LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i like the customizability  of the user experience and having the buttons on the rear of the phone 

Tough choice. The multi-tasking functions look great. Until I get one to use it, that would be my favorite. 

I love this display 534 ppi 5.5 inchi ( CPU/RAM) , design, the bezels, software tweaks, removable battery, sd card slot, 

Simply beautiful LG G3

l really like the specs and also the masive 1440p display...............it's freakin balls to the walls awesome. :o

My favorite feature about this phone, is none other than it's sexy design. This phone could be a fashion statement.

I have to say my favorite aspect about the G3 would be the buttons on the back, admittedly when it was first mentioned I didn't like the idea at all but when it was actually shown I saw how intuitive it is.  

Also, vacuum cat.  

i like the thin bezel and brushed design, would be interesting to see a screen with that pixle density

The customization is my favourite feature! Seems excellent, would love to get my hands on that.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I love the look of the phone!!

That support for wireless charging and the thin bezels it just looks so CLEAN!

The Cake is a Lie...

My favourite feature are those thin bezels and qhd display

I like everything about this phone.

DAT quad HD face is killer.

Good luck guys.

I love the big screen and the buttons location. really interested in the high res, because I have a Nexus 4, and I never saw a 1440p screen in my life it should be interesting.

Lenovo Y500- screen overclocked 1440p @85Hz, i7 3630QM, 8GB RAM, 2x nvidia 650m, 1TB HDD, windows 8 64 bit

I love that massive QHD display.

Great review. The back buttons really surprised me. I haven't seen this done on any other phone, and I can see how practical it can be. Also, a 3000mAh battery is welcome for me :P  

my favorite thing about the lg g3 is the redesign of the software i wasnt a fan of how it looked before on the g2. i hope i win i dont currently have a phone right now :( 

Really love the level of customization, never saw it coming from LG.

IF just they added support for Theme Engine, it would be so much win.

My favourite thing about this phone is customisable multitasking menu, have you seen new Anroid L approach? Well... I don't want that on my nexus :(

Favorite part would be the QHD display. More then what I have on my desktop at the moment!

The G3 looks great, after owning the G2 it makes me wonder why more manufacturers don't include the lock/volume on the back as it feels far easier.

My favorite feature of the G3 has to be the updated UI with the inclusion of things such as dual window it will make it far easier to use and multitask with.