LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the big screen ,the specs,the buttons ......LG G3 is love LG G3 is life !

The shaved look of the phone is pretty neat. Use of a 1440p screen could be good for the industry.

The most useful features here are Optical Image Stabilisation, the RAM and the Snapdragon 801 chip. THIS IS ONE HECK OF A PHONE.

i love how you can customize the buttons at the bottom of the screen and the looks of the phone. BTW cat's tail vacuum FTW!  :lol:

The design and back buttons are probably my favorite 

The best about the phone probably is the removal of the side buttons and the removable back cover. Also the OIS equipped camera is awesome !!!

the screen restitution and thin bezel 
the buttons on the back of the phone

the flat design of the launcher

favourite part about the g3 is the plethora of settings and tweaks that were implemented from many of the custom roms available!

FYI I'm not pointing this fown in order :P

I really love LG inovating in there smartphones by putting the buttons on the back might not seem like the best idea but those kinds of evelutionary disign tweeks and trying out new nifty ideas like that is easaly one of the biggest factors to how the smartfones evolve.

Then fitting the 1440p screen is great maby not the best screen but I defenently see it improoving in the future, dispite the not the best colors compared to the M8 It's still a very nice screen.

Then for the last complement LG implomenting sd card slots removable battery and all those easily added features but very very usefull improves my overall thought off the phone.

the part i like the most is the button on the back. when im in bed browsing reddit i always lay on my side and sometimes locks it. would be great to have this phone!

Thin bezels is where i think most phones fails to deliver, but the g3 looks so good. Also, backspace autocorrect undo master race aye? Props to whoever figured it out.

I like the Quad HD Screen,the camera and the almost vanilla experience of the stock Android.

NCIX: n/a
Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

Thin bezels is where i think most phones fails to deliver, but the g3 looks so good. Also, backspace autocorrect undo master race aye? Props to whoever figured it out.

What I like most about the LG G3 is the Screen resolution  :o 1440p!!
Also the change of UI looks very stylish compared to my LG G2's UI

I really like the 1440p display on the screen, and most importantly the buttons on the back! I think that's a really smart move and something I'd find myself preferring. 

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

My Favorite part of this phone is that 13 megapixel camera. I love taking photos and cant bring a large cannon around with me everywhere I go. 

I have an old nitro HD from LG, and other then the battery life, I love it.

This new phone from lg has alot of things I like. I refuse to by phones without the removable back cover, The new screen may not be the best on the market, but its a huge upgrade from whats on the nitro HD, the 3000mwh battery sounds like it will have better battery life.

Just looks like a straight up upgrade from what I have, and I have not been disappointing at all with my last few LG phones

One Thing That Catches my Eyes are the ergonomic Design. Button Placement at the back and the slim design surely tops my favourite list. 

The wake and volume-buttons on the backside. Loved it in the G2.

I like the buttons on the back,the side one are always annoying

High screen res is nice.Back buttons seem an interesting change to the norm + hardware camera button.

I love the fact it has a freaking "laser"

post-92370-0-03548000-1404301404.jpg

post-92370-0-03548000-1404301404.jpg