What's Your Most Anticipated Game from E3 2014 So Far

xSkull

dark souls 2 dlc's and binding of issac re birth 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Assassins Creed Unity and Far Cry 4

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Far Cry 4 and The Crew.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

only thing that looked nice was rainbow six but i know its gonna suck because ill play with 6 yearold who will ruin it

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Unch 4

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

only thing that looked nice was rainbow six but i know its gonna suck because ill play with 6 yearold who will ruin it

is that game for a 6 year old...lol... :P

The remake of Grim Fandango...Too bad it's currently a PS4 exclusive, but one could hope for a PC release.

The Crew because i loved every TDU game and i hope they will continue to impress me

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Tomb Raider (both of them) and "Ori and the Blind Forest".

Mine has to be Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and FFXV :D

It seems we won't be seeing FFXV this E3. It probably won't be for PC but still.  :)

No Man's Sky, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Evolve.

On the console side I liked Splatoon and a couple other games Nintendo was showing.

It seems we won't be seeing FFXV this E3. It probably won't be for PC but still. :)

Yeah :c and yeah I totally forgot about Tomb Raider! But hey getting a Ps4 so Uncharted and FFXV ;) when they come out ofc

HUEHUEHUEHUE

It seems we won't be seeing FFXV this E3. It probably won't be for PC but still. :)

Just realised, that Attack on Titan profile though! I like you!:D

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Most anticipated game is definitely Rise of the Tomb Raider. From the small amounts I saw I can already tell it is going to be a great game. And those graphics! :wub:

Others:

Mass Effect 4

Star Wars: Battlefront

Uncharted: A Thief's End

Alien: Isolation

Dragon Age: Inquisition

The Evil Within

Hyrule Warriors

Kingdom Hearts 3

Legend of Zelda Wii-U

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

FC4

GTA 5 for PC

H1Z1

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1