Corsair Vengance 2100 for only 79.99$ at best buy! (US) Free shipping!

Izaya Orihara

Best Buy currently sells the Corsair Vengance 2100's for only 79.99$. It also has free shipping. For this price these are a steal for a wireless headset. 

Here have a link to Linus's review:

I have them myself and I fancy them even tho they can't beat my T90's (which cost 8 times as much). 

The Link to the damn thing : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/corsair-vengeance-2100-7-1-channel-wireless-gaming-headset/2442045.p?id=1219073314240&ref=199&loc=8BacdVP0GFs&siteID=8BacdVP0GFs-vmw65rKe2TUVdP2npRBdLw

If only it was in the UK

I was planning on getting some soon

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I like the 1500v2s better

Cables are not so much of a problem for me as batteries are.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I like the 1500v2s better

Cables are not so much of a problem for me as batteries are.

It uses a non replaceable rechargable battery. The battery lasts for just over 10 hours when everything is on max and around 13-14 hours with moderate listening. It only takes maybe an hour or 2 to recharge and you can game while it recharges so it's not a hassle at all lol.

Are they any good? How would they compare to my V-moda crossfade LP's?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

lol I thought it was 2100MHz Vengeance RAM. xD Oh well, still looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It uses a non replaceable rechargable battery. The battery lasts for just over 10 hours when everything is on max and around 13-14 hours with moderate listening. It only takes maybe an hour or 2 to recharge and you can game while it recharges so it's not a hassle at all lol.

Rechargeable batteries degrade over time and have a limited number of cycles. In a couple years the battery life would decrease to only a couple hours, and eventually stop working. The fact that you cant replace it makes this even worse, because when the battery dies you have to replace the entire headset. Wireless transmission of audio can also be degraded by signal interference more than through a hardwired cable. Plus the wireless sending and receiving adds input lag to the headset.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

How much were they before? Planning on getting a new headset.

The MSRP is 150 bucks. 

lol I thought it was 2100MHz Vengeance RAM. xD Oh well, still looks like a pretty good deal to me.

I thought the same thing when I click this post. :P

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Are they any good? How would they compare to my V-moda crossfade LP's?

They are pretty good for what they are. The mic is decent. 

If only it was in the UK

I was planning on getting some soon

free shipping?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

They are pretty good for what they are. The mic is decent.

but how do they compare to my v-moda crossfade lp with v-moda boompro mic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

can they ship this to uk i might get this

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

How would I know? I've never trid those. But if I had to guess the Vengance 2100 are probably worse. But they are wireless and cheaper. 

free shipping?

can they ship this to uk i might get this

Import taxes. 

Import taxes. 

how much are they lol im 13 dont have a clue

Spoiler

My guess from my limited experience with the vmoda and how Linus described the 2100 is that the bass on the corsair will be boomier and not as punchy while the minds and highs are not as clear.

Too much. 

My guess from my limited experience with the vmoda and how Linus described the 2100 is that the bass on the corsair will be boomier and not as punchy while the minds and highs are not as clear.

then I'll just stick with what I have

My guess would be 10-15%? Depends on your country. You're going to have to look it up or ask your local post office. 

Rechargeable batteries degrade over time and have a limited number of cycles. In a couple years the battery life would decrease to only a couple hours, and eventually stop working. The fact that you cant replace it makes this even worse, because when the battery dies you have to replace the entire headset. Wireless transmission of audio can also be degraded by signal interference more than through a hardwired cable. Plus the wireless sending and receiving adds input lag to the headset.

I am aware that batteries degrade but they do not degrade that fast, by your logic people with mobile phones (cell phones) that are a few years old can only hold a few hours of charge. You can plug in the charger into the headset and still use it when the battery does eventually die if you don't want to buy another headset. The headset comes with a two year warrenty, if you notice the battery life isn't acceptable within that time frame then RMA the headset.

I am aware that the headset not having a replaceable rechargeable battery is bad, why do you think I pointed it out?

I have quite a few wireless devices around the place + I have my router just outside of my room. The only time I have a problem with the wireless is when I'm near the bottom of my staircase/on the ground floors hall. Normally, this isn't a problem for me personally as I only go to use the kitchen where the signal gets through perfectly fine.

I've not noticed any lag compared to my wired headsets.

I am aware that batteries degrade but they do not degrade that fast, by your logic people with mobile phones (cell phones) that are a few years old can only hold a few hours of charge. You can plug in the charger into the headset and still use it when the battery does eventually die if you don't want to buy another headset. The headset comes with a two year warrenty, if you notice the battery life isn't acceptable within that time frame then RMA the headset.

I am aware that the headset not having a replaceable rechargeable battery is bad, why do you think I pointed it out?

I have quite a few wireless devices around the place + I have my router just outside of my room. The only time I have a problem with the wireless is when I'm near the bottom of my staircase/on the ground floors hall. Normally, this isn't a problem for me personally as I only go to use the kitchen where the signal gets through perfectly fine.

I've not noticed any lag compared to my wired headsets.

ok then, i was just stating my personal opinion...

Spoiler

That wasn't an opinion.

i'm pretty sure that anything i write myself is called a personal opinion

Spoiler