LTT stealth hoodie - Why the hate?

For Christmas, my mom got me an LTT stealth hoodie pro and told me about it after Christmas (it couldn't come in time) I looked up the quality on the LTT forums and a lot of people were hating on it. I heard things such as it is just a shill for capital gains and a scam that Linus does on his fans. I was initially worried that it would be a dropshipped product painted as a high-quality hoodie. For context, I own many hoodies because I like pockets in front and wear them everywhere. And I would have to say that the hoodie is the best quality I have ever seen.

So I ask again why where there are so many negative comments on the product in this forum?

because there are a lot of whining babies around who think that everything is a scam.

They think everything LTT Makes is a shitty chinese made product that LTT slapped a logo on and is making millions of dollars off.

Capital gains?  WTF.  You said it's good, why throw around conspiracy garbage?

33 minutes ago, woodlandgamer said:

So I ask again why where there are so many negative comments on the product in this forum?

Where are these comments? 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

21 hours ago, tkitch said:

because there are a lot of whining babies around who think that everything is a scam.

Say, you know... your comment... I think it might be a scam. I want a refund at once! /s

As someone who owns a Stealth Hoodie, I don't understand where shill comments come from. Is it the "best hoodie in the world (tribute)"? No - I think the indoor hoodie is more comfortable, and I have hoodies from goodwill that feel better, but... is it a scam? Absolutely not. It's a piece of clothing that keeps me warm and has a bunch of "extra" features not found in other hoodies. If it floats your boat, be happy and enjoy it @woodlandgamer!

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

2 hours ago, woodlandgamer said:

I looked up the quality on the LTT forums and a lot of people were hating on it.

I missed this... Where are these comments? 

I have two stealth hoodies and love them both (one for me and one for the wife).

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

23 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

I have two stealth hoodies and love them both (one for me and one for the wife).

You have 0 hoodies. Your wife has 2. I don't make the rules.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Odd. I picked one up recently and thought it was among the better hoodies I've owned. 

i have a original stealth hoodie and a wan 2.0 hoodie.   I like the wan more personally i understand the Stealth pro is more like the WAN 2.0.    I am just anoyed i missed getting a SC hoodie for blackfriday..

I'm confused about where all of this shit-talking and wild conspiracy theorizing about one specific product is supposedly happening. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

13 hours ago, Middcore said:

I'm confused about where all of this shit-talking and wild conspiracy theorizing about one specific product is supposedly happening. 

its not. probably just some ahats on twitter that are jealous.

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

On 1/4/2024 at 8:49 PM, woodlandgamer said:

And I would have to say that the hoodie is the best quality I have ever seen.

It is defiantly not the best hoodie that I have but it is very good quality and well made.

Where are you seeing people claim that it's a scam or a drop shipment? 

On 1/4/2024 at 11:25 PM, Spotty said:

You have 0 hoodies. Your wife has 2. I don't make the rules.

This isn't just a rule, it's the law. I have to always keep a spare jacket in my truck for my wife otherwise I won't have one. The same applies to blankets but you need a minimum of 3 blankets, two for her and one if your lucky 

On 1/11/2024 at 3:43 AM, Middcore said:

So far this looks like the classic "one comment on random YouTube video hated" or "my friend hates it" which is then hyped up to "ALL the hate" for clicks, but never explained where or who is the origin.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv