GTA VI (6) Finally Announced by Rockstar Games

Well talk about the biggest tease in gaming history...

Me: Hears GTA VI trailer has been uploaded to the official RockStar Gaming YT Channel

Me: Goes "Hell Ya, Welcome to a New Era of Gaming People!"

Me: Watches the trailer in awe at the insanely good graphics and realism despite the size of the world.

Me: Sees "Coming in 2025" at the end of the trailer

Me: "F*** You Rockstar"

🤣

So apparently we have probably about 18 months to go. Well, at least it looks very promising.

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread:

All I’m hoping for is they get some more detail into the characters again. V had a fun story but in comparison to IV it was nothing. IV’s story and characters still be phenomenal today and would only be made better by modern tech. 
If they can give us enjoyable and detailed characters again, it’ll just be amazing because that paired with what I expect out of a current and modern rockstar created virtual world will be perfection.

It's basically Florida-Man Simulator. I can respect that. 

The one thing I'm kinda curious about is how the PC launch will go, more specifically will it be what happened with GTA V and RDR2 where they're released on console first and then ported to PC two years later. I'd hazard a guess that they will want to do that again, though Microsoft hasn't seemed to let any game for the Xbox Series consoles not release to PC at the same time (at least I can't think of any examples where that happened, don't know if it's a written rule, an unwritten rule, or just a coincidence), so it might actually release at the same time, or at least closer than 2 years apart. 

I am interested, but potentially having to wait until 2026 or 2027 to get it? It's going to have to be amazing, but I guess they'll be plenty of reviews before it makes it to the computer.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

10 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

It's basically Florida-Man Simulator. I can respect that. 

The one thing I'm kinda curious about is how the PC launch will go, more specifically will it be what happened with GTA V and RDR2 where they're released on console first and then ported to PC two years later. I'd hazard a guess that they will want to do that again, though Microsoft hasn't seemed to let any game for the Xbox Series consoles not release to PC at the same time (at least I can't think of any examples where that happened, don't know if it's a written rule, an unwritten rule, or just a coincidence), so it might actually release at the same time, or at least closer than 2 years apart. 

Well I think they got enough backlash from 5 releasing so much later on PC so I believe this one will release on PC at least much closer. Thats probably why its taken 10 years to develop the game.

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread: