Apple and Samsung fighting again

Raj8396

Good, I hope Samsung pay for their underhand tactics. This isnt just about wether Apple has a real clame to make...for a very long time Samsung have had a culture of stealing ideas and innovations through their hardware division. when a competing manufacturer makes a request for say, an AMOLED display, Samsung have visibility on everything (blueprints etc.). Its no wonder why nokia are suing them over rounded displays.

When samsung say their hardware division is separate from everything else...you know they are lying.

Wouldn't say they are all bad, but I don't buy Samsung for personal reasons usually related to their business practices, but both Apple and Samsung are just wasting the courts time now.

Before all the white knights ride to Samsungs defense though we should probably remember this is the same company who bought fake reviews againsts competitors 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Wouldn't say they are all bad, but I don't buy Samsung for personal reasons usually related to their business practices, but both Apple and Samsung are just wasting the courts time now.

Before all the white knights ride to Samsungs defense though we should probably remember this is the same company who bought fake reviews againsts competitors 

The same company that price fixed AMOLED dispays, the same company that has a criminal as a CEO, the list goes on and on. I think the worst part about samsung isn't their business practise though...its the fact that they are a multi billion dollar company and yet they release the most passionless, badly built phones on the market.

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

i am kinda suprised nobody has linked this yet 

also yeah apple is going to start losing alot of its momentum. i wouldn't say die exactly but they don't seem to be leading the pack anymore 

Linus mentioned something about this, and wondered how much cheaper the phones would be if we didn't have to pay for all the legal fees for the companies

This... Seriously. Imagine.

In the need its the customer that suffers_ :angry:

oh god... why are they throwing there toys out the pram again -.-

someone should smack them on the nose and go "No!"

also if i remember rightly Apple made there company on copyright infringement

read "fire in the valley: the making of the personal computer"

or watch "Pirates of silicon Valley"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_Silicon_Valley

Just watched it, loved it. Thanks for sharing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Just watched it, loved it. Thanks for sharing.

its all good :3

in all fairness it reminds me of the social network... looks like the best way to make money is to steal from others and claim it as your own

Character artist in the Games industry.

its all good :3

in all fairness it reminds me of the social network... looks like the best way to make money is to steal from others and claim it as your own

It was the same for me too, it reminded me of social network. Though this was a bit confusing with telling the story of both, making more sense in the beginning and end of the movie, less in the middle.  :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

It was the same for me too, it reminded me of social network. Though this was a bit confusing with telling the story of both, making more sense in the beginning and end of the movie, less in the middle.  :)

yh

another good movie to watch is "The Pixar Story"

yh

another good movie to watch is "The Pixar Story"

I checked the trailer, looks good. I might watch it. As of best way of making money is to steal from others? Well I know many people who got rich like that and not just IT section. But I would like to add another way, which is inheritance, how much I wish to inherit allot of money xD.

I checked the trailer, looks good. I might watch it. As of best way of making money is to steal from others? Well I know many people who got rich like that and not just IT section. But I would like to add another way, which is inheritance, how much I wish to inherit allot of money xD.

yh im trying to start my own studio at the moment, im not one who cares much for money, but i do like my hobbies and that means money XD

This... Seriously. Imagine.

Oh my god, Linus quoted me :o  :wub:  !