Asrock X570 phantom gaming 4

Ryzen 7 5800X3D

MSI Ventus 3xRTX 4070

MSI ITX RTX 3050

1 stick 32gb ddr4

Samsung 980 pro 1tb

Cougar GEX 850w power supply

Cougar MX 330 G Pro

Corsair H115i ( I am aware it’s flipped, I’m sorry)

IMG_7369.jpeg

4 minutes ago, angeloza2 said:

Specs:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D

MSI Ventus 3xRTX 4070

MSI ITX RTX 3050

1 stick 32gb ddr4

Samsung 980 pro 1tb

Cougar MX 330 G Pro

IMG_7369.jpeg

Im not sure what the point of this is exactly? Are you trying to sell it or just to say you have it?

It would be considered high end. Low end is Bare minimum specs stuff, Mid is usually using  13400/5600, GPU RTX 3050/3060 or RX 6600XT  type, anything beyond that is high end.

6 minutes ago, angeloza2 said:

Specs:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D

MSI Ventus 3xRTX 4070

MSI ITX RTX 3050

1 stick 32gb ddr4

Samsung 980 pro 1tb

Cougar MX 330 G Pro

What is the used case of this PC? You have made some *interesting* choices.... Two gpu's? A single stick of ram?

1 minute ago, Blue4130 said:

What is the used case of this PC? You have made some *interesting* choices.... Two gpu's? A single stick of ram?

The case is the Cougar MX 330 G Pro

And the reason why I used a single stick of wam is that one stick is dead

Just now, angeloza2 said:

The case is the Cougar MX 330 G Pro

And the reason why I used a single stick of wam is that one stick is dead

No, not the PC case. The use-case - what are you using the PC for?

2 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

No, not the PC case. The use-case - what are you using the PC for?

Gaming but I plan on mining the 3050 to the ground (jk it will mine with caution)

Just now, Shimejii said:

Are you paying for your electricity? Cause mining on a 3050 seems rather pointless.

No, I did pay for my copy of ETS2 (a bargain, as converting it gets to like 3US$), my parents pay the bill

Hey its that guy who keeps making threads where they post the same pic again because they want to show off their build but just posting in the "show off your setup" thread isn't good enough.

This is at least the 4th time I've seen this picture mate, make real threads.

Is there any real point to this thread? Seems rather pointless from what I am reading. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, 8tg said:

Hey its that guy who keeps making threads where they post the same pic again because they want to show off their build but just posting in the "show off your setup" thread isn't good enough.

This is at least the 4th time I've seen this picture mate, make real threads.

Yup. I dont quite understand why he keeps doing this.

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Is there any real point to this thread? Seems rather pointless from what I am reading. 

I want to know what tier my pc falls in, mid or high end

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Yup. I dont quite understand why he keeps doing this.

It’s the last, I have a friend who built a pc he says it’s mid tier and called mine high end, I wanted to know if it is high end truly

his pc has a R7 5700X and RTX 2060 S

1 minute ago, angeloza2 said:

It’s the last, I have a friend who built a pc he says it’s mid tier and called mine high end, I wanted to know if it is high end truly

his pc has a R7 5700X and RTX 2060 S

Context is key. Just randomly asking what is my PC does nothing. Context that its in relation to a debate/conversation you and a friend are having help lend credibility to the question rather than a seemingly pointless post. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

Context is key. Just randomly asking what is my PC does nothing. Context that its in relation to a debate/conversation you and a friend are having help lend credibility to the question rather than a seemingly pointless post. 

Ok, thanks, I did put on the title that I wanted to know if it truly is high end or if it’s mid end, or just mid high

4 minutes ago, angeloza2 said:

Ok, thanks, I did put on the title that I wanted to know if it truly is high end or if it’s mid end, or just mid high

Compared to the average PC on Steam hardware survey, your PC is classified as high end.

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Compared to the average PC on Steam hardware survey, your PC is classified as high end.

Thank you

6 minutes ago, angeloza2 said:

Thank you

Compared to current PC components, I'd call it mid tier. CPU is middle of the pack last gen, GPU is upper middle of the pack current gen. And you have single channel ram.

for a gaming PC, that is rather high end*
but it has dumb issues like single channel ram. 

Im confused what the 3050 is doing in there. PhysX is dead. 

46 minutes ago, angeloza2 said:

Gaming but I plan on mining the 3050 to the ground (jk it will mine with caution)

Are you thinking that you will earn money by mining on the 3050? If so, you would be better taking it out of the system and just asking your parents to give you the money that they would have spent on the electricity used to power the 3050. 😉

2 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Im not sure what the point of this is exactly?

To post this picture and remind everyone he has two mismatched GPUs. Has to be like the 6th thread OP has made like this.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Oh boy, this user again. We have previously covered how mining on the 3050 is essentially just stealing money from your parents. 
Also, looks like you never got that cable to control the RGB on the AIO. 
And finally, aside from the fact that it's a terrible idea to run with one stick of ram, regardless of speed, latency, and volume, but also you have it in the wrong slot. It says right there on page 22 of the manual to populate B2 and A2 first. 

So, to answer your question: Is your PC low, mid, or high end? None of the above. It's amatuer. Which is fine. We all start somewhere. But the thing we do is learn from our mistakes and grow.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

5 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Im not sure what the point of this is exactly? Are you trying to sell it or just to say you have it?

It would be considered high end. Low end is Bare minimum specs stuff, Mid is usually using  13400/5600, GPU RTX 3050/3060 or RX 6600XT  type, anything beyond that is high end.

You think a pc with a 3050 is "high end"?

It's solidly mid tier...and the lower end at that.

To me, anything below a 2060 is low end, anything between that and a 3070 is mid, anything up to a 4080 is high end, and the 4090 is in a separate category of its own.

Obviously, you have stuff which is then at the lower or higher end of their particular group.

I mean, a 3080 is low high, whilst a 4080(s) is high high (for want of a better term, as clumsy as it is).

Anyway, my point being a 3050 doesn't constitute a high end GPU.

21 minutes ago, Morrie Sells Wigs said:

You think a pc with a 3050 is "high end"?

It's solidly mid tier...and the lower end at that.

To me, anything below a 2060 is low end, anything between that and a 3070 is mid, anything up to a 4080 is high end, and the 4090 is in a separate category of its own.

Obviously, you have stuff which is then at the lower or higher end of their particular group.

I mean, a 3080 is low high, whilst a 4080(s) is high high (for want of a better term, as clumsy as it is).

Anyway, my point being a 3050 doesn't constitute a high end GPU.

I think you missed the 4070 that is in it also...

is this a show and impress? 

okay

My rasberry pi 5

• Quad Arm Cortex-A76 @ 2.4GHz

• Cryptographic Extension support (AES on hardware)

• 512KB per-core L2 caches

• 2MB L3 cache

• 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4X-4267 SDRAM

• Dual 4kp60 HDMI display output with HDR support

• 4kp60 HEVC decoder

• VideoCore VII graphics, with OpenGL-ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.2

• Raspberry Pi Image Sensor Processor (ISP)

• Raspberry Pi connector for PCIe (1× 2.0 port, additional HAT required)

• 802.11ac dual-band WiFi

• Bluetooth 5.0 (with BLE support)

• Gigabit Ethernet

• 2× USB 3.0 (capable of simultaneous full throughput)

• 2× USB 2.0

• PoE support (additional HAT required)

• Dual 4-lane MIPI CSI/DSI transceivers, supporting

• 2× display; or

• 2× camera; or

• 1× display and 1× camera

• Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO header

• Fan connector

• Real Time Clock (RTC)

• RTC battery connector

• Power button

with these powerful hardware and technological improvements, my computing game has been up to the next level.

With 4 or 8 gigs, i can finally run my favorite Chrome browser and keep EIGHT tabs open at the same time. I am not talking about a phone version of Chrome but a full-fledged desktop Chrome. how cool is that? Cryptographic extension support! this means my passwords now enter faster and i can login into my steam accounts faster than ever! And oh my, 512KB L2 and 2MB L3! This means all my apps now run faster! i think... yeah i'm sure they are. 4kp60, i mean what more do you need? can you even see all these many pixels? AC wifi literally carries more bandwidth than my ISP internet plans! image sensor processors too! This must be the first time ever that a computer can have eyes and see images! 4 USB! Do you get this many on your $1000+ Macbooks? It has a clock, omg! does your computer tell the time in its HARDWARE?? best of yet, a power button! no way! now i won't have to do nearly as much work to turn my machine on and get it ready. 

Sudo make me a sandwich