cloudflare verification

OhYou_

Seems like I'm suddenly getting the cloudflare verification process most of the time when I visit new pages.
Like I'll click into a thread and verification, click to home, another one, refresh the page, another verification.
It went away after a while but I came back 30 minutes later and its doing it again.
Am I the only one getting this?
If it's just me then whatever

Browser, version and OS:

firefox

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

all

Any other relevant details:

no

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page?
859b008d5a662f53

It should only happen one every few hours, but yes this is expected.

HTTP/2 203

There are times where it's nearly constant. It seems to cure itself though. However if you've changed your user agent, you are more likely to trigger this. If you trigger it with a modified user agent, you just plain won't be able to visit the site at all sometimes till cloud flare settles back down.  (I despise mobile pages, hence the user agent stuff)

Well i've never seen it till now. Like I cant even load messages or reply unless I refresh the page and immediately click reply. after 30 seconds, it wants another verification lol.
I figure a lot of people would be complaining if it wasnt just me so I guess I'll ignore it and see if it fixes itself later

i had to do it again once today in a month

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

I have been having same issue as OP on Firefox. Constant Cloudflare verification for every page.

I am also receiving this error when editing posts.

image.png.93d5f17ea6b864b738a4264b70f29198.png

Same here constant human verification and every time i try to go back a page (as one does when

reading a forum)  i'm being told that thisd sensitive document has expired and i'm forced to click

the blue try again button...started today

With all the service outages taking place today with cellphones, some web and even cable TV providers I'm not suprised at all it's being triggered.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

9 hours ago, TheLANguy said:

am also receiving this error when editing posts.

image.png.93d5f17ea6b864b738a4264b70f29198.png

That's most likely the first option (Moved or deleted). I've never encountered timeouts here.

As for CF thing. Forums have attack mode. CF is our first line of defense.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, TheLANguy said:

I am also receiving this error when editing posts.

dont think I have seen that image much, but yes with firefox + privacy features can make it timeout often. sometimes being "remembered" can help at times.

It seems better today yeah. no it was really busted yesterday for sure. But the telling thing was it likely only affected Firefox users and maybe has to do with out of date Firefox since I had the issue on my desktop as well and both don't seem to auto-update so i'm on ver 122.0.1
edit, updated and nope same issue.

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Yes I figure well enough that cloudflare is here for a reason, but what I am saying is I have never seen this verification before here, on any device, ever.

It isn't just working as intended unless something changed as of yesterday

1 hour ago, OhYou_ said:

It seems better today yeah. no it was really busted yesterday for sure. But the telling thing was it likely only affected Firefox users and maybe has to do with out of date Firefox since I had the issue on my desktop as well and both don't seem to auto-update so i'm on ver 122.0.1
edit, updated and nope same issue.

Yes I figure well enough that cloudflare is here for a reason, but what I am saying is I have never seen this verification before here, on any device, ever.

It isn't just working as intended unless something changed as of yesterday

Something did change yesterday. It will change back at some point, hopefully soon.

6 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

That's most likely the first option (Moved or deleted). I've never encountered timeouts here.

That error will occur if cloudflare wants to challenge you during the edit submission.

HTTP/2 203

Been having this a lot lately but not just on LTT Forums. Guess internet traffic must be a bit harsh for content hosters lately

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

I was getting the Cloudflare message every time I try to post or visit the LTT forum. It was very annoying but now it seems to only happen every few hours or so (for me). 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

17 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

With all the service outages taking place today with cellphones, some web and even cable TV providers I'm not suprised at all it's being triggered.

I'm at my second house and yesterday, my 500mbps Spectrum internet that I get for free had about 500 ping in video games. It's never great (usually around 50 ping) but even Speedtest was showing outrageously high ping numbers and around 200mbps instead of 500. It's fine now. Yesterday was a MESS for all the phone/cable/internet providers. 

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer. 

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx