What Should I Do to My Car?

Guest Philosophy

Leather seats suck!!!!! They look badass in my car, but here in Georgia on a sunny day, good god it is horrible.

I live in Oregon sun is not something I worry about lol 

The Head Unit: Alpine X INE-W927HD

The Sub: Alpine SWS-15D2

Speakers: Alpine SPS-610

nice sub :P. alpine stuff is good.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Slam it and camber it.

Hella flush ftw :)

Going JDM on a USDM American made car looks a bit like a ricer.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Please no rice :( Just drive it till it dies. If you want to buy some cheap cars to "do things to" I suggest Ford Focus, Chevy Cobalt, Mazda MX-5, etc. Sporty 4 cylinders. FART CAN THEM UP BRAH lolz jk. In all seriousness though, they use Ford Focus's in professional racing. So if you want to get a little into some elbow grease and learn about cars. The Focus is a sweet ass car.. but please, keep the Lumina stock.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Please no rice :( Just drive it till it dies. If you want to buy some cheap cars to "do things to" I suggest Ford Focus, Chevy Cobalt, Mazda MX-5, etc. Sporty 4 cylinders. FART CAN THEM UP BRAH lolz jk. In all seriousness though, they use Ford Focus's in professional racing. So if you want to get a little into some elbow grease and learn about cars. The Focus is a sweet ass car.. but please, keep the Lumina stock.

I know plenty about cars and if you have not read the thread I do not recommend you respond to it. The lumina is my first car therefore I am giving it new life. I do not plan on  making a ricer out of it just some simple stuff that would make it a nicer overall car. My original idea was apparently to "rice" so I changed it and am going to make it a classy car. 

Poser.jpg

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

if he converts to full electric, he could probably get close to 100mpg.

Full Electric........Miles Per Gallon... I believe you mean miles of range per hour....or something.

@ - I'm in Portland, where rich people drive Prius, and everyone else loves really old Volvos. (I fall into the latter... but own a newer Volvo...).  

Unless you're in my neighborhood, and then you see more American cars - on 24s.

Also, I love how people can't believe that modern hybrids can be beat by 90's cars fuel economy. The fact a prius can be easily beat by alot of 90's economy cars (economy as in, cheap as dirt cars) is hilariously true. Oh to be back when cars didn't have so much regulatory equipment on them.... One reason why I will never spend the extra $$ on a hybrid, and will be skipping straight to all-electric when they become more affordable. 

Seriously though, you must do this, it's all the rage here in Portland:

130531_extremo_clown_five_660.jpg_BIM.jp

ac73.jpg

NOTE THE CPU:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_0111.jpg

ashland2.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_0114.jpg

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Full Electric........Miles Per Gallon... I believe you mean miles of range per hour....or something.

@ - I'm in Portland, where rich people drive Prius, and everyone else loves really old Volvos. (I fall into the latter... but own a newer Volvo...).  

Also, I love how people can't believe that modern hybrids can be beat by 90's cars fuel economy. The fact a prius can be easily beat by alot of 90's economy cars (economy as in, cheap as dirt cars) is hilariously true. Oh to be back when cars didn't have so much regulatory equipment on them.... One reason why I will never spend the extra $$ on a hybrid, and will be skipping straight to all-electric when they become more affordable. 

130531_extremo_clown_five_660.jpg_BIM.jp

ac73.jpg

NOTE THE CPU:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_0111.jpg

ashland2.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_0114.jpg

Its actually miles per KW, but the idea is the same. Fuel economy on a full electric vehicle is far superior to that of a gas powered car.

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse

Its actually miles per KW, but the idea is the same. Fuel economy on a full electric vehicle is far superior to that of a gas powered car.

Or MPGe, or miles per gallon equivalent.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I live in West Linn I assume you know where that is. As for old volvos that is Lake Oswego and those pictures that's just Portland being Portland. I am from North East PDX originally. 

Hmmm... true.

In that case, just push it to 400+ hp ;)

Not on a front wheel drive xD

-love it-

Me and my cousin are joking that we should convert my Xsara Picasso into something like that, spinners and all.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Me and my cousin are joking that we should convert my Xsara Picasso into something like that, spinners and all.

Pure hot roddin mang :D

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I live in West Linn I assume you know where that is :)

Please don't quote pictures. especially not ones of those....Things..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pure hot roddin mang :D

I say do a better joke and go with a Yugo. Nonoperational and all. But still rolls! :lol:

Please don't quote pictures. especially not ones of those....Things..

Done, took them out :)

i say if that does not have any serious problems

don't bother getting a new car ( unless if you are interested) 

and yeah great idea also change the back+front light and a awesome paint job   :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I say do a better joke and go with a Yugo. Nonoperational and all. But still rolls! :lol:

So appropriate, since I'm from the area of ex-Yugoslavia.

We even have a Yugo cup here:

15.jpg

slide5.jpg

Alja%C5%BE-Brato%C5%BE.jpg

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I would get a 5.3L, 4l80e swap and add a snail later on the line.  

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

So appropriate, since I'm from the area of ex-Yugoslavia.

We even have a Yugo cup here:    

15.jpg

slide5.jpg

Alja%C5%BE-Brato%C5%BE.jpg

umm, I don't know what to say to that.