Potato chips - Wan show

tech.guru

I noticed linus ate multiple bags of potato chips.

In that time he didnt offer luke even one....

Question: is it rude not to offer snacks to your friend... especially if its an multi hour long event?

Do you share chips with friends?

9 minutes ago, tech.guru said:

Question: is it rude not to offer snacks to your friend... especially if its an multi hour long event?

No I would keep all the chips for myself and devour it hahahaha, just kidding Linus should have shared it but who knows, Luke may not eat potato chips due to dietary or other types of restrictions 

He is probably being polite as he knows Luke has been working hard with diet and exercise for a while now. I never offer unhealthy food to someone I know has been trying to keep a strict diet. Years ago I was doing a healthy diet and wasn't touching chips, candy, ice cream, all that type of stuff. My friends knew and they didn't offer me that stuff when we were hanging out. 

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Haven't watched the latest one, though usually he offers Luke some on the pre-show (Luke usually declines), and it's one of Dan's jobs that if either of them are hungry that he runs next door to where the company snacks are and picks some up. 

You never ask to eat someone else's breakfast/lunch/dinner. If its a shared meal, different story. 

6 hours ago, Arika said:

holy shit guys! new LTT controversy just dropped!!!

I’m surprised it’s Luke this time. Cant even plan his own snacks in case he’s hungry 😞

/s

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

They very likely talked about it before the show or Linus knew Luke wouldn't want any.

If Luke really wanted any, he would've voiced it. He isn't shy to voice his thoughts to Linus from what we know. Lets not just make Linus into a bad person for no reason, alright? Don't offer junk food to people you know wouldn't eat them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

10 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Haven't watched the latest one, though usually he offers Luke some on the pre-show (Luke usually declines), and it's one of Dan's jobs that if either of them are hungry that he runs next door to where the company snacks are and picks some up. 

It was pre wan show that was live on twitch.  The eating was very loud viewers complained personally no problem for me.

I was just disappointed poor luke didnt have anything and was not offered anything.

It has been mentioned multiple times that Luke tries to watch what he is eating right now because he is apparently trying to loose weight. So Linus offering him chips would be pretty counter-productive to that.

2 minutes ago, tech.guru said:

I was just disappointed poor luke didnt have anything and was not offered anything.

I can understand. But i also think that Linus knows Luke far better than me... or you 🙂 Maybe he already know he was not hungry/willing to eat?

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

14 hours ago, tech.guru said:

He is the boss, he may do, whatever he likes 😂

Answer: No, it's not rude, it's no matter at all.

19 hours ago, tech.guru said:

At work?  Are you for real?

16 hours ago, William Payne said:

You never ask to eat someone else's breakfast/lunch/dinner. If its a shared meal, different story. 

Of course, but that's not what we're talking about. It's ok if someone offers you some of their meal and Linus didn't offer.

Steve was right about him. Completely unethical business. How dare Linus not offer Luke a chip. 😠

Edited by Drazil100
/s

I don't know if i'd use for... cool the situation... a lot of ice or a fire estinguisher.

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

16 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Are we actually discussing whether Linus should've shared potato chips with Luke?

Do people actually think Luke is not able to speak for himself in front of Linus?

Tbf it promotes WAN rather well. I don't usually watch it these days but now im showing interest!

Also potato chips are gross btw.

On 9/2/2023 at 5:41 AM, RONOTHAN## said:

Do they have something like Biden's ice cream button?