Linus and Slick

mooommo

Slick slowly removes Linus' sandal and playfully removes Linus' sock with his teeth.

Oh god no foot fetish please.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Why have no mods closed this? This is disturbing!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Oh god no foot fetish please.

Only way I could think of including the socks with sandals.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Why have no mods closed this? This is disturbing!

Hilarious though!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

"Linus turns to slick, laying his hand on Slick's leg, 'what do you want for dinner?' he asks with a tentative smile."

Next

Linus smiled reassuringly and wiped a bead of sweat off the brow of slick. the summer heat made his clothes damp and clung close to his body showing his chiseled outlines protruding from beneath. "before you leave" linus said with a wily grin "there is still one more unboxing to do" he said as he reached for Slick's belt buckle.

edit: 4 posts came in before I could type mine in... dammit

Slick looked on, with amorous desire.  Imagining all the things Linus could do.  Things were getting hot and time was short as Linus' wife was away.

Next.

Slick looked on, with amorous desire.  Imagining all the things Linus could do.  Things were getting hot and time was short as Linus' wife was away.

Next.

Slick got up and walked into the kitchen to flip the fries in the oven, to if nothing else, escape Linus' radiant body heat. While flipping the fries he heard the all too familiar call of Linus "Once you're done in there, there's another fry for you to flip in here"

next

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Next.

Linus' single muscled arm clenched tightly round Slicks belt buckle. Linus drew Slick in closer and closer till he could smell the musk of fear and anticipation coming from Slick, he was so close to him he could sense him quivering as his breaths shortened and quickened pace.

50 Shades of You're Fired?

Youn win dude, you win!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

What the crap is this. Argh! Too much images... Can't stand it anymore. hehehe.

I'm sure Linus would ban me of the forums if i say what i have in mind.

U guys made me have a nice big laugh...  :mellow:

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

This is a disgustingly hilarious thread. I dont want to read anymore, But its just too funny.

Best thread yet.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Best thread yet.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

79Yeo.gif

I'm waiting.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

the burning hot sweat from both steaming bodies mixed and mingled on Slick's belt buckle and made Linus lose grip. Slick fell backward, landing among the countless discarded boxes from years of unboxings. The closed and open cell packaging did their trick as they yielded to Slick's landing. Linus gazed down on slick lying prone among the boxes, for years they worked close, side by side, his mind swam as he remembered at how many times he wanted to touch and caress slick all those countless lonely nights together and now he stood over Slick with his belt buckle torn asunder... unsheathed. 

Culmination of all your jokes:

Linus: "Slick, let's do a quick unboxing and overview of something, yes, no?"
Slick: "Okay, let's get on the test bed and see how fast this processor can go."
Linus: "But we weren't supposed to unbox the Haswell processors for another week."
Slick: I wasn't talking about the Haaswell, Linus."
Linus: "So what do you mean, I'm curious?"
Slick: "I was talking about YOU"
*Slick grabs Linus by the arms and takes him to the nearest room*
Linus: "YOU ARE SO FIRED, LET ME GO."
Slick: "Not until after I unbox you" *smiles*
*Slick ties Linus to a desk*
Linus: "What are you going to do?" *choking out his words, tears almost pouring down his face*
Slick: "I'm going to do a quick unboxing and then I'm going to see how hot you get to properly inform out viewers"
Linus: "Oh god no, no, no ,no, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU."
Slick: "It's too late pretty boy..."

Continue.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

this is just amazing and sick at the same time. what about diesel?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

pThpUkD.png

Courtesy of a friend.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Linus and Slick walk over to the storage server room

Linus's wife comes to ask them if they need anything.

The boys have just entered the room & Just as she gets to the door and about to ask....

Slick looks and shouts to Linus unintentionally loud for all to hear, "Nice Rack you got there, Might fiddle with it later,...low maintenance?"

Hilarity Ensues!

*I know....Wifey jokes are poor form... But I'd have forgotten it if I hadn't posted it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

the burning hot sweat from both steaming bodies mixed and mingled on Slick's belt buckle and made Linus lose grip. Slick fell backward, landing among the countless discarded boxes from years of unboxings. The closed and open cell packaging did their trick as they yielded to Slick's landing. Linus gazed down on slick lying prone among the boxes, for years they worked close, side by side, his mind swam as he remembered at how many times he wanted to touch and caress slick all those countless lonely nights together and now he stood over Slick with his belt buckle torn asunder... unsheathed. 

A burning fevered frenzy swept over linus as his hands crept ever closer to his most anticipated unboxing ever. He wanted to savor the moment and slow the pace of this movements but his practiced, professional unboxer hands moved as if on their own, unwittingly the trusted unboxing knife was in his left hand, scratching, tearing, ripping at slicks damp wet clothes. in the heat of the moment the pair did not notice the lady dressed all in red enter the garage. Esther, discovered this secret unboxing.