LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like how thin the bezels are...a lot!
Supporting removable batteries is great. LG did a great job with this phone and I use at&t, so it'd be amazing to win this.

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

My favorite thing is the massive resolution (and how you have a date night tonight).

I love that it's a brush aluminum chassis with a removable back. Like that's over powered. One of the few phone which really innovates

That screen is amazing! Easily my favourite part...And also the RAM, so much ram.....

lasers!, nothing more needs to be said.

What I love most about the G3 is huge screen coupled with those tiny bezels. It just looks so gorgeous and premium.

My favourite part is the nice thin and sleek design. Looks nice to hold and looks much better than my HTC Explorer. 

My favourite thing about LG G3 is that even though it has a huge 5.5 inch Display, its actual size of the phone is just a bit bigger of HTC One M8 , Samsung Galaxy S5 , or Xperia Z2, because of that ultra thin bezels  :D .

And I like how they designed the plastic to feel like metal, and made the buttons way better than on the LG G2, so that they would feel "High-end" and natural in the hand.

LG is getting better all the time, especially by launching the LG G3.

My favorite feature is the amazing resolution! 1440 p on a mobile device? Yes please!

I like how it's free, and not my current out of date Galaxy Ace Plus

I think it's cool that you can customize it so much, battery, mini-sd card etc. etc.

my favourite thing about the g3 ist the picture in picture mode to watch videos while typing in another app! thats a great idea

I like that i like it much more then an m8 or S5. As an android enthusiast from previous experience with custom-made ROMs. I like the way it is customizable - animations, vibrations and especially the navigation keys - which all come on par with the premium looks of the phone.

Thumbs up, This phoone has surprised me a lot!

The back buttons make it stand out from other smartphones

My favorite feature is the awsome 2560x1440 screen.

I think the features I like most is the rear mounted buttons since its a departure from the norm like their previous device, and the ultra slim bezels. My current daily driver an iphone 4s it is bezel city it would be cool to try out android on this device.

My favourite thing about the G3 are the extremely thin bezels. My hands are on the larger size, so this phone would probably fit perfectly for me and I would get the biggest screen possible in that amount of space :D 

I really liked the resolution on the phone. It may not mean much for viewing content, but it's fantastic for reading books in very small text.

I could say the 1440p is what i like about the phone the most and it is no doubt and amazing feature but the best thing has to be the phone itself...i mean look at it! This thing could break relationships up with its stunning looks. that is all.

Favorite thing would deffinetly be those slime bezzels, and screen resolution, would be able to design lots of sexy stuff for that :)

My favourite parts is the knock knock feature. The very cool laser sensor for fast focus and the world's most awesome buttons at the back of the phone. It's is so comfortable to just place ur fingers there.

My favorite part, especially compared to the G2 is the ability to get Qi charging outside of the Verizon Network

The back buttons and amazing screen !