Who else is excited sh****ss for Littlebigplanet 3?

Tearass

Anybody else as excited as me? 

Because this is the deciding factor for whether or not I will be buying PS4.

And it's shaping up to be that way.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will be getting a PS4 for a few more reasons too!! Uncharted 4, The Last of Us (if they make a sequel) and Metal Gear Solid 5

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No, never again am i paying fucking £50 for a game, thats insane when steam games are way cheaper. Its a nice game but i just dont have that kind of money

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will be getting a PS4 for a few more reasons too!! Uncharted 4, The Last of Us (if they make a sequel) and Metal Gear Solid 5

Yep, pretty much. Although I really want to get the white PS4 because I was also considering a Wii-U.

If you're only getting a PS4 for LittleBigPlanet 3 that's a very expensive game! :D

Worth it though, they're bringing over all the levels!

No, never again am i paying fucking £50 for a game, thats insane when steam games are way cheaper. Its a nice game but i just dont have that kind of money

Steam doesn't have LBP3 does it.  ^_^ 

Lol, but honestly, I don't see why you had to use fucking when talking about prices for games.

I mean, I guess I kinda get it, because you're trying to make it seem more than it is.  <_<

Yep, pretty much. Although I really want to get the white PS4 because I was also considering a Wii-U.

Yep I want a Wii-U too

Honeslty I plan to get all 3 (PS4 XBONE WII-U)

I have never missed out on a console yet and I do not intend to start now, I will probably get a PS4 first ( I NEEED to play MGS5) and then a wii u and xbox later when they have dropped in price or when I have money lying around

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yep I want a Wii-U too

Honeslty I plan to get all 3 (PS4 XBONE WII-U)

I have never missed out on a console yet and I do not intend to start now, I will probably get a PS4 first ( I NEEED to play MGS5) and then a wii u and xbox later when they have dropped in price or when I have money lying around

I was considering the Wii-U, but the white PS4 made me decide in a snap.

I don't have a use for the Xbone, because I got Titanfall l on sale of PC. ;)

edit: didn't they cheapen the Xbone by removing the kinect..?

I was considering the Wii-U, but the white PS4 made me decide in a snap.

I don't have a use for the Xbone, because I got Titanfall l on sale of PC. ;)

edit: didn't they cheapen the Xbone by removing the kinect..?

Yeah I can get a XBONE for the same price as the PS4

there are still some good exlusives on the xbox one, just less, I would like to play halo 5 /gears and whatever and a few others though , xbox is my last priority though, considering how little my 360 gets used compared to my PS4 (which is nothing compared to my PC)

Yeah I can get a XBONE for the same price as the PS4

there are still some good exlusives on the xbox one, just less, I would like to play halo 5 /gears and whatever and a few others though , xbox is my last priority though, considering how little my 360 gets used compared to my PS4 (which is nothing compared to my PC)

I played a tech demo of Forza at a bestbuy, and it was decent honestly.

Worth it though, they're bringing over all the levels!

Steam doesn't have LBP3 does it.  ^_^ 

Lol, but honestly, I don't see why you had to use fucking when talking about prices for games.

I mean, I guess I kinda get it, because you're trying to make it seem more than it is.  <_<

£50 is a lot for me, may not be a lot to some people but it sure as hell makes a difference for me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

But you've spent money on a console?

Ok lets take it this way it might help more

My pc: £650

In the last year ive brought 10 games: average price £10

total: £750

A console(ps4 in this case): £349

multiplayer: £35

10 games: average £500

total: £884

the gap between the console and pc grows explosively, i love the games that are console exclusive but i just cant firstly afford a console and secondly spend 5 times the amount for a game, the price goes down a lot slower with consoles. Not to mention ive got around 50 free games in the last year for my pc(all legally) and if i had a console that would be 1 per month temporarily, also the summer, autumn and winter sale cant be matched at all.

I didnt mean for this to turn into a pc vs console fad but still i cant justify spending so much on a game. of course this isnt 100% accurate. 

At any rate that is just my opinion, i respect your opinion on the matter, we do have a ps3 but my father paid for it because at the time it was the cheapest blu ray player, in the 6 years we had the console we have around 40 games, in the 2 years of my pc ive got 97 steam games, 19 origin games, 27 desura games, 9 gog games. The cheaper price for me means a lot more content 

Listen if you care.

Ok lets take it this way it might help more

novel 

I was just asking if you bought a next-gen console...

edit: and I'm still pro PC, I just want to get a PS4 for online with my friends, because none of them are willing to make the switch to 'expensive' PC gaming. I've explain everything you covered to them, and they're still not willing to switch because of who knows why.

The first two were fun, so i have no doubt that this one will not diapoint either.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Eh, the Wii U has Mario Maker and Woolly Yoshi. So it really didn't sway me away from the epic Wii U/PC gaming combo.

But that Uncharted 4 trailer....

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

The level creation stuff is cool, but as an actual game, it is just OK. Mario and Rayman are both superior as platformers.

LBP3 is also coming to PS3, so if that was your pulling game and you already have a PS3 it might be wise to hold on to that $400 a bit longer.

The first two were fun, so i have no doubt that this one will not diapoint either.

The E3 gameplay tease was really good.

I don't really understand how the level creator will be with that level of depth, but when the time comes, I'll be excited as all hell.

Do you plan on getting it for PS4 or PS3?

Eh, the Wii U has Mario Maker and Woolly Yoshi. So it really didn't sway me away from the epic Wii U/PC gaming combo.

But that Uncharted 4 trailer....

Those were my exact thoughts for the Wii-U, but then nearly all the games announced and explained for the PS4 made me switch.

LBP3 is also coming to PS3, so if that was your pulling game and you already have a PS3 it might be wise to hold on to that $400 a bit longer.

'Santa' doesn't know what though, neither will they care. ;) 

perks of convincing parents to buy stuff for you. 

Do you plan on getting it for PS4 or PS3?

I have a PS3 , that my brother gave me a year ago, i have not hhoked it up one time since i have had it and it has sat on a self in the spare bedroom since he gave it to me, but if this game is as good as i think it will be, I will have to blow off the dust and use it :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

I have a PS3 , that my brother gave me a year ago, i have not hhoked it up one time since i have had it and it has sat on a self in the spare bedroom since he gave it to me, but if this game is as good as i think it will be, I will have to blow off the dust and use it :)

PS4, ornah?

PS4, ornah?

Not big on consoles, the only new consoles i have is the WiiU and I bought it mainly for family and friends fun time and so my daughter could have Mario fun :D , so the chances of me getting PS4 is slim to none honestly, just no interested in it except for a couple of exclusives.

UGHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR LBP3!!!!

I remember playing LBP and LBP2 making objects into bombs with microchips and then giving those objects to my friends! 

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I am, is part of the reason of why I'll buy a PS4, the other being Bloodborne. LittleBigPlanet 1 was the first game I played on PS3.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

UGHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR LBP3!!!!

I remember playing LBP and LBP2 making objects into bombs with microchips and then giving those objects to my friends! 

So you were part of that group of people...

jk

I am, is part of the reason of why I'll buy a PS4, the other being Bloodborne. LittleBigPlanet 1 was the first game I played on PS3.

^ Exactly what I was thinking, apart from bloodborne, I'm more interested in 'The Order'

I would make walruses out of cardboard and on the inside I would put the microchip for napalm. I would give these walrus gifts to my subjects and watch them suffer  ;)

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.