Fallout 4 may be Xbox One exclusive

Go to solution Solved by Misanthrope,

Hardly.

Right, enjoy your now useless $100 kinect that will soon be forgotten and dumped from all future game support. 

Hey, thanks.   ;)

Xbox One owners have had to put up with so much unnecessary BS so I have next to no sympathy when Microsoft does something to beat out Sony.  Granted, I would have liked to hear it was coming out on PC as well as Xbox One, but I'll have both so I don't care.  I like seeing the Xbox One do well.  That attitude will never change.

Way to keep your eye on the man. PC users have done nothing to Xbox One......I fail to see how you can be happy at that.

Its fucking weak to be happy for something like this just because many people believe the PS4 to be less shit than the Xbox one.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Right, enjoy your now useless $100 kinect that will soon be forgotten and dumped from all future game support. 

You sound upset.  You should talk to someone.  Maybe leave the house for a few.

FYI, my kinect isn't useless.  I use it everyday actually.  Probably about 50 times a day since it does something nothing else out there can.  Awfully convenient of you to leave that out. 

P.S. - Keep the hate strong!!!  ;)  

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

FYI, my kinect isn't useless.  I use it everyday actually.  Probably about 50 times a day since it does something nothing else out there can.  Awfully convenient of you to leave that out. 

P.S. - Keep the hate strong!!!   ;)

You started the hate.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Way to keep your eye on the man. PC users have done nothing to Xbox One......I fail to see how you can be happy at that.

Its fucking weak to be happy for something like this just because many people believe the PS4 to be less shit than the Xbox one.

Well time out, I'm not happy about it not being on PC, I said that, and I have a feeling it still will along with Xbox One if this is true.  It will be like Titanfall.  I just don't think they'd leave out the PC community.  

Unless you own an Xbox One you have no idea how annoying PS4 fanboys were before release and after it.  It was nearly impossible to enjoy it without some snide comment.  Forgive me for not giving a fuck when they lose out on something like this. 

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

FYI, my kinect isn't useless.  I use it everyday actually.  Probably about 50 times a day since it does something nothing else out there can.

Linus really needs to stop letting company employees sneak into the forum. What's your next fucking statement? How you find everything you want perfectly on bing and display it without issues on internet explorer?

-------

Current Rig

-------

You started the hate.

How delusional.  You think the PS4 vs X1 started in this thread?  I started nothing.  I said I own an Xbox One and laughed.  Why?  Because since they were both released I've heard about how much better and superior the PS4 is.  I don't think you understand what hating on something is if you call that "hate."

Linus really needs to stop letting company employees sneak into the forum. What's your next fucking statement? How you find everything you want perfectly on bing and display it without issues on internet explorer?

You're absolutely right.  Because I have a different opinion than you and actually LIKE my Xbox One I am a Microsoft employee.  All of the millions that were sold were to Microsoft employees, that's it.  No one could possibly like their Xbox One.  You're a hater and it's pathetic.  

Oh, and bing is utter fucking shit. Nice try though.

Well time out, I'm not happy about it not being on PC, I said that, and I have a feeling it still will along with Xbox One if this is true.  It will be like Titanfall.  I just don't think they'd leave out the PC community.  

Unless you own an Xbox One you have no idea how annoying PS4 fanboys were before release and after it.  It was nearly impossible to enjoy it without some snide comment.  Forgive me for not giving a fuck when they lose out on something like this. 

Why should you be affected by PS4 fanboys opinion? Who cares? Maybe you bought the XBox for its media center function.......Both consoles are a massive disappointment compared to the previous generation in my opinion, but they both have their merit....

I just want as few exclusives as possible.......

How delusional.  You think the PS4 vs X1 started in this thread?  I started nothing.  I said I own an Xbox One and laughed.  Why?  Because since they were both released I've heard about how much better and superior the PS4 is.  I don't think you understand what hating on something is if you call that "hate."

You started the hate in this thread.....Nobody was talking about it before you started....

You called it hate when Misanthrope responded with criticism of the kinect...:So that is hate, but your crap isn't`?

I dislike exclusives in general if there's no good reason for it.

Microsoft have a history of buying timed DLC exclusivity on the last generation so maybe they are seeking to step it up, it must be expensive to subsidise the company's potential PS4 sales but if it boosts adoption maybe it's worth it to them.

Personally I wouldn't buy a console to play fallout 4 as much as I do want to play it, I'm not down to fund and encourage this type of anti consumer behaviour for the future.

Microsoft have tried several anti consumer and subsequently vastly unpopular approaches to this console and I would like this particular approach to die with the rest of them.

As misanthrope said I believe this could be more of a 'console' exclusivity deal similar to Titanfall, if they are competing with Sony I don't see the need for them to keep the game off PC, especially as it would probably cost more to buy off one more additional platform for the exclusivity deal, and unlike some other releases Fallout sells very well on PC and has an army of modders that would likely start a web hate campaign.

Why should you be affected by PS4 fanboys opinion? Who cares? Maybe you bought the XBox for its media center function.......Both consoles are a massive disappointment compared to the previous generation in my opinion, but they both have their merit....

Like I said, you don't own an Xbox One so you don't know.  Their opinion didn't affect me but that doesn't change the fact that they weren't obnoxious as hell.   You couldn't have a single discussion on reddit or anywhere else gaming related without one chiming in and ending the original conversation.  No matter what, they always had to remind you that the PS4 was better and XBox/Microsoft sucked.  So spare me.  Like I said, I have no sympathy for them.

I also agree that they are both barely next gen and are a disappointment in a lot of ways.  That's why I'm going to be dumping about $3500 into a PC.  I want the proper experience, I also need a new computer.  The only that really makes the Xbox One next gen to me is the Kinect and the media functionality that comes along with it.  I thought about selling it but I really can't imagine going back to anything else after having used the kinect, so I'm keeping it along with the PC.

You started the hate in this thread.....Nobody was talking about it before you started....

You called it hate when Misanthrope responded with criticism of the kinect...:So that is hate, but your crap isn't`?

If you think what I said was "hating" that's on you.  If anything it's called talking shit.  What he did, was hating.  He can't bare the fact that people actually REALLY like their Xbox One and he proved that.  

/Discussion

You keep telling yourself that.

I will if you keep contradicting yourself.

You must be confused.  It's cool though.  I understand that the hate must be clouding your judgement. 

Like I said, you don't own an Xbox One so you don't know.  Their opinion didn't affect me but that doesn't change the fact that they weren't obnoxious as hell.   You couldn't have a single discussion on reddit or anywhere else gaming related without one chiming in and ending the original conversation.  No matter what, they always had to remind you that the PS4 was better.  So spare me.  Like I said, I have no sympathy for them.

I also agree that they are both barely next gen and are a disappointment in a lot of ways.  That's why I'm going to be dumping about $3500 into a PC.  I want the proper experience.  The only that really makes the Xbox One next gen to me is the Kinect and the media functionality that comes along with it.  I thought about selling it but I really can't imagine going back to anything else after having used the kinect, so I'm keeping it along with the PC.

If you think what I said was "hating" that's on you.  If anything it's called talking shit.  What he did, was hating.  He can't bare the fact that people actually REALLY like their Xbox One and he proved that.  

You have no fucking sense.......So please explain how one thing is shit talking and the other is hating? What is the difference?

Also, how is me not owning an xbox an issue? Does your Xbox One come with a special set of glasses that makes you able to see criticism that the rest of us haven't been able to see?

This is clearly about one thing, and one thing only. You spend a lot of money on a Xbox One and you can't handle that everybody isn't padding your back.

I own neither of those two consoles but I really fail to get how pointing out than the hardware in the Xbox One is slightly more shitty than the hardware in the PS4, somehow makes you a hunted minority.

And yes...You are extremely influenced and angered by those peoples opinions....CLEARLY!

What is the definition of hating vs. talking shit?

I first read the title as "Far-Cry 4 may be xbox one exclusive" then was all: That sucks. Probably wasn't going to play it anyway.

Then I realized the title was "Fallout 4 may be xbox one exlusive" then was all: 

You must be confused.  It's cool though.  I understand that the hate must be clouding your judgement.

This is fun, I don't think I ever had the opportunity of keep posting the exact same quote yet it holds it's meaning:

Xbox One owner here:

LOLS

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't get exclusives...

This is like if North Korea took GabeN hostage and went "hi everyone! If you want to meet GabeN then you have to take a trip to our country! Surely this will make people come here and like us, right?".

I got it back when consoles were more than just underpowered and locked down PCs, but these days it's just a desperate attempt at making consoles worthwhile, by artificially making the competitors worse.

I first read the title as "Far-Cry 4 may be xbox one exclusive" then was all: That sucks. Probably wasn't going to play it anyway.

Then I realized the title was "Fallout 4 may be xbox one exlusive" then was all:

MS might very well become the next EA: eat up all franchises into their shitty console vortex never to be seen again

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not gonna happen, they're still selling Skyrim and not the Xbox version. Unless Bethesda suddenly decided the hate money they'll do the danceable thing. Of course Microsoft could compensate them for the loss on the pc market but only if they suddenly decided they hate money.

It won't be Fallout 4...I promise you.

You have no fucking sense.......So please explain how one thing is shit talking and the other is hating? What is the difference?

Also, how is me not owning an xbox an issue? Does your Xbox One come with a special set of glasses that makes you able to see criticism that the rest of us haven't been able to see?

This is clearly about one thing, and one thing only. You spend a lot of money on a Xbox One and you can't handle that everybody isn't padding your back.

I own neither of those two consoles but I really fail to get how pointing out than the hardware in the Xbox One is slightly more shitty than the hardware in the PS4, somehow makes you a hunted minority.

And yes...You are extremely influenced and angered by those peoples opinions....CLEARLY!

What is the definition of hating vs. talking shit?

Lol.  Simmer down son.  You and your buddy must truly be the type of people who don't get out and socialize much.  Anyone with an ounce of social skills would know the difference.  You know, from having a social life and dealing with lots of people.  Hating is something that involves jealousy and envy.  Talking shit is talking shit.  It's antagonistic, that's it.  What the fuck could I possibly be hating on PS4 about when the Xbox One is the clear winner in this situation.

It's actually shocking how you continue to fail to grasp how you not owning an Xbox One would make your experiences different from someone who did and took part in many community gatherings discussing a system with people that had like-minded intentions and opinions while trying to enjoy the pre and post release.  I mean tell me, were you online talking with people who were just as excited as you to get an Xbox One only to have it ruined by fanboys?  It's funny because by your estimation the person who wasn't at a party but hears about a bunch of thugs coming in and ruining it is the same as the person who was actually at the party and witnessed it/experienced it.  The experiences aren't the same.  Both are the same thing to you though.  Refer to the first paragraph.  Get out more.

Angry because of a ruined experience, yeah.  Affected by their opinions?  I have a fucking Xbox One don't I? 

Get out.  You and Misanthrope clearly have a little romance going on.  Go get dinner or something and actually socialize.  It will do you some good. 

This is fun, I don't think I ever had the opportunity of keep posting the exact same quote yet it holds it's meaning:

I'm not shocked you find it fun.  The simpleminded are easily entertained. 

There is no way. Microsoft wouldn't have enough money to pay for that. Also they are supposed to push PC gaming.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.