Gunmaker uses google glass to shoot around corners

ShadowCaptain

You mean apart from not living in poverty and being shot at, beaten, killed and a plethora of other inhumane and heinous crimes? Yeah what a shit country to live in.

I fully agree on the "tony Abbott" part (i assume that's who you mean) but there are reasons we have fire arm restrictions and to a lesser extent vehicle restrictions. If every Joe and their dog could use guns and drive ridiculous cars, imagine what that country would be like. People in Australia cant even hold themselves back from glass, king hitting random people in the street, now stick a gun in that neanderthals hands, what a great idea. 

Also guns are readily available in Australia if you have a license for them, this includes paintball guns.

Exactly what Sewerk said ^^^ . You can think what you want about the Abbot government but dont go around complaining about our "piece of shit country" . If you dont like it , LEAVE. We dont need or want complaining idiots like you who sook about every single thing.

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

Has no rights? Please do tell me more. If you want to shoot, get your gun licence and go hunting. No one is stopping you? If you want to live in a country that allows every man and their dog to have access to lethal weapons for no reason whatsoever go live in America. I hear they dont have any issues with the wrong people using them for the wrong reasons. #endrant 

Exactly what Sewerk said ^^^ . You can think what you want about the Abbot government but dont go around complaining about our "piece of shit country" . If you dont like it , LEAVE. We dont need or want complaining idiots like you who sook about every single thing.

Sorry im not some little pussy who doesnt stand up for my rights and am over the police thinking there above everyone else!

you can stand there and get raped in the ass and do nothing about it but im sure as hell am going to fight back!

We have no rights at all! do u know how many times me and my mates have been padded down and searched by the police for no reason?! Too god damn many to count! we arent aloud to drive certain cars we arent aloud guns we arent aloud paintball guns we arent aloud god damn bb guns! we have mandatory breath tests if you say no u will get arrested everything is expensive we have terrible internet and to top that all off we have an idiot government who thinks upgraded our internet infrastructure is just for online gaming and wants to spend billions on drones to fly over the boarder also has broken every promise he said before the election he said he would lower taxes and now is RAISING them! Thats whats wrong with this piece of shit good for nothing country!

The right to refuse a breath test is stupid. I'm shocked other countries even allow such a thing, never been padded down by cops (I assume you must live in qld or nsw from that) you can drive any cars you like unless heavily modified without getting certification (except qld and nsw) guns are perfectly legal as long as you've a gun safe and a legitimate reason to own one, ie, hunting recreation or sports. I personally own a paintball gun and a airsoft rifle, both of which are licensed and legal, they just have to be painted in such a way to not be confused with a legitimate weapon. The government is stupid, but cuts needed doing, I've lost 400. A fortnight due to the new budget, but that's fine as that was government cash not mine anyway. Welfare needs to be stricter, internet isn't a major priority. I work in a school and closely connected to government departments and businesses. Most don't have any need for high speed internet, the only people really benefiting from a NBN us content consumers, not businesses. I'd love better internet but 4/0.5 is enough to do anything I actually need the internet for, and anything else is a luxury. Yeah shits expensive. But I'm happily surviving on 27k a year and can still afford a high end pc every two years an multiple cars. And I don't live in a cheap area, 780 a fortnight rent and 1.80 For fuel.

Some people complain to much about the wrong issues. If you're going to complain about anything in Australia. Whine about the cuts to education and police. My town has the highest death rate in all of Australia. And about 15 Murders a year,and the government has cut back our police force to the point they've only got two active patrols at any time.

edit: just read some more of your posts, you have no need for a gun, if you're to pussy shit to take out an invader without unloading lead, then get out of my country. 

I've had people break into my house more then once, never have i needed a gun to get them out, if you're not strong enough to do it yourself, just grab the closest large blunt object and give it a good swing. use something solid enough and even if they try block it they'll end up with a broken wrist/arm. then drag them out into the gutter, give em a good strong kick to the gut to wind em and call the cops. they won't come back to try again. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Sorry im not some little pussy who doesnt stand up for my rights and am over the police thinking there above everyone else!

you can stand there and get raped in the ass and do nothing about it but im sure as hell am going to fight back!

Haha don't cry man. Honestly I think people like you really need a reality check. Go to Africa or any poverty stricken country and live there for a week. Then when you come back you will truly understand how good you have it here. Anyway we obviously have a difference of opinion and I dont see you coming into reality anytime soon so I think we'll leave it here as this isn't the place to have this conversation/debate. 

Rig: Intel Core i5 3570k , 16GB Corsair Vengeance , Gigabyte G1. Sniper 3 , EVGA GTX780 SLI, Asus Xonar STX , Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, 1TB WD BLACK , 1TB Seagate Barracuda , 4TB Seagate Barracuda

Monitors: X-STAR 30" 2560x1440 IPS

Peripherals: Logitech G9x Mouse, Corsair K9% RGB, Logitech Z623 Speakers, V-MODA Crossfade LP2's with Boom Pro Mic.

The right to refuse a breath test is stupid. I'm shocked other countries even allow such a thing, never been padded down by cops (I assume you must live in qld or nsw from that) you can drive any cars you like unless heavily modified without getting certification (except qld and nsw) guns are perfectly legal as long as you've a gun safe and a legitimate reason to own one, ie, hunting recreation or sports. I personally own a paintball gun and a airsoft rifle, both of which are licensed and legal, they just have to be painted in such a way to not be confused with a legitimate weapon. The government is stupid, but cuts needed doing, I've lost 400. A fortnight due to the new budget, but that's fine as that was government cash not mine anyway. Welthfare needs to be stricter, internet isn't a major priority. I work in a school and closely connected to government departments and businesses. Most don't have any need for high speed internet, the only people really benefiting from a NBN us content consumers, not businesses. I'd love better internet but 4/0.5 is enough to do anything I actually need the internet for, and anything else is a luxury. Yeah shits expensive. But I'm happily surviving on 27k a year and can still afford a high end pc every two years an multiple cars. And I don't live in a cheap area, 780 a fortnight rent and 1.80 For fuel.

Some people complain to much about the wrong issues. If you're going to complain about anything in Australia. Whine about the cuts to education and police. My town has the highest death rate in all of Australia. And about 15 Murders a year,and the government has cut back our police force to the point they've only got two active patrols at any time.

Alot of that is true but i watched highway patrol or something on tv and this poor old lady doesnt drink or anything had to get breath tested and couldnt blow enough she got to try like 3 times then they made her get out of her car go into the bus and blow into that breath tester for them to find out she had not drank any alcohol all she was trying to do was go home from a family event she looked like she was going to have a heart attack for god sake! Education system is horrid if i put my kid in school there definitely going to a private school! I live in nsw and i can drive any car i want on my Ls but once i get my Ps i cant drive a turbo car until im on my blacks which is bs turbo cars give u better fuel economy and this limits your choices alot not every guy wants to drive a god damn girls car now i have to spend extra money on my car later on just to put a turbo on it when i get my blacks when i could of just bough a car that had a turbo in the first place as for gun laws where u live is alot different i have no idea how u got an airsoft or paintball gun do u have to go to the gun range a certain amount of times a year? what was your reason for having them? I just want a gun to have in my house just for peace of mind u hear about old ladies getting bashed and rolled and people going into house while people are still awake watching tv i should be aloud a little hand gun for my own safety and what happens if some country tries to invade us?(i know extremely unlikely) but we will be screwed!

Edit: seriously i would be happy with just replicas of Aks that dont shoot just to hang them on my wall because i love the look of them i dont want to shoot it unless i absolutely have too!

Oh i forgot internet is a priority do u know how many people have a better chance of getting a job with nbn also there is a doctor who company threatening to go to the uk because the internet here is too slow they have been sending hdds to the uk because its faster and there was a game company that was complaining too there is alot of companies that would benefit from fiber along with general public to work from home and that is what the Abbott government does not get this is a 100yr infrastructure literally! and they think its just for online gaming -_-

Haha don't cry man. Honestly I think people like you really need a reality check. Go to Africa or any poverty stricken country and live there for a week. Then when you come back you will truly understand how good you have it here. Anyway we obviously have a difference of opinion and I dont see you coming into reality anytime soon so I think we'll leave it here as this isn't the place to have this conversation/debate. 

I don't see how someone wanting to expand their rights and privileges needs a reality check. :huh:

Alot of that is true but i watched highway patrol or something on tv and this poor old lady doesnt drink or anything had to get breath tested and couldnt blow enough she got to try like 3 times then they made her get out of her car go into the bus and blow into that breath tester for them to find out she had not drank any alcohol all she was trying to do was go home from a family event she looked like she was going to have a heart attack for god sake! Education system is horrid if i put my kid in school there definitely going to a private school! I live in nsw and i can drive any car i want on my Ls but once i get my Ps i cant drive a turbo car until im on my blacks which is bs turbo cars give u better fuel economy and this limits your choices alot not every guy wants to drive a god damn girls car now i have to spend extra money on my car later on just to put a turbo on it when i get my blacks when i could of just bough a car that had a turbo in the first place as for gun laws where u live is alot different i have no idea how u got an airsoft or paintball gun do u have to go to the gun range a certain amount of times a year? what was your reason for having them? I just want a gun to have in my house just for peace of mind u hear about old ladies getting bashed and rolled and people going into house while people are still awake watching tv i should be aloud a little hand gun for my own safety and what happens if some country tries to invade us?(i know extremely unlikely) but we will be screwed!

Edit: seriously i would be happy with just replicas of Aks that dont shoot just to hang them on my wall because i love the look of them i dont want to shoot it unless i absolutely have too!

Oh i forgot internet is a priority do u know how many people have a better chance of getting a job with nbn also there is a doctor who company threatening to go to the uk because the internet here is too slow they have been sending hdds to the uk because its faster and there was a game company that was complaining too there is alot of companies that would benefit from fiber along with general public to work from home and that is what the Abbott government does not get this is a 100yr infrastructure literally! and they think its just for online gaming -_-

live 300 km from a gun range. Haven't been to one in years, I do live in the Territory so it's a bit relaxed, the reason stated on the license is recreational. They're custom made, it's illegal to import them but you can buy locally or by in parts and build yourself :-P and can drive beastly cars all you like up here.

The reasoning behind the power limiting for Ps is on your Laptop plates you're driving a family car, so you might not something without a turbo or a V8, where as on your P plates you're by yourself and are probably buying something second hand till you're on a real licence. I didn't bother with high end performance on my Ps due to insurance. Currently planning a engine swap, 3.2L v6 supercharged into my 92. Rodeo. Should be good ;-)

It makes sense them going through the whole process for the breath testing especially on the elderly. They drink too and due to decaying of reactions over time the risks are greater if intoxicated compared to 30-50.

Yeah fibre can be good for businesses, but most businesses don't need high speed internet. Standard ADSL is enough for almost any business, and ones in the cities have access to privately getting cable to the premises even before nbn. Hell my town doesn't have any nbn yet, and for 11k I could get 100/50. If I wanted to now. And that's existed for 5 years. If they really needed it, they'd have already gotten it.

Replica firearms are also legal as long as they're not painted to look like a military version and an orange stopper at the end of the barrel.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

Awesome!! too bad ill never be able to experience anything like this because i live in a shit hole of a country which has no rights :/

Yep, too bad we won't have any more shooting rampages. Have you heard of Port Arthur? 

Yes the police do have a right to breath test drivers, if you can't sustain breath in a roadside test they have to test you another way, or everyone would pretend they couldn't breathe properly. 

P platers kill themselves on the roads, how do you think your parents would feel getting a knock on the door at 3am and find out you've killed yourself because you can't control a super car. A 6 cylinder, non turbo car is more than enough. You can have a turbo 4 cylinder for the fuel economy. At least you can in Victoria. 

Are you kidding? 'Self defence' is not a good reason to own a gun, no one has a gun in this country except for target shooters and farmers. Buy a baseball bat and defend yourself if you are so scared. Or move to a different suburb. Are you as weak and fragile as an old lady? 

Yep, good luck defending this country from the huge Indonesian army with a handgun. You have no reason for needing it other than you think it's cool to have a gun. 

You can own replica guns, but they must be permanently disabled and approved by police, no biggie, family friend has one (AK), just make sure you get someone 18+ to go to the police for the license for you.

Perhaps what you don't understand is there is no money for super dooper internet. Be happy that they are doing anything, it is the telcos job to lay down fibre not the government. So what? Doctors don't need super fast internet. They make so much money that they can pay for fibre themselves, I'll be damned if my tax dollars are used for doctors who make $200,000 (more than double my salary) to improve their business. 

Yes the police do have a right to breath test drivers, if you can't sustain breath in a roadside test they have to test you another way, or everyone would pretend they couldn't breathe properly. 

P platers kill themselves on the roads, how do you think your parents would feel getting a knock on the door at 3am and find out you've killed yourself because you can't control a super car. A 6 cylinder, non turbo car is more than enough. You can have a turbo 4 cylinder for the fuel economy. At least you can in Victoria. 

Are you kidding? 'Self defence' is not a good reason to own a gun, no one has a gun in this country except for target shooters and farmers. Buy a baseball bat and defend yourself if you are so scared. Or move to a different suburb. Are you as weak and fragile as an old lady? 

Yep, good luck defending this country from the huge Indonesian army with a handgun. You have no reason for needing it other than you think it's cool to have a gun. 

You can own replica guns, but they must be permanently disabled and approved by police, no biggie, family friend has one (AK), just make sure you get someone 18+ to go to the police for the license for you.

Perhaps what you don't understand is there is no money for super dooper internet. Be happy that they are doing anything, it is the telcos job to lay down fibre not the government. So what? Doctors don't need super fast internet. They make so much money that they can pay for fibre themselves, I'll be damned if my tax dollars are used for doctors who make $200,000 (more than double my salary) to improve their business. 

1.Yep im so going to kill myself in a car that is so low it can barely go up a drive way lol REAL car enthusiasts are just like someone who buys dual xeons and 4 titans is he ever going to use it? no did he spend his hard earned money on it and enjoyed building it making it how he wanted different to everyone else? yes thats the same as a REAL car enthusiast we put money and time into the car its our pride and joy so what if we can only go 110km we know and everyone else knows it can go faster and if we want to we go to the track!

2.You clearly live under a rock lmao u really don't see bikies getting guns confiscated? you dont hear about people getting shot? lmao omg I want a gun for piece of mind im not scared and im not scrawn but when some gronk comes in my house with a knife i want them to know to back the f**k off! are u saying that people in america that have guns only have them because they think there cool? I dont think a hand gun is cool and that is all i would get to protect myself! i think Aks are cool but if i got one it would be one that doesnt shoot!!!

3.Im 19

4.There is money for good internet! you wont have to pay for a new infrastructure for 100yrs!! It brings jobs!! Ive said this before and ill say it again in america a small town laid there own fiber and now they are getting flooded with entrepreneurs and companies because they have fiber!!

Edit: also your not giving your money to doctors!! your giving it to the people that live far out of town that give us your beef and other produce to get medical care without having to drive for hours!!!!!!!!

1.Yep im so going to kill myself in a car that is so low it can barely go up a drive way lol REAL car enthusiasts are just like someone who buys dual xeons and 4 titans is he ever going to use it? no did he spend his hard earned money on it and enjoyed building it making it how he wanted different to everyone else? yes thats the same as a REAL car enthusiast we put money and time into the car its our pride and joy so what if we can only go 110km we know and everyone else knows it can go faster and if we want to we go to the track!

2.You clearly live under a rock lmao u really don't see bikies getting guns confiscated? you dont hear about people getting shot? lmao omg I want a gun for piece of mind im not scared and im not scrawn but when some gronk comes in my house with a knife i want them to know to back the f**k off! are u saying that people in america that have guns only have them because they think there cool? I dont think a hand gun is cool and that is all i would get to protect myself! i think Aks are cool but if i got one it would be one that doesnt shoot!!!

3.Im 19

4.There is money for good internet! you wont have to pay for a new infrastructure for 100yrs!! It brings jobs!! Ive said this before and ill say it again in america a small town laid there own fiber and now they are getting flooded with entrepreneurs and companies because they have fiber!!

You can't roll 4 titans and kill yourself. Just wait the extra few years while you're on your P's, or you can try to apply for a permit to drive a more powerful car (my mate had one). You know there are some pretty fast cars with les than 8 cylinders right? Falcons and commodores are incredibly heavy cars that chew through petrol. If you get a 6 cylinder turbo charge I can gaurantee you'll get a permit.

And how many bikies break and enter? You don't need a gun, we don't want shooting rampages like what happened in port Arthur. Please don't compare us to America, I'm so glad I can walk down the street or go to a movie or go to uni without being shot dead.

Sorry I saw that you had your Ls and presumed you were under 18, my bad. Just print off the form from NSW police website. You should have no trouble getting a permit for a deactivated replica firearm, unless you have a violent criminal history of course :P do you live in a country town/rural area? You can get a rim fire .22 bolt action license for hunting. Or join a pistol club and go to a range. It's not too expensive to join.

It is the telcos responsibility. TPG is building it's own fibre network :D Anyway, Steven Conroy (former communications minister) wanted to sensor what he called "undesirable web pages", and now both labor and liberal support super harsh SOPA piracy laws. I don't want the government to own and control out internet.

You can't roll 4 titans and kill yourself. Just wait the extra few years while you're on your P's, or you can try to apply for a permit to drive a more powerful car (my mate had one). You know there are some pretty fast cars with les than 8 cylinders right? Falcons and commodores are incredibly heavy cars that chew through petrol. If you get a 6 cylinder turbo charge I can gaurantee you'll get a permit.

And how many bikies break and enter? You don't need a gun, we don't want shooting rampages like what happened in port Arthur. Please don't compare us to America, I'm so glad I can walk down the street or go to a movie or go to uni without being shot dead.

Sorry I saw that you had your Ls and presumed you were under 18, my bad. Just print off the form from NSW police website. You should have no trouble getting a permit for a deactivated replica firearm, unless you have a violent criminal history of course :P do you live in a country town/rural area? You can get a rim fire .22 bolt action license for hunting. Or join a pistol club and go to a range. It's not too expensive to join.

It is the telcos responsibility. TPG is building it's own fibre network :D Anyway, Steven Conroy (former communications minister) wanted to sensor what he called "undesirable web pages", and now both labor and liberal support super harsh SOPA piracy laws. I don't want the government to own and control out internet.

I dont want a v8 i hate v8s lol i want an 06 or 07 subaru wrx sti which has a turbo so i cant have and those exemptions u have to have an extremely good reason also its like 5 years to get your blacks 2 years on your Ls 2 years on your red Ps then 1yr on your Green Ps then u get your blacks.

people with knives do tho and a gun beats knife 25 and over no criminal record u should be aloud a pistol in a safe at your house imo.

yea i dont have my Ls yet going for them on tuesday just havnt got around to it mostly procrastinating (i know i should of got them along time ago) as for the gun thing i never knew that i had looked online like last year and i swear it was harder and i dont want to join a gun club or go hunting just wish i could have a room full of guns on my walls dont care if they dont shoot but to have the action and trigger to work and to be to scale that would be awesome.

yes telcos should but wont tpg, optus, iinet and pretty sure telstra is thinking about it is only doing it in CBD apartments so fiber to the basement which doesnt help the people in need that are out in the bush nor does it help anyone who doesnt live in an apartment or in the CBD.

There are a few but this is awesome

I reckon you could also control a nice remote sniper system "Ok google, please shoot that guy with the red hat" ....."Ok Shooting the child with no hat"... FUCK YOU GOOGLE

There is already a sniper rifle that pretty much aims for you with the use of lasers n stuff like that it shows u exactly where to aim u just shoot

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I dont want a v8 i hate v8s lol i want an 06 or 07 subaru wrx sti which has a turbo so i cant have and those exemptions u have to have an extremely good reason.

people with knives do tho and a gun beats knife 25 and over no criminal record u should be aloud a pistol in a safe at your house imo.

yea i dont have my Ls yet going for them on tuesday just havnt got around to it mostly procrastinating (i know i should of got them along time ago) as for the gun thing i never knew that i had looked online like last year and i swear it was harder and i dont want to join a gun club or go hunting just wish i could have a room full of guns on my walls dont care if they dont shoot but to have the action and trigger to work and to be to scale that would be awesome.

yes telcos should but wont tpg, optus, iinet and pretty sure telstra is thinking about it is only doing it in CBD apartments so fiber to the basement which doesnt help the people in need that are out in the bush nor does it help anyone who doesnt live in an apartment or in the CBD.

Just tell them you need to drive to work and you get a permit, as long as the car isn't an 8 cylinder, supercharged car like an M3 from BMW, you should get the permit. My mate needed to drive to frankston from inner Melbourne for work experience and he got a permit for a turbo charged Audi A5.

There's a one year waiting period in a club to get a gun, and then the rules on handguns are very strict. I think a type J license is for replica guns. Though I don't know if the trigger still operates.

I dont want a v8 i hate v8s lol i want an 06 or 07 subaru wrx sti which has a turbo so i cant have and those exemptions u have to have an extremely good reason also its like 5 years to get your blacks 2 years on your Ls 2 years on your red Ps then 1yr on your Green Ps then u get your blacks.

Your English is killing me. If you can't even type properly, then I don't think you should be owning a gun. And I'm not even talking about the internet shortening like "u" and the abbreviations but it's "allowed" not "aloud"!

There is already a sniper rifle that pretty much aims for you with the use of lasers n stuff like that it shows u exactly where to aim u just shoot

]

Yeah I have seen them, but imagine being able to control it on the fly via glass, you could cover yourself with your very own remote rifle!

Or sit at home on the sofa and still shoot down at the range :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I personally own a paintball gun and a airsoft rifle, both of which are licensed and legal, they just have to be painted in such a way to not be confused with a legitimate weapon.

Just a quick question. What is the process for owning a Paintball gun/Airsoft? Is it just simply getting a standard gun license and then registering your PG/AG once you have purchased it?

I personally don't have a gun license as i have no reason for one. But i do love paintball and Airsoft looks very interesting to me. I have been playing with the idea of getting into paintball competitively but have no idea what the procedure is to legally acquire a paintball gun. 

Cheers 

CPU: i5-4670k GPU: Asus DirectCUII TOP V2 MOBO: AsRock z87m EXTREME4 RAM: 8gb Gskill 1600mhz  CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120gb HDD: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Cooling: CPU- H100i push/pull 4x Noctua 120mm fans, 

GPU - H90 push/pull 2x Noctua 140mm fans + NZXT G10 Kraken bracket

Just a quick question. What is the process for owning a Paintball gun/Airsoft? Is it just simply getting a standard gun license and then registering your PG/AG once you have purchased it?

I personally don't have a gun license as i have no reason for one. But i do love paintball and Airsoft looks very interesting to me. I have been playing with the idea of getting into paintball competitively but have no idea what the procedure is to legally acquire a paintball gun. 

Cheers 

Just need to have a shooters license for airsoft. Its a Class A firearm along with manual loading rimfire rifles, manual loading shotguns and shotgun/rimfire combos

basically its classified the same as a bolt action .22

I did used to go paintball regularly and i did originally need to get a paintballing license. but that don't exist anymore for a user, technically its now illegal, but its still legally registered to me :P

Just need to have a shooters license for airsoft. Its a Class A firearm along with manual loading rimfire rifles, manual loading shotguns and shotgun/rimfire combos

basically its classified the same as a bolt action .22

I did used to go paintball regularly and i did originally need to get a paintballing license. but that don't exist anymore for a user, technically its now illegal, but its still legally registered to me :P

Ah i see, so air soft is legal but paintball isn't? that's weird, i would have thought it was the other way around. 

So as far as you know i cannot go out a purchase a paintball gun and use it in a comp legally? 

CPU: i5-4670k GPU: Asus DirectCUII TOP V2 MOBO: AsRock z87m EXTREME4 RAM: 8gb Gskill 1600mhz  CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120gb HDD: 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Cooling: CPU- H100i push/pull 4x Noctua 120mm fans, 

GPU - H90 push/pull 2x Noctua 140mm fans + NZXT G10 Kraken bracket

Ah i see, so air soft is legal but paintball isn't? that's weird, i would have thought it was the other way around. 

So as far as you know i cannot go out a purchase a paintball gun and use it in a comp legally? 

not anymore by the looks of thing

could look into ordering the parts and building yourself, that used to be the only way to get airsoft now you can straight up import i found out!

I wish I didn't live in America...

Land of the free, surveyed 24/7.

Home of the brave, we won't even pay for their health care.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Interesting concept, apart from the cost of the google glass of course.

I've read somewhere that google glass isn't actually that expensive to manufacture. It was something like small manufacturing volume that drove the cost up. 

If you mass produce it for the army it would be viable.