How much can I sell these parts for, and what should I buy instead

I got a 4790k (used), asus z97-c (used), like 40gb of random ddr3 (used), i5 4590 (used for 6 months), rtx 2060 evga ko ultra (used for 1.5 years, my current main gpu which I will clean and repaste before selling), arctic freezer ii 280 (used for 2 months), gtx 1050 ti dual fan gigabyte (refurbished), dell optiplex 9020 mid tower case (with stock power supply), a broken dell optiplex 9020 mid tower mobo.

I also have all the dell optiplex 9020 adapters

How should I sell that?

I have tried many possible fixes on the broken mobo, using different cpu, multiple different ram combos, different psu, different cmos battery, no bent pins too.

Once I sell all that, I need to buy a a motherboard, cpu, and gpu.

What should I buy?

Im thinking a 5600x used, used b550, and used 6650xt. Will that be possible?

Also i have 60 dollars just lying around, which can be added to the budget of everything I sold.

Also, if I sell the cpu for lets say 70, Ill get around 50-60$, right?

Also should I buy an nvme drive? I currently have a decent 500gb samsung sata ssd.

I already have a 3200mhz 16gb ddr4, a corsair 3000d case (with 5 fans), a decent thermaltake 600w psu, a decent single tower cpu cooler compatible with modern sockets (including lga 1700, and am4)

what i do is look on ebay. for the parts. gets you an idea of what there worth. if you sell on local used site might not get as much as what ebay listings are for. selling all will be less then each part just depends on the offer and what your time is worth and how long you want to sit on it. but also if there faster parts for cheaper then that also changes things unless your parts are collectors. some platform parts are too hi imo but it is what it is.

other tings that can help is a good describing, pics, pics of it working, recets if you have em ,box's

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

what i do is look on ebay. for the parts. gets you an idea of what there worth. if you sell on local used site might not get as much as what ebay listings are for. selling all will be less then each part just depends on the offer and what your time is worth and how long you want to sit on it. but also if there faster parts for cheaper then that also changes things unless your parts are collectors. some platform parts are too hi imo but it is what it is.

other tings that can help is a good describing, pics, pics of it working, recets if you have em ,box's

also last thing, the rtx 2060 evga ko ultra goes for around 200 on ebay, which is pretty expensive considering a 6600xt is about the same. My current version is deshrouded with p12 fans, should I sell it deshrouded and modded, or normally?

The p12 fans are superglued lmao, it looks good actually. Taking them off shouldnt be hard, and there shoulded be much marks of super glue

4 minutes ago, aren332 said:

also last thing, the rtx 2060 evga ko ultra goes for around 200 on ebay, which is pretty expensive considering a 6600xt is about the same. My current version is deshrouded with p12 fans, should I sell it deshrouded and modded, or normally?

ya like i said the used market is an odd ball. i think its do to resellers not need the sell it right this mini so they will sit on it at a hier price. there are other things to consider then just say gaming profromace for a part like lower power consumption can also incress the price. things like low profile too.

as to sell it modded or not i dont no i guess you could have the buyer have an option to have it stock or modded.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

6 minutes ago, aren332 said:

also last thing, the rtx 2060 evga ko ultra goes for around 200 on ebay, which is pretty expensive considering a 6600xt is about the same.

It's been closer to $130-$150 for what they actually sell for. Don't go off price on listings, go off of "sold listings"

rtx 2060 evga ko ultra for sale | eBay

There's a couple factors going into the price of that card. FE cards will always go for more on the second hand market because there was less of them. EVGA is in that same boat right now. With them not making cards anymore you've got collectors buying up the used market on those cards. MSI cards are going for closer to $100 used on eBay.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

7 minutes ago, aren332 said:

also last thing, the rtx 2060 evga ko ultra goes for around 200 on ebay, which is pretty expensive considering a 6600xt is about the same.

it's probably cause they want to earn approximate amount of $ based off of how much they bought the card for, you know maybe how expensive 20 series cards were,

though it's less likely to sell them the more you charge people for,

though your card isn't in terrible condition (I assume) so I wouldn't aim for bottom barrel either

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

2 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

FE cards will always go for more on the second hand market because there was less of them.

and quality, if you have ground proof of no mining and damage and overheating isn't present on the card, it's much more valuable

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

PCs I used before:

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

2 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

It's been closer to $130-$150 for what they actually sell for. Don't go off price on listings, go off of "sold listings"

rtx 2060 evga ko ultra for sale | eBay

There's a couple factors going into the price of that card. FE cards will always go for more on the second hand market because there was less of them. EVGA is in that same boat right now. With them not making cards anymore you've got collectors buying up the used market on those cards. MSI cards are going for closer to $100 used on eBay.

thing to note is not all sold lisings are right like say 4090 selling for $4000... alot of them were" sold" then payer not pay for it... but its a good way to get an idea thow ebay has alot of bs stuff on it...also a 4090 can sell for say $1 and shipping can cost $3999 i dont no if sold listing include the total cost...🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, podkall said:

and quality, if you have ground proof of no mining and damage and overheating isn't present on the card, it's much more valuable

how can some one prove its not been mind on🤔? all it is is trust. so any one can say anything really...

7 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i dont no if sold listing include the total cost...🤷‍♂️

It shows price and shipping price by default. You can sort by price and shipping though even in completed items.

image.png.d0e51f6843109d10b9eb0a2a4f68695a.png

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

how can some one prove its not been mind on🤔? all it is is trust. so any one can say anything really...

"can you screenshot/send me video of the card being benchmarked/thermals while gaming?"

PC:

PCs I used before:

1 minute ago, IkeaGnome said:

It shows price and shipping price by default. You can sort by price and shipping though even in completed items.

image.png.d0e51f6843109d10b9eb0a2a4f68695a.png

whats the difrance form completed and sold?

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

whats the difrance form completed and sold?

image.png.d3c13181a0f2083dce081be6d750c8e1.png

Project Hot Box

Oppbevaring

Why is the 5800x so hot?

6 minutes ago, podkall said:

"can you screenshot/send me video of the card being benchmarked/thermals while gaming?"

that seem like alot more work... but i dont see how that shows its been mind on or not...

if you had a pic gpuz show what bios it has maybe. or if the seller has like 60 gpus that could be a red flag but as far as i no there no way to tell if something been used hard, mind on, new vs used, and how long its been used for... other then like hdd/ssd.

Edited by thrasher_565

2 minutes ago, podkall said:

They were asking how you would be able to prove the card's been mined on - short answer though...you can't, unless obvious damage is present because of it. Otherwise, no dice. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

They were asking how you would be able to prove the card's been mined on - short answer though...you can't, unless obvious damage is present because of it. Otherwise, no dice. 

thats what i though. some one can clean it, remove mining bios. 

8 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

if the card doesn't overheat and plays games like it's supposed to, that's your proof.

"The card gets same amount of fps as other XZY card online"

PC:

PCs I used before:

23 minutes ago, podkall said:

if the card doesn't overheat and plays games like it's supposed to, that's your proof.

and some one can clean, replace the cooling on it...

so your saying you have to look up the same card used in the same benchmark on the same hardware with the same software and hops that that video was used on a stock factory card... and hope silacon Lotty dose not off set the results... ok bud you win have a cookie

Edited by thrasher_565

52 minutes ago, podkall said:

That's not proof. That just demonstrates that it is still working as it's supposed to. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

37 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

and some one can clean, replace the cooling on it...

so your saying you have to look up the same card used in the same benchmark on the same hardware with the same software and hops that that video was used on a stock factory card... and hope silacon Lotty dose not off set the results... ok bud you win have a cookie

why so pessimistic about this all? I got a deal for GTX 1080ti and it hasn't exploded yet

8 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

That's not proof. That just demonstrates that it is still working as it's supposed to. 

what more do you need?

PC:

PCs I used before:

1 minute ago, podkall said:

what more do you need?

My entire point is that it does not prove the card was ever mined on, just like you can't prove the card was never used for distributed computing, or any other task. 

To state otherwise is just incorrect. If the card is still working, awesome. But it is impossible to prove that it wasn't used for mining - you would only have lack of evidence, or evidence that something of that nature was occurring. 

14 minutes ago, podkall said:

why so pessimistic about this all? I got a deal for GTX 1080ti and it hasn't exploded yet

what more do you need?

im not saying dont buy used. even if it has problems you can get deals like a broken fan you can save moeny on it. if it didn't exploded then your good...

my point was no prof that it was mind on or used hard all im saying.

the gpu dose not keep track of its health as far as i no...🤔 maybe there a port that a manufacture can test it and get info on it i dont no if its dose then its a good crept secret.

that about it hope the seller sells there stuff and gets a better pc.