Here's some teaser footage from Star Wars: Battlefront

TopWargamer

dat gaming news spam xD

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Finally! Battlefront 2 on the ps2 is starting to get a bit stale for me.

Looks like we will have to wait till 2015 for actual gameplay. Oh well

Why is everything 2015 damn it, all the great games coming out and we have to wait a year or so to play them :(

P.S. the longer the better the game will be, but still :(

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

all I can say is please don't make it a first person shooter make it third person

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

all I can say is please don't make it a first person shooter make it third person

Well, previous Battlefront games allowed you to switched between first and third person, so hopefully it will be the same way this time around. I'm fine with either. 

COMIC SANS

Might wanna update your post with this video. Full length and doesn't seem to be a cam.

I demand better graphics than CRYSIS 3, they say they have "the best resources at their disposal" SO DO IT.

It looked way better than Crysis 3.

RTX2070OC 

Dammit now I have to change my shorts..that was EPIC!

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

EA will find a way to fuck this up.

It'll come with only two maps and the lasers will home in on players for no reason. The patch will take about three years to fix and future maps are $20 a pop.  :)

Also, vehicles are all DLC.  :P

And it'll only have one faction and one class. For multiplayer, you need to buy the other faction and one of it's classes for $50 so you can actually play.  :lol:

Also, Princess Leia's slave outfit is available for all as the default outfit.  :blink:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I feel like PR has forgotten what we want from a trailer. Regardless, omgomgomgomg this can't come fast enough. Actually, yes it can. I don't want another BF4 release bonanza.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

It'll come with only two maps and the lasers will home in on players for no reason. The patch will take about three years to fix and future maps are $20 a pop. :)

Also, vehicles are all DLC. :P

And it'll only have one faction and one class. For multiplayer, you need to buy the other faction and one of it's classes for $50 so you can actually play. :lol:

Also, Princess Leia's slave outfit is available for all as the default outfit. :blink:

No pre-order bonuses? :/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Why is everything 2015 damn it, all the great games coming out and we have to wait a year or so to play them :(

P.S. the longer the better the game will be, but still :(

It'll probably be delayed to early 2016, and the longer the better isn't always true, just look at Diablo 3 or Duke Nukem Forever.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Well, previous Battlefront games allowed you to switched between first and third person, so hopefully it will be the same way this time around. I'm fine with either.

It will use frostbite 3 so I don't see why not.

the longer the better isn't always true, just look at Diablo 3 or Duke Nukem Forever.

You have a very good point there :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

No pre-order bonuses? :/

Extra $10 per item included.  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Those graphics though, damn

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Ehh... I didn't see any in game footage in the video. Why are people saying it looks so good?

It was just live action or prerendered stuff.

Don't get too hyped people, because you will just end up disappointed.

Ehh... I didn't see any in game footage in the video. Why are people saying it looks so good?

It was just live action or prerendered stuff.

Don't get too hyped people, because you will just end up disappointed.

Yeah I don't understand. In the trailer it came up saying "early in game footage" 

BULLSHIT that speeder part, I bet the game looks nowhere near as good as that

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

That last quote of Yoda sent a chill from the tip of my spine to my balls.