Linus and Slick

mooommo

I'm scared... I.. just... wow... I don't even... ... ... know....

Savour it!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Savour it!

agreed

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

I'm scared... I.. just... wow... I don't even... ... ... know....

my sentiments exactly.... im surprized this is still alive... haha

my sentiments exactly.... im surprized this is still alive... haha

slick said they are watching it and are enjoying the laughs but they are watching to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

slick said they are watching it and are enjoying the laughs but they are watching to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

I assure you, my posts won't go anywhere further than pure, unguided innuendo!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

lies.... they are watching this to get some ideas ;p

Make sure to faithfully recreate the drawing my friend made! She'd want to see that!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm just waiting for Slick or Linus to respond to this thread xD

I'm just waiting for Slick or Linus to respond to this thread xD

I can only imagine what's going through their heads. XD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Why am I reading this O_o

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Why am I reading this O_o

Who wouldn't want to read this?!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Closed Cell Foam, A Love Story

Closed Cell : Foam

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

'A better love story than Twilight'

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Brokeback Tech Tips just got to me. Arghghfh :(

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Has science gone to far?

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Has science gone to far?

original.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

original.gif

Is that a yes or a no?

GOD JUST GIVE ME A ANSWER

Is that a yes or a no?

GOD JUST GIVE ME A ANSWER

eIzaj.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

eIzaj.gif

You just hate making sense don't you?

You just hate making sense don't you?

uLoUR.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

uLoUR.gif

SqYu3Xe.gif

uLoUR.gif

SqYu3Xe.gif

mV0EL.gif

?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

mV0EL.gif

?

Alright, back to bromance