does anyone like the sudden rush of new videos when there is CES?

djksm

does anyone like the sudden rush of videos when there is CES?

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

I like it, because I can inform myself over new products without having to go anywhere or having to wait until the rewiews come in.

Even if I never even considered buying one of these products, I still want to know about them if I find them interesting.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Cooling: 2x Delta GFB1212VHG w. PWM

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

Not me because everyone attempts to milk the entire thing by making separate videos. Hence why I only read about CES stuff in written form.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yeah I can see what all new general pc hardware is being released, like monitors and other stuff I care.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

51 minutes ago, Levent said:

Not me because everyone attempts to milk the entire thing by making separate videos. Hence why I only read about CES stuff in written form.

On the other hand many people don't want to watch a multi-hour video about tech, but rather multiple shorter videos.

And people like me are simply too lazy to read about this stuff...

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Cooling: 2x Delta GFB1212VHG w. PWM

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

Kinda yeah. Though I'm not a daily consumer, I batch up a month or three of videos and binge them over a few days

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

I like it. This way I can specifically watch the content I'm interested in and leave out the rest without scrubbing through a timeline. It also makes the videos a lot more "searchable" after the show.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 hour ago, it_dont_work said:

Haven't really noticed much in the way of extra videos from CES this year. 

You haven't? Are you not watching LTT, Shortcircuit ect?

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

13 hours ago, Levent said:

They gotta justify the cost of going.

45 minutes ago, djksm said:

You haven't? Are you not watching LTT, Shortcircuit ect?

I watch ltt occasionally, but no i don't watch short curitic. 

it just doesnt come up in my feed often 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

i don't get a dopamine rush out of advertising,  neither do i consume advertising (willingly) so no? 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

8 hours ago, it_dont_work said:

I watch ltt occasionally, but no i don't watch short curitic. 

it just doesnt come up in my feed often 

i think i like this reiley(?) guy, hes funny covers interesting topics, but like all ltt content it's too short, covers too many things at once and isn't very in depth at all.

i wish they'd make something more focused and in depth.  i really prefer watching stuff like  CRD or tech tangents, etc, i feel i always actually learn something. but my fav is by far DDTS because his testing methods are actually reliable and he's gotta be the funniest guy ever (plus he simply makes the best pcs, period! 😂)  

Spoiler

Screenshot(1396).thumb.png.f02a31684b43121bd4c51cb7003daa67.png

that cable routing... 

nuff said...

ps: actually if you can find the "scew challenge" one, that maybe the best video on the entirety of yt! lol...

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

CES is a useful way of seeing what's coming next, however I only watch the bits I'm interested in. Usually either a topic I'm keen on, or if I'm looking to see what upgrades are worth waiting for.

I don't mind if the videos come regularly or in batch (As long as the batch doesn't put undue stress on anyone working on the video(s)) as I just look at the ones that interest me when they come out

I like the "check out this cool thing" type of videos, like the recent one with the MSI Claw. (Or that time Linus brought a backpack full of tools to Valve HQ for the Steam Deck preview, and he was excited enough that he got picked up in the background of everybody else's videos.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

58 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

I like the "check out this cool thing" type of videos, like the recent one with the MSI Claw. (Or that time Linus brought a backpack full of tools to Valve HQ for the Steam Deck preview, and he was excited enough that he got picked up in the background of everybody else's videos.)

Those videos are the best.

Sorry if i misinterpret or say something rude, i'm on the spectrum and have a hard time with anything social. I do my best to make sure i don't but sometimes i just cant tell.

SYSTEM SPECS

ASUS ROG STRIX B450F-II Gaming

AMD Ryzen 7 5700g

8GB Trident Z Neo RAM - 3200 MHZ

2 TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe SSD + other ssd drives totaling to 2 tb

Seagate 750W PSU Platinum Rated

Gigabyte RTX 3060 Gaming OC 12G rev 2.0

VERY FIRST COMPUTER SPECS

Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz

2GB LPDDR4-3200

2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
Gigabit Ethernet

yeah it was basically a raspberry pi 4 model b 2gb. I do have a 4gb now cause the 2 gb one shorted out. Still love absolutely everything about that tiny computer as its the reasons i like computers so much now and the reason i know so much about computers and how to use them.

"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in." - Edsger Dijkstra

They're not for me. I find the products they cover quite boring and I don't like the style. I much prefer regular content.