LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about this phone is the skin and all the software modds that LG managed to make to Android, it offers a very good experience.

My favourite thing about this phone is that the glass isn't shattered like on the iPhone 4s I currently own!

The best thing i find about this phone (being stuck on an iPhone 4s for 3 years now) is the screen resolution, i read a lot of text and on a screen so small is really hard but the size of the screen itself makes it really hard. I see no problems with the Lg G3 on that aspect. Also, the expandable memory makes it  abig selling point to me, being able to change the cards any time to put different apps or music is incredible, and the slim bezel, looks so sexy. Finally, the most important aspect to me is the 4k capablities on the video camera, I am dying to try that, even my Sony RX100 camera which costed me $600 can't do it. So yeah, i pretty much loved the phone.

I really love the fact that the back has the buttons.  That seems really cool in my opinion.  I also like that metallic looking finish on the back of the phone.

The best thing i find about this phone (being stuck on an iPhone 4s for 3 years now) is the screen resolution, i read a lot of text and on a screen so small is really hard but the size of the screen itself makes it really hard. I see no problems with the Lg G3 on that aspect. Also, the expandable memory makes it  abig selling point to me, being able to change the cards any time to put different apps or music is incredible, and the slim bezel, looks so sexy. Finally, the most important aspect to me is the 4k capablities on the video camera, I am dying to try that, even my Sony RX100 camera which costed me $600 can't do it. So yeah, i pretty much loved the phone.

Favorite thing about the phone is super thin bezels. Also a very close to stock Android experience is very much appreciated.

My favorite thing was the multitasking feature, with the video playing while having a chat going under it.   I have wanted that feature for a long time.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

The insanely small bezzles.

favorite thing about the phone is definitely the thin bezel combined with the resolution. they definitely have a solid base for improvement for the next version. cheers to LG for giving away so many phones!

My favorite feature of the whole phone is the camera. On the M8, the camera is near useless to me because of its high sensitivity to light and low resolution.

my favorite thing is the amazing screen on LG G3

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the industrial design and the huge 1440p screen. 

The screen-to-size ratio of this phone is minblowing! I own a G2 and it's awesome, I'd like to try the G3.

The best thing is it's stock customizability for sure.

I really love that you can respond to texts without minimizing your current app.

My favourite thing is the back buttons.

Multitasking on same screen. I know it's not the first phone to do so, but that is actually usefull unlike ridiculous resolution

My favorite things about the phone-  huge pixel density, and its better than my phone :D

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

All I ever wanted was to put the back button in the middle...

And that's why I want that phone!

i like the big screen and thinness combined, :D