LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Man the best thing gotta be the QHD display. I also liked the laser on the back, I'll attract the cats.

My favorite part about the review was when you showed us /r/PCMasterRace and my favorite feature of the phone is the multitasking.

i would say the dual window mode along with the flagship CPU

My favourite thing about the LG G3 got to be the camera with the laser focus function! Amazing!  :)

My favorite part about the review was when you showed us /r/PCMasterRace and my favorite feature of the phone is the multitasking.

I love the clean design and having the buttons at the back. It's also a ton nicer than my current phone. :-)

My favourite thing about the LG G3 got to be the camera with the laser focus function! Amazing!  :)

Dual window mode and replying without having to leave applications both seem great for multitasking, so those would be my favourite features.

My favorite thing about the lg g3 are the software features, I'm running the sense 6 rom on my one mini, and there are really some features that I am jealous of like multi window etc.

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen. MY E-PEEN IS HUGE suck on it apple

CPU: i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Maximus V Extreme | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengance Red 1866Mhz | GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 SLI | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2x1TB Seagate barracuda in RAID 1 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: HAF X Nvidia Edition | Mouse: Corsair M95 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | LG Blu-Ray Player | 27" 2560x1440p Shimian, Acer 1920x1080p | AKG K550 Headphones | Behringer MS40 Speakers

I love the clean design and having the buttons at the back. It's also a ton nicer than my current phone. :-)

My favorite thing about the g3 is the overall design and thoughtful implementation of certain features throughout the UI; some of which I didn't even know of until I saw this video. I knew I subscribed for a reason! :D It just makes me appreciate it even more. It would be amazing to win because I've been rocking a cracked and busted Samsung gs3 for a year or so. I traded my girlfriend phones after she broke it, haha. I had a chance to upgrade to a g2, but had to sell it to help pay bills after a back injury kept me from working. Woe is me :3

I really like the idea of laser-based AF, I hate contrast AF systems and this may be a solution!

I'm actually really surprised how LG pulled this off. But only two things caught my attention were the volume and lock buttons. They are not where you expect them to be, most phones are going to have those buttons on the side, but the G3 buttons are on the back. Another thing that I found quite interesting was the keyboard size adjuster, which really comes in handy for most people. 

my favorite part of the G3 is the 1440p screen 

Bezel-less screen is a huge deal for me :)

Favourite thing: Their custom Android version.

I love the auto focus! I hate manual focus, because I'm bad with it! So I would love that! :D

I like the most the ppi and the buttons in the back. 

My actual phone has very squishy buttons and they give me some headake.

The screen size is a bit big but seems like this is the way smartphones evolve.

I like the high resolution and dpi of LG G3 and also the back button.

I love the fact that spec wise it's better than my first PC. I always giggle. Tthe design is pretty nice also.