Apple and Samsung fighting again

Raj8396

Well this isnt a surprise but apple has added galaxy s4 to there list of patent infringing devices.

Apple should be removing products from its list, not adding them - the verge

Apple's list of allegedly-infringing devices:

• Galaxy S III
  • Galaxy S III (Verizon)
  • Galaxy Note
  • Galaxy S II Skyrocket
  • Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
  • Galaxy S II
  • Galaxy S II (T-Mobile)
  • Galaxy S II (AT&T)
  • Galaxy Nexus
  • Illusion
  • Captivate Glide
  • Exhibit II 4G
  • Stratosphere
  • Transform Ultra
  • Admire
  • Conquer 4G
  • Dart
  • Galaxy Player 4.0
  • Galaxy Player 5.0
  • Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
  • Galaxy Tab 8.9

Big list huh... :o

i think those flat sides might be one the patent violation because that is one of the reason why iphone feels so solid.

Source:

The Verge http://goo.gl/aQmDG

Actual source http://goo.gl/gh75L

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

Apple should die. The technology would see much more progress without Apple troll-suing everyone.

oh god... why are they throwing there toys out the pram again -.-

someone should smack them on the nose and go "No!"

also if i remember rightly Apple made there company on copyright infringement

read "fire in the valley: the making of the personal computer"

or watch "Pirates of silicon Valley"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_Silicon_Valley

Character artist in the Games industry.

watch "Pirates of silicon Valley"

added to "watch later list"

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

oh god... why are they throwing there toys out the pram again -.-

someone should smack them on the nose and go "No!"

also if i remember rightly Apple made there company on copyright infringement

read "fire in the valley: the making of the personal computer"

or watch "Pirates of silicon Valley"

ty will watch soon :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Seriously? I get Apple's arguments about the Galaxy S and maybe the Galaxy S II, but the newer ones have been changed pretty drastically...

Seriously? I get Apple's arguments about the Galaxy S and maybe the Galaxy S II, but the newer ones have been changed pretty drastically...

its cause apple didnt think of it first

Character artist in the Games industry.

I remember when Apple sued Samsung for having rounded corners on their device. Apple is stupid sometimes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Apple should die. The technology would see much more progress without Apple troll-suing everyone.

It's not just Apple. A lot of companies are just suing everybody, preventing innovation.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I never saw any lawsuits between any of the cellphone manufacturers until Apple got into the market. Im sure there were some, but they didn't seem to get much exposure compared to this. I always just assumed they played nice and borrowed from each other to keep competition alive and to drive their R&D to innovate. "See your bet and raise you 1" approach.

Its kind of sad how apple is falling.  Add another tick on "can apple just die already"

Linus mentioned something about this, and wondered how much cheaper the phones would be if we didn't have to pay for all the legal fees for the companies

Orhh, I just love how most of the replies are about how apple are failing and how apple is wrong to sue. Apple and Samsung are just quarreling about how their design are a-like. Blah blah blah. In the end, nothing will happen.

I know why apple add s4 to this list. Because it has rounded corner. Come on apple,my body have lots of rounded corner,are u going to sue me for that?

Orhh, I just love how most of the replies are about how apple are failing and how apple is wrong to sue. Apple and Samsung are just quarreling about how their design are a-like. Blah blah blah. In the end, nothing will happen.

Apple isn't going down. People are still going to buy Apple products. It's a fact. Apple is going down any time soon. They are still going to be here for years to come.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

How dare samsung make a smart phone for smart people..Even though all iphones before the iphone 5 were 75% samsung parts lmao..

Apple isn't going down. People are still going to buy Apple products. It's a fact. Apple is going down any time soon. They are still going to be here for years to come.

I read from somewhere that when Steve Jobs passed that it was predicted that the marketing he did would keep the companies momentum going for a while then it would slowly die down.

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.

The Green Machine.

I read from somewhere that when Steve Jobs passed that it was predicted that the marketing he did would keep the companies momentum going for a while then it would slowly die down.

Well for my perspective, apple invented really awesome things until steve wozniak left the company. Then steve jobs gave apple an awesome marketing line with visionary products. I had one of the first ipod touch and at the time it was quite awesome. Then when steve jobs lost it to his cancer apple used his momentum to prosper for a bit but as time goes i see less and less new ideas from apple.

Before they engaged all the lawsuit buisness they were moving things that didnt move in a long time in the industry but now they lost that role and unless an other genius comes around i dont see it coming back. Hopefully someone else will do it.

I remember when Apple sued Samsung for having rounded corners on their device. Apple is stupid sometimes.

Haha this it's so freaking ridiculous

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

Good, I hope Samsung pay for their underhand tactics. This isnt just about wether Apple has a real clame to make...for a very long time Samsung have had a culture of stealing ideas and innovations through their hardware division. when a competing manufacturer makes a request for say, an AMOLED display, Samsung have visibility on everything (blueprints etc.). Its no wonder why nokia are suing them over rounded displays.

When samsung say their hardware division is separate from everything else...you know they are lying.

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

granted that innovation doesnt come from copying someone else.

but thats sure as hell where it starts.

also. apple never really hindered the technology advancement until this.

no apple bashing. they make quality products that people like.

also. they started a revolution in MP# players and technology design. (im pretty sure?)

troll patenting is stupid though and will not get us anywhere fast.

there is no innovation if there is no reason to move on.

i think that if someone copies you and does it better.

either do it better again or think about it and revamp.

i just think this technology patenting is getting out of hand.

Good, I hope Samsung pay for their underhand tactics. This isnt just about wether Apple has a real clame to make...for a very long time Samsung have had a culture of stealing ideas and innovations through their hardware division. when a competing manufacturer makes a request for say, an AMOLED display, Samsung have visibility on everything (blueprints etc.). Its no wonder why nokia are suing them over rounded displays.

When samsung say their hardware division is separate from everything else...you know they are lying.

apple stole.

apple stole a lot.

apple stole so much that they barely have an original creation to their name.

i mean apple stole pretty much everything they have now.

that doesnt mean they deserve to be screwed over because they copied something.

people copy, its the start of innovation.

theres not a whole lot one simple man can actually invent without a severe investment behind it.

say the investment of billions of dollars that happen to come from a wealthy business that they achieved by innovating off of other peoples original ideas.

apple stole.

apple stole a lot.

apple stole so much that they barely have an original creation to their name.

i mean apple stole pretty much everything they have now.

that doesnt mean they deserve to be screwed over because they copied something.

people copy, its the start of innovation.

theres not a whole lot one simple man can actually invent without a severe investment behind it.

say the investment of billions of dollars that happen to come from a wealthy business that they achieved by innovating off of other peoples original ideas.

Yes, we all know Steve Jobs famous quote "good artists copy, great artists steal". The main difference with apple is most of the time when they stole an idea they made it better. Now look at the SGS, samsung wallet, and S-voice to name a few. Complete clones, with no effort to improve on the original design. Nokia recently sued Samsung over their bendable display tech, and are even considering dropping them as a supplier. Samsung cannot be trusted, they come from a business culture which is completely different from the western world, where stealing ideas from each other and innovating as little as possible are standard practice.

Also

you

dont

need

to

write

this.

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

Next thing it will be is the glass, or apps ._.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015