LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Great review with both cons and pros. I liked it a lot.

About the LG G3, I love the tiny bezels and the buttons on the back - nicely done LG. :)

My favorite part is slick design... and i want this phone 

I love how customizable LG's UI is. :)

My favorite part is that it has a 1440p screen. I bet it looks really good in real life.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

My favorite Thing about this Phone is the UI, bit Coming from a note 3, anything but samsungs UI see s nice :D

My favorite Thing about this Phone is the UI, bit Coming from a note 3, anything but samsungs UI see s nice :D

Being able to customise the buttons on the bottom bar.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  GPU: Sapphire R9 290 TRI-X OC

My favorite feature is the 2560x1440 screen. It is awesome.

My favourite features are the buttons at the back. They seem like a pretty interesting way of accessing them.

I liked it when you vacuumed the cat.

I like that it has a removable back, because that means later down the line I will be able to replace the battery if need be.

I just love the super high res screen and the ID is just brilliant.

It seems as the only fair competitor to the best android phone, which is the HTC One M8. However, the screen; it ccan be as sharp as you want, don't get me wrong, I love pixels (even if resolution is just a number, hahaha) but up to a certain point, does it even matter? or is it just a gentleman sausage measuring contest by the manufacturers because it only means that it will dry the battery faster and draw a bit more of the CPU's power. That aside, I love it and think that the 16:9 aspect ratio used in phones should be changed to a 16:10. Because just that bit of screen realstate can make a lot of difference.

My favourite part of the phone (LG G3) is easily the skin - It looks super-clean; in line with Google's Material Design (Showed off during I/O 2014); and we can (probably) all agree it's better than the piece of dog poo poo that is Samsung's TouchWiz

Snape kills Dumbledore :P

My favourite part about the phone is the QHD screen, I wonder what the phone would be like using google cardboard

I freaking love the IR blaster! ive actually argued so many reasons why its a really good feature on the phone haha. the laser autofocus is nice too :)

I love the fact that you don't need to close a window to reply to a text, all phone should do that. The user replaceable battery is a sweet addition and that freaking insane display

Everything that held me back from buying the G2;the lack of removable battery and microsd card slot, the G3 fixed it all. As a bonus it now even sports a bigger screen with super slim bezel and an anti-fingerprint finish, how can I not like it...

My favourite thing about the phone is that the butons are on the back  :)

My favorite thing about the phone is lg's android skin and the 1440p screen

I like the design of the phone , and how you get a 5.5 inch screen in the same sized phone as the Htc One with 5inch screen

that screen looks awsome!

the only problem is that there is not much mobile contant for 1440p 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amazing feel to the buttons on the back of the phone! And the screen is making me drool :D