LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The thing I like the most about this phone is the clean look and design.

Great review.

My favorite feature is the back button! No more hitting the volume when trying to power on/off the phone or vice-versa.

The bezel <3  looks like a very nice fit in my hand.

I like the design of the phone , and how you get a 5.5 inch screen in the same sized phone as the Htc One with 5inch screen

One of my favourite things about the LG G3 is the screen size which is impressive considering that its not much bigger than devices like the HTC One M8 and significantly smaller than devices like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Another feature that I like is the phone's customisability regarding the UI

I know it sounds a bit boring but I love the UI! I've had Sony phones for years now and that UI is just stunning and seems to have a boat load of features that actually seem useful, especially being able to snap two apps onscreen at once

Best feature is clearly the display, it's a miracle in pixel form.

I really like all of the customizability. Not to forget gorgeous ID.

Hope to win and good luck to everyone!

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM (mATX) RAM : 3GB GPU : Asus Radeon HD 4670 Case : Generic mATX Case Storage: Crucial M500 240 GB & WD Blue 500GB PSU: 420W

My favourite thing about the G3 is the thin bezel design. It's like a Galaxy S5, but not ugly basically, hehe.

I know it sounds a bit boring but I love the UI! I've had Sony phones for years now and that UI is just stunning and seems to have a boat load of features that actually seem useful, especially being able to snap two apps onscreen at once

That sick, sick 1440p screen, and the fact that it's not a locked bootloader.

My favourite part about this phone is the back buttons... life will never be the same again. Also dat resolution...

I like the removable back cover and 3000mah battery...

My favourite thing is the cray screen that i hope more manufacturers will take after!

The design without the buttons on the side is (beside the display) really awesome!

Greetings from Germany!

I love the shape and looks of the G2 but it was a little bit too small for me. (i have rather big hands). Now with the G3 being a bit bigger and even better looking it's probably the phone that make my hands happy. Combine the design with the rest of

the specs and it becomes a real dream come true device for me.

The buttons on the back are awesome. I really miss an SD card on my phone. Always running out of space due to having so many roms and nandroid backups on it.

I'm also skeptical of the QHD resolution. I really think LG should try to challenge Samsung on the OLED phone market instead - just like they do in the tv business.

The design without the buttons on the side is (beside the display) really awesome!

Greetings from Germany!

I like the fact

That it has such thin bezels.. If only girls were that thin.. Joking!!!!!!!! But really, awesome bezels.

The ability to change the sound output for people who hear better in one ear?! And I thought that everything has already been thought of. Kudos to that

Easily my favorite thing is the replaceable backplate to be able to get wireless charging. Every phone should have this, love that LG implemented it.

The sleek awesome look along with the renewed battery and awesome looking UI? Way better than my Galaxy SIII's Jellybean ;w;