LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is the screen size. It's almost like a mini tv!

Thank You LG & LMG for the giveaway. 

I love the removable battery. Yep, It is THAT important to me & unfortunately RARE to see in a flagship phone. so THANK YOU LG for that FEATURE.

My favorite feature is the overall build quality of the unit. 

This is only a test

My favorite thing is the address card slot I use my phones a lot for music and have to resorts to see for my needs

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

My favourite part would have to be the built in customisability especially the buttons along the bottom. The back buttons are also an interesting idea that could work really well.

My favorite feature of this phone is the software

so many customizations but still a minimalistic looking software

I'm liking the phone design.  Seems to do away with alot of unneeded plastic.  Looks and reminds me of the HTC One.

Hey Linus, as I unbox my new g3 Im gonna win ;) and upgrading from a samsung galaxy s2 I think all the features are fricking awesome. Don't delay send one today (or when you get them)

My favourite thing is the easy upgrade to a wireless charging back panel.

Gotta say i love those back buttons on the LG G3  :wub:

I really like the adjustable keyboard. And the back buttons are a great touch as well!

I love the beautiful display. Thank you Linus and LG for this crazy giveaway.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 that was mentioned in the review is the multiple windows feature as well as the quick reply to texts. I usually hate OEM skins but I love these features personally :)

My favorite thing about this phone is the vaccuum attachment. I'll bet that eats the battery, though...

Definitely the design and the massive screen resolution :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is that sweet antenna, haha.

I like the review!

The best parts on this phone, I would say are the rear buttons! The Camera, and if it compares to the G2, FREAKING NICE battery life. I am a fan of LG! To bad i dont have that great of a job!

i have gotten used to the LG interface but the main problem i had is the buttons on the side which constantly changes the volume when i try to lock the screen but the G3 seems to have a very nice solution and a speaker on the back dosn't bother me cause i will just turn the phone on its screen protector.

What I like most about the LG G3 is the QHD screen, but the new optimus overlay is also pretty sweet!

I like the color and customization of the UI the best. Thanks LG and Linus!

I quite like the user interface. Much better than the Samsung's touchwiz and everything seems more up to date both technologically and physically.

My favorite thing about the G3 is definitely rear volume buttons. That sounds much more convenient. :D

I like the 1440p screen and the laser range finder one of the most impressive features on this smartphone <3

My favorite thing about the G3 is the improvements that LG made in the software.