Not many good deals. 

I bought:

• Battleblock Theater
  • Castle Crashers
  • Awesomenauts

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I haven't bought anything. Nothing seems appealing

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Haven't bought anything, I have all the games I already want so there isn't much to buy unless Next Car Game goes on a bigger sale than 40% which it wont.

meh

didnt care for it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I bought insurgency.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nope, I have all the good games already :3 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I didn't buy anything.

Great game. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Once you get into it, yes. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I don't really see why you wouldn't personally. Read this list.

I highly recommend Archon Classic. It's $0.99. It's Battle Chess, and it is so fun and epic with another player. I'm not even kidding. I would pay $3-$10 for that game. For $0.99, it's totally worth it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Only thing I have bought is PayDay 2. Otherwise not much has got me excited.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I was planning on getting a bunch of games (Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed games that I don't own) but I don't want to give Ubisoft a dime of my money.

Spent $90 so far... Literally didn't have a single game except the free ones and Bioshock Infinite before the sale. I had just upgraded my PC, so I only was just able to do real gaming on my PC. I've played all the games I bought, and enjoyed them all a lot. No good games on sale right now, other than Mirrors Edge and maybe Metro.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I bought Surgeon Sim and Dirt 3, I'm saving up for GTA V now.

I was planning on getting a bunch of games (Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed games that I don't own) but I don't want to give Ubisoft a dime of my money.

3efc.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I get better deals from my friends who randomly gift me games.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I don't really see why you wouldn't personally. Read this list.

I highly recommend Archon Classic. It's $0.99. It's Battle Chess, and it is so fun and epic with another player. I'm not even kidding. I would pay $3-$10 for that game. For $0.99, it's totally worth it.

Bro I only get AAA games.... never liked the indie thing.... if a game .99 i dont buy lol

Its all looks these days

Bro I only get AAA games.... never liked the indie thing.... if a game .99 i dont buy lol

No offense, but you are missing out. Games being cheap doesn't make them bad. I've played a great number of both indie and AAA and honestly, they are about the same in terms of quality. Then again, I'm good at not buying the crappy indie games. That's what reviews and such are for.

To the Moon, Bastion, and others like them are shining examples of why Indie games are great. They don't have to have good graphics to be good (though it helps). 

I mean really, I'd buy an indie game over a AAA game these days just because I can't trust big time developers. Ubisoft is an extreme example, but I can't remember the last AAA game that was worth it's price tag.

† Christian Member †

I bought 18 items... Oh, God... I don't even want to calculate how much all cost.

I bought stuff on GoG as well. Here's a tip: Old games are always better if you buy them on GoG. On Steam more expensive, you get less extra and they don't always work with your modern PC.

Modern games on the other hand... well it depends. I bought Shadowrun Returns on GoG but apperantly there is exclusive content on the Steam copy because the developers are ass.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Well considering there is loads of shitty games on steam and i have everything i currently want, nope i didn't buy anything.