Dell DIDN’T Screw Me Over - $1500 PC Secret Shopper 3 Part 1

Shahrad
22 hours ago, ToboRobot said:

If I take a job as a surgeon because I need a job and the hospital is willing to hire me for cheap, it's not my fault that I do a bad job.

Sorry, companies are responsible for being cheap and hiring the wrong people. 

Sorry, employees are responsible for accepting a job they are not qualified for, and failing to train themselves to the standard.

Sorry, nations are responsible for failing to set the right regulations.

Sorry, consumers are responsible for accepting this whole failure.

I say this as someone that has worked in customer support for big tech companies.

My statement was that the person they talked to wasn't at fault for not having the information they needed. You can be cheap, like Dell was, but Dell provided their employees with the material required to serve customers. The person is a little at fault, be we can only speculate how much, as we do not know what exactly they signed up for. They could've also been new. I don't really know what a call center has to do with regulations, as it's definitely one of the least egregious outsourcings of labor we've done. People who work in call centers in India make up to 3 times the average wage (15000₹ vs 5000₹), and it's not exactly labor intensive.

i really think releasing this video is a mistake.

firstly how you know someone from theys companies did not watch video and did tell employees built better than what they regularly do.

i think this video should be only released after they recived their pre built test systems,in order to not miss lead weivers with miss leading or with wrong results

16 hours ago, aqarwaen29 said:

i really think releasing this video is a mistake.

firstly how you know someone from theys companies did not watch video and did tell employees built better than what they regularly do.

i think this video should be only released after they recived their pre built test systems,in order to not miss lead weivers with miss leading or with wrong results

You do know all interaction with the companies is already finished before they release anything, right? 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

On 10/7/2023 at 5:11 PM, aqarwaen29 said:

On 10/8/2023 at 9:18 AM, DeerDK said:

You do know all interaction with the companies is already finished before they release anything, right? 

DeerDK is correct. The videos are released only after finishing our interactions with that batch of companies.

35 minutes ago, malissa said:

Online learning platforms for kids have truly revolutionized education. From personalized lessons to interactive activities, these platforms make learning a fun adventure for our young learners.

Modcheck

On 10/1/2023 at 7:04 PM, Shahrad said:

Thanks again to UGREEN for sponsoring this series! Check out UGREEN Nexode RG 30 & 65W Chargers using the links below:
UGREEN Official Store (US) : https://bit.ly/3r0iBTh (20% OFF)
Amazon RG 65W US : https://bit.ly/3PrnRsq ( 20% OFF Coupon+Code: 05Ugreenkol 9.28-10.08 )
Amazon RG 65W Charger (CA): https://bit.ly/44Em5bH(20% OFF Coupon)

Check out UGREEN's 1st Nexode 300W GaN Charger using the link below:
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/3R3x4Z1

We’re secret shopping some gaming computers again! Time to find out who’s the best or worst system integrator in 2023.

On 10/10/2023 at 7:27 PM, LMGcommunity said:

DeerDK is correct. The videos are released only after finishing our interactions with that batch of companies.

Any ETA on act two?

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)