iPhone 13 mini Flashing Green Screen On IPhone 13 Mini Screen?

Had this phone for over 2 years. Many months ago, I got a green vertical line on the ride side of the screen. It would then disappear but then reappear many times. After a while, there is 2 very light vertical green lines on the right side of the screen but it isn't that noticeable. I usually take a paper towel and some alcohol and wipe my screen whenever it is dirty but the thing was I used way too much alcohol. Someone said it's not possible for alcohol to damage the screen? I don't think that is true because I am sure I got alcohol inside many of the ports on the iphone 13 mini?

Recently, my iphone screen had a flashing green screen. I think at one point, it was about 30 minutes where the screen was like that where it didn't flash but just had a green screen. So basically it was not possible to use the screen though I tried my best to click on settings and do things like that. The first thing I did was set up a passcode on my iphone because I rarely have that on. However, I typically have passcode off whenever using it in the apartment. I normally only have it on when outside. I thought at this time, I should have it turned on because if I bring the iphone to apple repair shop or any repair shop, you want the passcode on right since you don't want the technician to have access to your things like email and banking apps etc?

At the moment, I'm not in the US so I can't go to an apple store. I don't have applecare either. But if you have this flashing green screen, you have to get the screen replaced right? The thing is the flashing green screen shows up occasionally... it might stay there and not flash but green screen for a minute or so but then go back to regular screen before it starts flashing again. I notice it seems to do that more when the phone gets hot? Now should I keep a passcode on at all times or not? The thing is when inside, I have to use my iphone a lot so I do not want to keep having to enter the passcode. But the risk here is if the screen is always green and doesn't go back to a regular screen where I could at least go to my settings and set up a passcode, then I risk bringing it to apple and having it with no passcode?

The other thing is should I update to the newest IOS? I am using an older version of it but should I update IOS?

Should I power off the phone and turn it back on and maybe that would make the green screen issue happen less? The thing is I am outside the US but will go back to the US sometime soon. Now how much is the total cost to have the screen fixed at apple? So when you go there, they will examine it and tell you 100% what is the cause right? And this is most likely a screen issue? How much is total cost including tax? The other thing is what about the turnaround time? How long does it take before you can go back to apple store and pick it up? Could you have them send it to your apartment as well? So when you pick up the phone, well you would enter your passcode and then all your information will still be like normal right? That is assuming you made sure you have a passcode turned on before you bring it there? If your screen is just green and you don't have passcode on, is there a way you can view the screen to turn on passcode before you give the iphone to apple store or that isn't possible? Last thing you want is give them a phone to fix or replace and no passcode when you have banking apps and email apps on right? What about buying it on ifixit? However, you bringing it to repair shop would cost you more than having apple do it right? I cannot repair a screen myself.

Does it make sense to buy a new phone or just replace the screen? I remember I paid over $800 at least for this iphone 13 mini a few years ago. The battery is like 85%. So should I get a battery replaced as well? Should I buy a new iphone? I prefer the smaller iphone 13 mini size. I know there is that iphone SE but the only thing with that is I heard the battery isn't that good? I want a phone with a good amount of battery especially when on 3g or 4g or 5g data and tethering to laptop. I don't want to spend $1000 on a new iphone. I had wanted to use this iphone 13 mini for many years but now the screen has these issues.

Something like this?
image.png.de54b62f378f5693ab6045fb2892169a.png

If so, here is an informative video for you:

Anyhow, good luck with that...

I provide minimal Apple support,
perhaps
 other forum users will be willing to answer your questions and give you advice.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

I just got that green vertical line right in the middle of the screen.  

The bigger issue is the flashing green on the screen though.  When that happens, you can't click on anything because the whole screen is green.  

Has anyone here went to apple store in the US and replaced the screen?  How much would it cost for an iphone 13 mini?  How long would it take for turnaround time to get the phone back?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here in the US went to apple store and got screen replaced?  If so, how long did it take and how much is the total cost?