD as compared to a full HD. Not least to say that we need more apps to be optimized to take advantage of that kind of resolution for us to appreciate it.☺ Best of all, your argument even features a certain MKBHD haha!

My favorite feature is the 2560x1440 screen & the back bottons

The 120fps Video recording sounds great! Finally a way for me to record my skating progress and find out what I'm doing wrong in slow motion!

Favorite thing about it, hmm.. I'd have to say the camera and it's features.

I wouldn't mind the warm tones of that beautiful IPS display.

Dual window is pretty sweet, and I like the thin bezels as well.

Aside from the 1440p screen I really love the design of the device. 

It's really nice to look at and oh my gosh that metal "chin". 

I'm interested to see some more uses for the laser distance function as well!  :):D

I love the LG G3 my favorite part from the G3, is the screen! awesome screen True HD-IPS + LCD just amazing, also the posibility to hide the sof keys! is just freaking nice

I love the overall design and build quality, I especially love the brushed plastic back and the ability to remove it too. The bezels seem perfect from my perspective as well as the beautiful front logo. I don't want to forget to mention the screen which I'm very impressed with. For the phone use itself, I like the balanced interface and customization.

Good luck to all!  :)

This would be my first 4k display on anything. And I would love to see the difference.

Sup Linus. What's most compelling about this phone is definitely the 4K display.  Even though I think its too small to be really noticeable, it would still be great to get my hands on one and test it out in person.  Another great review.  Love your channel man.  Keep up the good work. 

Its a nice phone wiht a huge screen, good camera and a ergonomic button style, just in the back. That's really nice for hads like mine :3

I just need to say it's my frist time in here, but I allways have watched Linus videos. And if he try to sold my the damn phone, and I've money, I would buy it.

My favorite part about the G3 are those massive multitasking capabilities. I would love to be able to respond to messages without interrupting my other activities.

My favourite thing about this phone is that it was reviewed by linus ahaha jk.

What i love about this phone are the back buttons and the premium brushed metal look.