Gigaguy777

Everytime Ubisoft says something it makes it worse :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Jesus f*cking Christ ubisoft...

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

ultra* 

*at 792p

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Most of the best graphics improvements we've seen in the past are from higher resolution models or texture maps though.

He's stating what is normally done, not what they're doing.

As much as I've loved the Far Cry series up until now, I don't think I can bring myself to play a game directed by such a peasant, liar, and idiot.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

This is getting ridiculous. Do they really hold us for completely retarded? Even "pure" console gamers who haven't tried the goodies the pc master race offers should know that this is a plain lie. If consoles really can run it at ultra settings at an acceptable resolution, ultra settings aren't freaking high enough and it wsn't developed with pc in mind. Or maybe they'll pull a crysis 2 and make "very high" the lowest setting available and go up to "very ultra" and "much ultra" with "wow" being the best preset...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

<snip>

Cutest picture ever...

ultra* 

*at 792p

I hate it when people say "next-gen"...

Yeah, it's "this-gen" for like a year already

As much as I've loved the Far Cry series up until now, I don't think I can bring myself to play a game directed by such a peasant, liar, and idiot.

Agree with all of the above.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It's all about the gameplay guys!

I understand what you mean, but with as much as high end pcs/games cost these days, I feel we should be able to have our cake and eat it.

Are you fucking serious

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I thought the opposite was done... As in you work with high resolutions and lower them so that it works with whatever system. Whatever, I don't know how game development works anyway.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I thought the opposite was done... As in you work with high resolutions and lower them so that it works with whatever system. Whatever, I don't know how game development works anyway.

It's usually easier and cheaper to develop a game for the weakest platforms and simply port it 'up' to the more powerful ones than it is to create it on the more powerful ones then try to cut and rip it apart to work on the weaker ones.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

It's usually easier and cheaper to develop a game for the weakest platforms and simply port it 'up' to the more powerful ones than it is to create it on the more powerful ones then try to cut and rip it apart to work on the weaker ones.

Isn't it more difficult to work with low resolutions, though? I remember working with Photoshop and my teacher would always advise everyone to find high res images rather than low ones since it's much more difficult to edit with them.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

İm starting love EA now (it feels gay but whatever) just becuase all this ubishit everytime they do something the fuck-up level rises :angry: