LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing is the 5.5 inch display and very small bezels, and the resolution.

I liked the part you talked about the camera with the "please don't hurt me, camera people" on screen.. Don't worry, I couldn't tell a good pic from a bad one and I almost never use a camera, even though my G2 has a pretty decent one!

Don't give me a G3 though. I'll just root it and put CM on it like my G2. Just kidding. Please upgrade me lol

Hardware on phones these days are not that different from one another, and that giant screen doesn't really make it special for me. so my favourite thing about the G3 has to be the UI. well its not perfect but its far better than the ugly UI the G2 had. stock looking with non stock customizations, i like that

i like everthing about G3 slim bazel, crystal clear screen and nice concept of volum and power button and 5.5 inch screen but still that phone don't feel that much large. So i give i big thumbs up to G3

knock code, and 1440p resolution

I like buttons on the back.

I really like the buttons placement, the big screen with thin bezels, and the fast focusing camera.

I love how sleek the design is. Im always looking for phones with minimal designs, and the G3 really sticks out to me.

Hope I win this phone!

Linus you make great videos.. =)

My twitter is @HarinderG_G

My favorite thing about this phone has to be the design, this phone looks gorgeous, tho i think 1440p on a phone is stupid 

The finger knock unlocking was probably my favourite thing about the phone.

My favorite thing is still the buttons on the back. I have a G2 now :P

The display is probably the most interesting thing about this phone, I would like to see this display in person and compare it to my 1080p phone.

Also, the buttons onthe back are really something different that I would like to use and experience.

I love the different types of recent apps settings

I love this phone, high-end specs, sexy look, I don't mind the size of the screen I have big hands so...and  it's just mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

PS: I don't own any phone at this time so win one for free would be definitely nice :D

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the high end components, build quality, and the removable back plate to go with it. I always like the option to change the battery, change memory sticks, and even as just a secret pocket for some back up cash. 

While I am a advocate of pure stock android I will admit that the extra customization options are really cool. Wish I could customize my Moto X like that without having to install something like Gravitybox...  ;)

I really like the UI customization and also that feature to adjust the size of the onscreen keyboard, my damn fat fingers make it hard to touch smaller buttons -_-

My favorite feature of the LG G3 would have to be the "Knockcode" feature they have added, in the LG G2 there was "Knockon" which looked alright but the added security they have added with "Knockcode" makes me think its a welcome addition to LG's flagship.

I like how you used the stand you advertise

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the design behind it. While I haven't seen or handled one in person, it looks gorgeous (minus the asymmetric logo) to me. The plastic back has a nice brushed metal-like look and bezels are slim.

My favorite part of the phone is the vast amount of customizability it provides compared to my iphone.

The best thing about the LG G3 is probably the rear-mounted buttons for me. It's a little hard to get your head around, but everything I've heard indicates that it's really just better than side or top buttons, if only a little bit.

If I win, I'll probably give it to someone else though. I don't have AT&T, and not having 4G is pretty much a deal breaker.