Linus' Video On Overclockers UK Website

Sernyhough

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-204-SA

Am i the only one who thinks this is really cool

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Go Linus!

He is slowly overtaking the world, which is nice.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Nope, you're never the only one.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Scan have a few of his videos.

Compatible with Windows 95

I've seen a video from Linus on Amazon as well.

The crowd had gathered there to watch him fall, to watch their hopes destroyed. They watched them beat him, they watched them break him, they watched his last defense deployed.

There was not a man among them who would let himself be heardFrom the crowd, from their collective fear, arose these broken words:

"We are the dead."

Linus its your time to shine and take the fast lane

sue them for profiting off your video

demand 5% of profits

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Linus its your time to shine and take the fast lane

sue them for profiting off your video

demand 5% of profits

Linus is all over the place, i have seen several videos from him on a few Norwegian tech websites aswell.

Linus is all over the place, i have seen several videos from him on a few Norwegian tech websites aswell.

Norwegians are cool they get a free pass :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

linus is the new google! trying to take over the world, we must stop him before its too late!  :o

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Not really suprised on this. He's doing lots of commercials and its best for manufacturer to have legit review, overlook etc. atached to their product.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Good 'ol Linus. He's taking over the world.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

No you're not alone... every time i see any of his videos on any other website that's not his, or on any of his sponsors, I get a little joyful.

linus is the new google! trying to take over the world, we must stop him before its too late!  :o

Nah... Let's leave it like that ;)

Linus and his group are making an awesome job.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Linus is becoming the "go to" guy for tech.

I'm never trusting OC again. A mate of mine ordered a Hazo 27inch 1440p monitor from them -first screen came in broke, second screen exactly the same, and the third screen had a massive crack on the side of the monitor. They ended up giving him a price for B grade stock (£240 instead of £300) - but it's *entirely* not the point to me.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

His videos can be found on a lot of retailer sites, Komplett for example. :)

because that is what Linus Media Group is about, making advertisements for different companies products.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

because that is what Linus Media Group is about, making advertisements for different companies products.

My point exactly.