LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about this phone is that it has a smaller footprint than some devices with smaller screens.

The metal like finish looks amazing, as well as the thin bezzles.

My favorite thing about the phone is somewhere between the back buttons and the huge screen resolution. I also enjoyed you vacuuming your cat....lol.

FX-8350          ASUS Crosshair V         MSi R9 290X Gaming 4G

Where to begin... I liked the customizable buttons like back, home etc., the fast and nice camera, the buttons on the back, how it looks, the extremely fast CPU and the 3GB RAM, the huge display that is larger than my computer and this ppi it has...

Guess what . I like it because it's better than my damn S3  . #slickhadthesamephone #lifewascomplete

I love how much you can customize it, it's really nice and makes moving from ios to android seem more attractive.

The best thing I like about the G3 is, that it looks so sexy and it doesn't have wide bezels. I hate bezels.

Top three things for me are resolution/screen size, overall design of the phone (nice move on the rear buttons), and the thin bezel/rear "brushed aluminum look" removable back plate. I guess maybe a 4th is that it will work with my network (AT&T) if I'm lucky enough to win!

Favourite thing has to be the buttons on the back, side buttons (and top buttons) can be really difficult to press on other phones.

Ryzen 7 5800X • Patriot Viper 32GB 3600MHz • MSI X570-A Pro • Nvidia 3080Ti FE • WD Black SN850 1TB • Corsair TX850M • Fractal Meshify C

The CLEAN Design.

That's no moon, that's a death ball !
K'Nex Server -- R9 290 Alpenföhn Peter Review -- Philips BDM4065UC Review
CPU Intel i5-4760K @ 4.3Ghz MEM 4x 4GB Cucial Ballistix 1600 LP MOBO Asus Maximus VI Gene GPU 980Ti G1 @ 1.47Ghz SSD 3x Samsung 840 EVO 240GB Raid0 CASE Silverstone SG10 DISPLAY Philips BDM4065UC 40" UHD

My favorite thing about the G3 is definitely the 2560 x 1440 5.5 inch display. Such a beast!

I'm more of a phablet person maybe that's why I'm loving that big and awesome display.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Awesome phone!!!! I like the thin bezels!!!

My favourite part is the customizable bottom dock buttons. like home and back. My iphone 4's home button is dead and maybe its time for an upgrade ? :3 

My favorite features are the small bezels, clean look and removable back cover. This is the perfect balance between looks and practicality.

Awesome screen resolution combined with what seems preety nice LG android = win! :D

The thing I like about the G3 is that you are able to repleace the battery, add an SD card and that awesome screen. Also the back looks fantastic!

Every phone SHOULD allow you to swap the battery.

As always, thanks linus, and LG for making this giveaway possible! GL everyone!

I love the backing and the high pixel display!

I love like many people the 5.5 inch 2560×1440p screen.

My favorite thing has to be that the phone has a removable back/battery, a SD card slot and still looks very nice.Overall the design is pretty unique.

My favorite thing is the resolution.

And the camera

And the UI

And the less area wasted in front of the phone

And the conscience

My favorite thing about this phone that is they try to come with more inovational ways to deliver us the people to use the phone.

It basically has the best of both worlds between Samsung and HTC. Large hi-res screen, micro SD slot, removable battery, solid build quality and a brushed aluminum look to it that is very sharp. 

The screen size, camera and buttons on the back are my favourite parts.

Thank you for the review.....Best in the class display on a smartphone

The best things i love about the review....Man everthing .first and far most

1.THAT DISPLAY AND THE SPEC

2.BOUTTON PLACMENT

3.KNOCK CODE

4.TOPING ALL OF THAT WITH A REMOVEBAL BATTERY AND AN SD CARD SLOT... :)

Thanking All of the sponcers and LinusTechTips..for the Awesome Review and Giveaway..