LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

probably the fast focusing camera. i'm using a galaxy s4 and the camera takes way too long to focus. also, the galaxy also has the multi-screen feature.

I think the dual window mode is fantastic. Definitely something I would use everyday

The lack of side buttons is what I love about G3.

Favourite thing has to be the resolution and bezelage

My favorite thing is the buttons on the back, no more accidentally changing the volume.

My favored part is the fact you can relapse the battery and add and sd-card

The disgustingly ergonomic buttons on the back of the phone! Tried the g2, incredibly easy to use!!

My favorite thing has to be the screen size! I have large hands and my phone is just too small!!

My favorite part is the screen of course. SO MANY PIXELS :)

I like the phone as a whole but the 2 things I like are the the screen and the UI. It allows for hi res wallpapers and great view  and the UI has restored me hope for custom android UIs that do not take away from the joy of having the phone

I hope I win

I love the G3 because of that fact the buttons are on the back. Thin bezels also amaze me

● Thermaltake Core P5 ● ASUS Z170-A ● Intel Core i7-6700k 
● EK Supremacy EVO ● 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 
● EVGA GTX 770 ● Samsung 850 EVO 250GB ● XFX 750W Black Edition PSU

I love that you are able to see multiple items on your clipboard :D

I think for me it would be the new, bigger and higher resolution screen. Also the design of the phone is a not that much different from G2 on the first glance but it's so much nicer!

I have to say, as an alternative to the recent flagships, The LG G3 does pull its weight in terms of spec. You can easily tell the developers spent time not only in the hardware department, but to make sure the LG Skin was also up to par with this phone's end goal. 
There's quite literally a full list of positives to go along with this phone but my favorite aspect must be the user 'customizability'. The ability for example to switch views and search through the settings app is a quiet, yet huge time saver. That tagged along with the ability to switch status bar icons around is again a bonus. Like Linus says, it's a great and reliable medium between custom kernal/roms and stock android. Huge plus as this factor determines my daily driver. 

The sexy body and yummy bezels could turn me on all day. <3

I personally love how the lock button and volume rocker is on the back in a very appealing spot on the phone to me.  In my opinion it helps the average consumer distinguish their phone from the competition.

My favourite part about the LG G3 is deffinetly the 1440p display despite the dissapointments and the button placement on the back is also a fantastic idea

Well the best feature according to me is the QHD display. If some apps actually utilize all them pixels.

But we still have a long way to go before that happens. *sigh*

I love the ability to Change the bottom buttons (back and home), I wish more phones had that ability.

The favorite thing i like on G3, is his clean design and that Beautiful screen, 1440p is awesome!

I love the idea of buttons on the back, but what I love even more are the materials and design. G3 looks amazing!