AC: Unity targeting 1080p 60fps for both next gen consoles.

Rafy

GamingBolt caught up with Bruno St. Andre who is the level designer of Assassin’s Creed Unity. Bruno revealed to GamingBolt that they are targeting 1080p resolution and 60fps for both consoles.

Although at first, Bruno was not sure what the resolution and frame rate targets were, but he eventually revealed to GamingBolt that they are indeed targeting 1080p resolution and 60fps for both consoles.

http://gamingbolt.com/assassins-creed-unity-is-targetting-1080p60fps-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

I really do hope they end up achieving it.

Good+Luck+WIth+That.jpg

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Riiight...

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

People should really stop calling them "next gen" now.

I agree.....

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Riiight...

Ya, Watch_Dogs couldn't even get 60fps on consoles.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

It's easy. You just have to make it look like a PS2 game :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lol if they actually want that I can see 'next' gen consoles having the same hardware as a PC. A low end PC at that. And minimum settings.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Considering it will have co-op I don't think they will achieve it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

They'd defiantly have to dumb down the textures and poly count for them to achieve that.

For the sake of the current consoles, just stick to 30fps and 1080p, that way it'll look prettier, and if they want to experience 60+fps then play it on PC.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

They're gonna end up running it at 769p or something to get 60Fps throughout the game

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Leaked Gameplay 

bq1.jpg

Leaked Gameplay

That Textures!

on: Who was the Publisher that said "resolution is just a number'' damm i wish i could remember...

Leaked Gameplay 

Aw shit! Altair's coming back! Old-ass mother-bleep-er is coming to kick your ass, you snooty, cheese-eating, Parisian monkeys! RAGE! TESTOSTERONE! YEAH!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Ether its not happening, or the game will look like shit and the PC port will be trash (I wonder what this reminds me of?)

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about Ubisoft. Can we collectively shove all their news items to a garbage can somewhere? Like Kotaku maybe?

-------

Current Rig

-------

People should really stop calling them "next gen" now.

Well they are technically next gen considering they went from 8th gen to 9th(could be off by a ggeneration) . so the naming is correct

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

They are not "next gen" after being released for 8 months. They are "current gen" and the PS3 + Xbox 360 are "last gen".

They're coined next gen so people know which consoles they are talking about. Some people may still think ps3 and Xbox 360 are current gen, although I doubt it but still is possible

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

They're coined next gen so people know which consoles they are talking about. 

Yes because evidently numbers like "1, 2, 3 and 4" are too complicated.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Leaked Gameplay 

I'm pretty sure that's just AC1 on low settings.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I'm pretty sure that's just AC1 on low settings.

if ac unity will be on 1080p at 60 fps on XBOX one do not expect difference from that ac1 :D LOL

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

personally i hope they don't reach it, that would mean that the pc version would be much better unless to hit the target they lock pc so it look more like console like they did with watch doge

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded