LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing has to be the small bezels, it's the one thing that caught my eye looking for my next potential phone.

I really like how they formatted the phone. Seems that they put more thought into making the phone more efficient. Plus, I'm Korean so I can use the phone if its set in Korean. :)

so much things to like about it

dual screen mode for watching videos and texting

back volume buttons

and 4k camera

My favourite part is defenitly having the buttons on the back instead of the side.

I've been an android user since the release of Samsung Galaxy S4 and am currently using a One M8.

I still keep accidentaly pressing those pesky buttons daily.It's such an unnecessary source of frustration and it can't be learnt to avoid.

Also those buttons on the back looked pretty damn slick.

- A bit like when someone says it's so damn nice to take a shit in the shower and no one agrees.

Currently I have a blackbery and I hate accidentaly pressing the side lock button so the no side buttons is deffinately a win for me as well as the high res screen

Already running QHD for the main monitor, would love to see how that translates onto a mobile handset!

(also being able to use the same backdrops would be nice)

The 5.5 inch display and the buttons on the back are my favorite features.

Favourite thing is the big screen!

My favourite feature is the amazing screen size and resolution as I love watching youtube vides at the best quality possible, my second favourite bit about the G3 is how the customised bottom bar thing.

The thing about this phone has to be the screen resolution.

My favourite thing is the multi item clipboard

2560x1440 display and 1440p huge thumbs up to that

Wow lol. The resolution is the same as my monitor. They seem to have changed ever since Nexus program with Google.

I love that it has a removable battery. I'm tired of non-removable batteries.

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be the buttons on the back

I really would like to see how this would feel and its quite a revolutionary type of design that we have not seen on a phone in a very long time

Kudos to LG

Also I've been a LG phone user for a decent amount of time but recently switched to a Moto X and i'm on AT&T so I should be able to actually use the phone :)

my favorit part of the phone is tha version of android that lg has created i find it super compared to others and the fact that its got such a big amount of ram for that 1440p display.

My favorite thing about this phone is that it is FREAKING AWESOMESAUCE... can that count? :D HD AWESOME!?聽

the small chin and the buttons on the back. i like how lg is not following what samsung and apple is doing.

I like the display quality and the fact that the buttons are on the back.

I love how to cover up for the buttons on the back they have knock code and knock on features to wake up the phone. Also I'm living in Korea so I could fully take advantage of the carrier version of the phone. Seems like it is a KT (korea telecom) carrier phone.聽

BROOO!! The Knock Code, it is just so simple and pretty good to use. 5.5inches screen, and still has almost the same size as Galaxy S5 with it's 5.1inches or HTC M8's. I am an iPhone user, but this flagship is really something interesting, hope I can get the chance to get one of this monsters for free.聽

This monster compared to Samsung's S5 is way better. The only thing S5 got is that IP67, but there is one thing we all know.. Cellphones are not made to swim. Peace.

I like the little things - the ability to customize your experience, the laser focus and the look and feel in hand. Well, the screen seems good too!

the 3.5" jack on the bottom! everyone needs to start doing this~

Awesome contest, and finally one for us Canadians!聽

My top pick feature would have to be the 1440p display. It may not be the best all-round panel on the market, but there's something to be said about having something this advanced.聽

I agree with LInus 1440p is irrelevant on that size but damn I'd be lying if it didn't look sexy聽 :wub: